Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OFFER! 50% life time start from 0.14 eur/mo - Romania-SSD-Cpanel-CloudLinux+Litespeed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OFFER! 50% life time start from 0.14 eur/mo - Romania-SSD-Cpanel-CloudLinux+Litespeed

cociucociu Member
edited September 2016 in Shared Hosting Offers

This offer is valid only for the first 50 orders.

Our Webservers Spec :

Intel Xeon CPU 2x6 core 2.67 (24 threads)

SSD (12gbps interface) raid 10

240 gb ram

2x1gbps port speed (1 dedicated , 1 shared)

cpanel+cloudlinux+litespeed+Softaculos

Located in Romania.

WE WILL NEVER OVERSELL THIS KIND OF SERVICE ! ALL RESOURCES IS DEDICATED ! THE MINIMAL RAM ALOCATED IS 1GB/ACCOUNT BY DEFAULT.

You can use the promo code : LET50HOST to reduce 50% of for life time, only one cupon/new client .

you can find all our offers here :

For shared hosting : http://en.hostsolutions.ro/hosting/shared-hosting/

For reseller http://en.hostsolutions.ro/hosting/reseller-hosting/

Need custom plan ? i am here to know your needs and i will try to give a good quote.

Regards, Marius

Comments

• so where is "0.14 eur/mo" ?

Thanked by 1tux
  • http://en.hostsolutions.ro/hosting/shared-hosting/ the first plan if you use the cupon and you pay yearly. @tenpera

• @tenpera said:
    so where is "0.14 eur/mo" ?

Here, once you use the 50% coupon - http://en.hostsolutions.ro/hosting/personal-web-hosting/

• tenperatenpera Member
    edited September 2016

edit

• tenpera said: @cociu after using coupon on same link, it became €9.54EUR Annually

try to buy the product called "starter" from here http://en.hostsolutions.ro/hosting/personal-web-hosting/

• Reseller cPanel/WHM 1 - 5 MySQL Databases ... hmmm

• Only 5 mysql for reseller 1?

• robohost said: Only 5 mysql for reseller 1?

yes for reseller 1 is only 5 db

• @cociu said:

robohost said: Only 5 mysql for reseller 1?

yes for reseller 1 is only 5 db

For whole account under reseller or per acount?

• robohost said: For whole account under reseller or per acount?

for whole account

• I believe that @robohost and @MissFortune are simply trying to point out that a restriction of 5 databases is extremely limiting for a reseller account that's meant to create child (customer) accounts.

Especially since, these days, most web applications avoid SQLite completely and require a full-blown RDBMS such as MySQL... for concurrency reasons.

Other than that, it's great to see @cociu's Romanian deals adding some flavour to LET.

• Loving some of these spicy deals!

• BeardyUnixGuy said: Other than that, it's great to see @cociu's Romanian deals adding some flavour to LET.

i dont want to aglomerate much this servers. Only the hdd was +1200$ each. So in this case we prefere quality not quantity.

Thanked by 1singhigh
  • Also, you should try and get someone to edit/proofread your content on the website.

Thanked by 1tux
  • hello, does one who used this coupon last time you posted still available?

• @cociu your tech details says "Servers that power our hosted websites are the last generation" I presume you mean latest generation, as in englist 'last generation' means the generation BEFORE this one
    Also "– Advance Tools" should be advanced, advance tools would mean tools that were released before usual release

Thanked by 2bersy tux
  • @cociu

Unlimited Domains
    --> This is Unlimited addon Domains or only Unlimited alias Domains?

• Junkless said: Also, you should try and get someone to edit/proofread your content on the website.

i am not focused right now in our website , is in this condition for at least 2 years and no problems until now, you are the second (only) complain this. So i am not worry

• smile93 said: Unlimited Domains --> This is Unlimited addon Domains or only Unlimited alias Domains?

Unlimited domain is Unlimited, not alias

• @cociu said:

smile93 said: Unlimited Domains --> This is Unlimited addon Domains or only Unlimited alias Domains?

Unlimited domain is Unlimited, not alias

Initial setup was not done correctly, one support ticket has solved my problem. Now it is all good. Thanks for this great offer.

• smile93 said: Initial setup was not done correctly, one support ticket has solved my problem. Now it is all good. Thanks for this great offer.

you are welcome, and thanks for join us.

• Support is waiting for a reply to the longest four days.
    And has not been resolved problems.
    Submitted 03/09/2016 01:46 Now 06/09/2016

• cociucociu Member
    edited September 2016

kenake said: Support is waiting for a reply to the longest four days.

And has not been resolved problems. Submitted 03/09/2016 01:46 Now 06/09/2016

you can reinstall easy your sistem. We are not responsable if you have set some iptables rules there and is block us. This is why we dont have take any action.

• @cociu said:

Junkless said: Also, you should try and get someone to edit/proofread your content on the website.

i am not focused right now in our website , is in this condition for at least 2 years and no problems until now, you are the second (only) complain this. So i am not worry

Why don't you just fix it anyways?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • teamaccteamacc Member
    edited September 2016

@Lunar said:

@cociu said:

Junkless said: Also, you should try and get someone to edit/proofread your content on the website.

Why don't you just fix it anyways?

Because this broken english gives the impression that it is indeed run by people with english as their secondary (or tertiary) language, hence furthering the "no dmca" point they try to make.

Thanked by 1Lunar
  • teamacc said: Because this broken english gives the impression that it is indeed run by people with english as their secondary (or tertiary) language, hence furthering the "no dmca" point they try to make.

every time i told the same. We are not here to sell english clases. I sell hosting services and our clients (at least 98%) always is content for what hi pay. What is the problem ?

• @cociu said:

teamacc said: Because this broken english gives the impression that it is indeed run by people with english as their secondary (or tertiary) language, hence furthering the "no dmca" point they try to make.

every time i told the same. We are not here to sell english clases. I sell hosting services and our clients (at least 98%) always is content for what hi pay. What is the problem ?

Someone tells you there is an error on your site and you just ignore it? You being that lazy makes your offers unattractive. I hope you aren't as lazy when it comes to managing your infrastructure.