Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS themes with Material Design?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS themes with Material Design?

I'm looking for a WHMCS theme with Material Design and the most MD-like thing I could find (after searching for a long time) is this:

https://themeforest.net/item/dataserv-web-hosting-html-template/12707099

Are there any alternatives or... More MD-like designs?

Comments

• Thanked by 1GCat
  • I think swiftmoder got one. You can also make your own. Whmcs template is pretty easy to edit.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I don't do design myself so perhaps this is a naive thing to say, but is WHMCS really so rigid that literally anyone that has spent more than an hour using WHMCS could recognise an intergration as being WHMCS within 5 seconds?

Even the companies offering template/theme/integration service for WHMCS, they are all essentially the same.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    I don't do design myself so perhaps this is a naive thing to say, but is WHMCS really so rigid that literally anyone that has spent more than an hour using WHMCS could recognise an intergration as being WHMCS within 5 seconds?

Even the companies offering template/theme/integration service for WHMCS, they are all essentially the same.

I mean you can always do some deep style changes depending on your taste and call it a day.

• I can do a custom made theme, base price $45.00 includes PSD concept, fully responsive design. Email: Admin AT privac DOT pw
    Or you can PM me here

seriesn said: I mean you can always do some deep style changes depending on your taste and call it a day.

Well I cant, I don't poses that skill set, but I am wondering why those that do, ... dont?

@GCat like really custom or will I be able to tell it is WHMCS in 5 seconds flat?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

"I was going to sign up with this one host, but their WHMCS design was too skeumorphic, so I moved on."

said no one, ever

• Some can't be arsed. Some don't care. Plus upgrade breaks a lots of themes which makes it not worthed.

@AnthonySmith said:

seriesn said: I mean you can always do some deep style changes depending on your taste and call it a day.

Well I cant, I don't poses that skill set, but I am wondering why those that do, ... dont?

@GCat like really custom or will I be able to tell it is WHMCS in 5 seconds flat?

• seriesn said: Some can't be arsed. Some don't care. Plus upgrade breaks a lots of themes which makes it not worthed.

Only issue I've faced so far when moving to 6.x only. Had to change few things in template. Otherthan that, everything is fluid in my experience.

• GCatGCat Member
    edited September 2016

AnthonySmith said: @GCat like really custom or will I be able to tell it is WHMCS in 5 seconds flat?

Really custom, includes full redesign, the only easy way to tell would be the file structure, but if you ignore the file structure, it won't look like it's WHMCS at all

Edit: If you use a htaccess/url rewrite you could hide the file structure even more

raindog308 said: "I was going to sign up with this one host, but their WHMCS design was too skeumorphic, so I moved on."

said no one, ever

lol, I know, that was not really my point, just curious as to why no one ever REALLY makes a custom theme/template.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • @GCat said:
    I can do a custom made theme, base price $45.00 includes PSD concept, fully responsive design. Email: Admin AT privac DOT pw
    Or you can PM me here

45 dollars, that's too cheap. So your hours of life are worth 10 dollars?

• Hxxx said: 45 dollars, that's too cheap. So your hours of life are worth 10 dollars?

"Custom" doesn't necessarily mean "quality".

• @Hxxx said:

@GCat said:
    I can do a custom made theme, base price $45.00 includes PSD concept, fully responsive design. Email: Admin AT privac DOT pw
    Or you can PM me here

45 dollars, that's too cheap. So your hours of life are worth 10 dollars?

There's a thing called not caring about money ;)

• GCat said: There's a thing called not caring about money ;)

But there's no harm in changing for what you're worth.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@GCat said:

AnthonySmith said: @GCat like really custom or will I be able to tell it is WHMCS in 5 seconds flat?

Really custom, includes full redesign, the only easy way to tell would be the file structure, but if you ignore the file structure, it won't look like it's WHMCS at all

Edit: If you use a htaccess/url rewrite you could hide the file structure even more

Do you have any portfolio? Any examples?

I'm pretty interested in knowing more about your custom WHMCS designs.

• @MrGeneral said:

@GCat said:

I second this. Not specifically for WHMCS but designs.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @MrGeneral said:

@GCat said:

@tragic said:

@MrGeneral said:

@GCat said:

I second this. Not specifically for WHMCS but designs.

If you're interested shoot me a PM.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@gcat I'd love to have you design one based off of a wordpress theme we're using. Can you pm me and we can talk about it?