Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reseller with whmcs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reseller with whmcs

Hello all,

Im searching for provider that can offer reseller with whmcs I now have for $10 but the provider will no loger provider free whmcs with resellers so Im looking for new one.

Price would be great if will be around $10 but can be more just need to be good uptime.

Found https://www.myserverplanet.com/ for ~$13 100GB HDD unmetred bw,any reviews about this company?

Comments

• @emtecro said:
    Hello all,

Im searching for provider that can offer reseller with whmcs I now have for $10 but the provider will no loger provider free whmcs with resellers so Im looking for new one.

Price would be great if will be around $10 but can be more just need to be good uptime.

Found https://www.myserverplanet.com/ for ~$13 100GB HDD unmetred bw,any reviews about this company?

Not sure about other alternatives for what you're looking for, but MSP are good, @MSPNick is a really helpful guy.

• Have a look on wht offers.

• @racksx said:
    Have a look on wht offers.

I looked every time. But when I buy from wht I need to change every 3 months provider last 2 were some summer hosts only this is 'good' some downtime but nothing special can handle with it .I need someone who is a good provider and in bussines for 1-2 years and wont close doors in 1-2 months

• @emtecro said:

@racksx said:

wont close doors in 1-2 months

Increase the budget and you can sleep well.

• Mightweb maybe?

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • Check HostUS's WHMCS Reseller plans (AFF link) in Atlanta/London, I'm not sure on their US location, but UK one is stable enough.

• @emtecro said:

@racksx said:
    Have a look on wht offers.

I looked every time. But when I buy from wht I need to change every 3 months provider last 2 were some summer hosts only this is 'good' some downtime but nothing special can handle with it .I need someone who is a good provider and in bussines for 1-2 years and wont close doors in 1-2 months

Hi,

The WHMCS reseller comes with an SSD not HHD. It's a good price, and we have plenty of licenses to hand out if you was interested! :)

@iKeyZ said:

@emtecro said:
    Hello all,

Not sure about other alternatives for what you're looking for, but MSP are good, @MSPNick is a really helpful guy.

Thank you so much for your kind words

• @MSPNick said:

Hi,

The WHMCS reseller comes with an SSD not HHD. It's a good price, and we have plenty of licenses to hand out if you was interested! :)

Does this include:

1. dedicated IP
    2. r1soft as well?
    3. anonymous hostname and domain name?
  • @Chalipa Don't you think that you're pushing the price a tad too much? $10/mo with WHMCS is already a good deal, let alone the fact that tor being offered SSD.

• @doghouch said:
    @Chalipa Don't you think that you're pushing the price a tad too much? $10/mo with WHMCS is already a good deal, let alone the fact that tor being offered SSD.

The true hallmark of a real LETer is to NEVER stop asking for more, and NEVER STOP pushing the envelope at the risk of being told off by the hosting provider :P

Also, I think that reseller plan is for 10GBP which is almost equal to 13.3USD. Still, it is a pretty decent deal.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • Hey man, just for the record, WHMCS grows on tree and Dedicated IP's can be found randomly swimming around in the ocean.

@Chalipa said:

@MSPNick said:

Hi,

Does this include:

1. dedicated IP
    2. r1soft as well?
    3. anonymous hostname and domain name?