Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much web traffic does your LEB handle?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How much web traffic does your LEB handle?

vanarpvanarp Member
edited March 2013 in General

I thought it will be fun to know about websites running on really Low End Boxes.

Expected details:

Site type:
Technologies:
LEB Specs:
Daily or monthly page views:
Daily or monthly unique visitors:
Site URL (Optional):

It may not be safe to mention the URL here, but you are welcome to do so if you are confident :)

It will be great if you can share some tips on how you could achieve such good performance of the site(s) running on a LEB.

EDIT: edited title and post to better convey the intention :)

Comments

• I got 10 hits a day, good enough?

• Hmm... how high is high?

• High traffic as in many gigabytes or many hits? Because i have one site (official mirror of some CDs/DVDs) that has only 3 files on it yes generates hundreds of gigabytes downloads per day.

• MikeInMikeIn Member
    edited March 2013

@rds100 said: High traffic as in many gigabytes or many hits? Because i have one site (official mirror of some CDs/DVDs) that has only 3 files on it yes generates hundreds of gigabytes downloads per day.

@rds100
    Linux OS?? or something similar?

• @taronyu said: I got 10 hits a day, good enough?

Mee too

• I visit my website everyday, is that good enough?

• FreekFreek Member

96MB.com ?

• @taronyu @madfish @rds100 @jcaleb @Bogdacutuu @Freek

I realized the mistake and hence revised the title. Sorry for the confusion.

• @Freek said: 96MB.com ?

+1, and the new forum it has as well.

Also freevps.us is running on a even smaller LEB I believe (either 64MB or 80MB)

And LEB used to be running on a 80MB RAM LEB from Quickweb for several years until it got moved to Linode on a 512MB instance and then moved to CC on a dedi.