Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSailor down | 01.09.2016
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSailor down | 01.09.2016

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Looks like the lawyer sent the take down notice to the wrong ISP.

Woops.

Francisco

• @Francisco 2 virtual servers have been down in my case. Will they come back again?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@lowend_explorer said:
    @Francisco 2 virtual servers have been down in my case. Will they come back again?

I legit have no idea, I'm just being a total asshole due to the drama between him and Krebs.

Francisco

Thanked by 1netomx
  • you need to be idiot to allow islamic things when all world is against ISIS .

• @cociu said:
    you need to be idiot to allow islamic things when all world is against ISIS .

Think about that again...

• Amitz said: Think about that again...

i know where you look , one is dmca and copyright and another is to be idiot

• HostSailorHostSailor Member, Patron Provider

We have informed our users via email, the website was under attack this morning, the attacks were mega huge, we've filtered the majority of the attacks however the site is undergoing some changes now, and extra ACL setups before its put back online.

The majority of our VPS nodes are in Databarn Amsterdam, where we're also running an emergency work on the switches to locate either a misused or malfunctioned switch that has caused several packet losses and outages this morning.

The issues are only affecting DBA, our DBC and Romanian locations are stable at this moment.

Update: * DBA is up at this moment * just expect some packet losses until the engineers complete the work.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2016

Amitz said: Think about that again...

No, that's not what I meant. I meant that most muslims have nothing at all to do with terrorism or ISIS. I wonder why you should not host islamic sites then. It's like saying: "There are christian terrorists, therefore I won't host anything christian again". Sounds not right, what do you think?

• Till this day I wonder why Brian Krebs never wrote about CloudFlare. They enable so much ISIS-sites and often even keep them online if they receive notices about their existence.

Thanked by 1jar
  • Amitz said: No, that's not what I meant. I meant that most muslims have nothing at all to do with terrorism or ISIS. I wonder why you should not host islamic sites then. It's like saying: "There are christian terrorist, I won't host anything christian again". Sounds not right, what do you think?

nothing against with musulmans , this is verry clear to me (i have been emigrate 10 years in spain) , more i like to know many nationality , maybe you got me wrong. I was meen in "musulmans ISIS"

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Okay, understood!

• cociu said: nothing against with musulmans , this is verry clear to me (i have been emigrate 10 years in spain) , more i like to know many nationality , maybe you got me wrong. I was meen in "musulmans ISIS"

Pro tip - just avoid discussing religion at all as a host, all to easy to unintentionally offend someone and end up with a disaster on your hands.

• Nekki said: Pro tip - just avoid discussing religion at all as a host, all to easy to unintentionally offend someone and end up with a disaster on your hands.

Still love you , eavean i have married.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2016

@cociu its like we hate all summer hosts because sone of them deadpool, only the deadpools make the news and thus make a bad name for all summer hosts.

Nothing majorly wrong with any type of Muslim religion, just some of them never went to school and listening to their hashisha toking uncle too often. That and us embargoes their country so the closest they can get to gta is real life, sadly.

Look at history, faith and the past actions of the church is horrible as is what has happened in the US regarding ethnicity, etc.

• all kind of hosting matters ..

btw anyone from here is using hostsailor? I am planing to give them a try.. any experience?

• Nekki said: Pro tip - just avoid discussing religion at all as a host, all to easy to unintentionally offend someone and end up with a disaster on your hands.

This ^^ Allah stay over here out the way and say nothing. Jesus, what a place.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • Dude. That is just wrong. Seriously wrong.

@cociu said:

Amitz said: Think about that again...

• seriesn said: Dude. That is just wrong. Seriously wrong.

He's already said he didn't mean that, back off the drama bitch-tits.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Tits! Show me!> @Nekki said:

seriesn said: Dude. That is just wrong. Seriously wrong.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • mycosysmycosys Member
    edited September 2016

@seriesn said:
    Tits! Show me!> @Nekki said:

seriesn said: Dude. That is just wrong. Seriously wrong.

Thanked by 2netomx seriesn
  • stasi said: btw anyone from here is using hostsailor? I am planing to give them a try.. any experience?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/69560/hostsailor-kvm-1gb-seaman-vps-review#latest