Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

American VPN or VPS for ABC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

American VPN or VPS for ABC

Hello,

I fell in love with a tv show from ABC (Greatest Hits). Unfortunately I am outside the US so I can not watch it due to restrictions.

I am looking for a VPN or VPS that will allow me to watch it. Please note; please test before offering! I have tried a VPS from @AnthonySmith but ABC recognized it as a service and shows Error 1028.

When offering a VPS, everything within 'Murica will do. When offering a VPN, it should be LT2P. OS X Sierra dropped the support for PPTP.

Thanks,
Dennis

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Use any other provider, it will work.

Use softether for this

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2016

Hi Dennis,

Ah that's a shame, I probably could have told you that in advance, I spotted your order earlier, just let me know if you want a refund, its no problem.

Not sure if LES dallas would give you the same issue, maybe a current customer could comment, or I can put a free one in your account so you can test it.

At some stage people in the USA/UK are going to be getting second broadband lines in and offering highly locked down proxy/vpn services no doubt for this sort of thing.

Anthony.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Fuck that VPN nonsense, justseed.it

Thanked by 3netomx doughmanes tux
  • Hi @AnthonySmith, maybe you could add me to Dallas then? I'll test tomorrow and let you know. Thanks.

@Nekki I don't have bitcoins.

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@DennisdeWit said:
    Hi @AnthonySmith, maybe you could add me to Dallas then? I'll test tomorrow and let you know. Thanks.

@Nekki I don't have bitcoins.

That's something that's very easy to remedy these days.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

All done, details sent.

If it does not work out I could always process your refund in BTC :)

Anthony.