Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How organize online video streaming from my pc to my vps(without gui) to my website?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How organize online video streaming from my pc to my vps(without gui) to my website?

neqsteneqste Member
edited March 2013 in General

Okay, first of all sorry for my bad english, i have next problem.

Do you know online services as like justin.tv, http://www.ustream.tv/new, and many many more.

If u guys know easy way (without money pay) to stream my application to my website (what hosted on my vps) say it.

But now, i am looking for next:

1.) my pc, i have some application (game) i want stream this game to my website (my website using nginx + phpfpm) on my own vps.
2.) i have vps, with large channel, and big storage, but without gui (GNU/linux ubuntu);
3.) i need stream from my PC (i havenot white ip address) to my VPS video stream from my PC, and show this stream on my website what hosted on the same VPS;

Help me please, who have experience

Comments

• crtmpd + flowplayer

• FreekFreek Member

Are you aiming at a single user environment or multi user?
    Single user environments, i.e. for personal use, are much easier to setup than multi user stuff.

• crtmpserver is really nice and really tiny. Even on a 256MB VPS, it should eat your bandwidth before it maxes out of RAM.

Use it with JWPlayer or FlowPlayer or Strobe and you've got a full solution.

• my idea is next:

i have game, i have strong vps, i want when on this game happened some massive battle to stream it at website.
    my channel is 1gbit/s (dedicated, not shared);
    how can i do that?

• @neqste said: i have game, i have strong vps, i want when on this game happened some massive battle to stream it at website.

Try OBS and/or FFSplit.