Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ExtraVM - $3/M DDoS Protected OVZ VPS + SSD, IPv6, Weekly Backups
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ExtraVM - $3/M DDoS Protected OVZ VPS + SSD, IPv6, Weekly Backups

MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
edited August 2016 in Offers

ExtraVM (Q4 2014) offers OpenVZ and KVM VPS in Montreal, Gravelines and Dallas. Our KVM are more expensive, but OpenVZ are considered budget prices and utilize OVH Game DDoS mitigation, which is known to work well against the majority of attacks with minimal drops for game and VoIP. You can request custom network firewall rules to be assigned for your IPv4. If you're interested check out our LET plans below. We take weekly backups of all OpenVZ VPS, and have multiple resource monitoring setup for our systems. We also support IPv6 and include it with every server.

If you have a question just submit a ticket, typical response time during North America daytime hours is under 15 minutes. You can also contact us via live chat on our website if we're available.

// 512MB OVZ
1 CPU Core (4.0GHz)
512MB Dedicated RAM
6GB SSD Space
1TB Bandwidth (Free inbound)
250Mbps Port
1 IPv4 + 1 IPv6
DDoS Protected (Anti-DDoS Game)
$3.00/month

// 1024MB OVZ
2 CPU Cores (4.0GHz)
1024MB Dedicated RAM
15GB SSD Space
2TB Bandwidth (Free inbound)
250Mbps Port
1 IPv4 + 1 IPv6
DDoS Protected (Anti-DDoS Game)
$6.00/month

Interested? Order now.
Montreal, CA - https://www.extravm.com/billing/cart.php?gid=11
Gravelines, FR - https://www.extravm.com/billing/cart.php?gid=15

Use the promotion code "LET10" to get 10% off recurring on any OpenVZ plan.

Additional IPv4 can be requested after ordering for $1.50/month each. We support all common Linux distributions including CentOS 5,6,7, Ubuntu 14,15,16, Fedora 20,21,22,23, Scientific 6, Suse 13, etc. Setup time is typically instant after payment is received, if not then we likely need to replenish IP allocation which generally takes less than 30 minutes. We offer a 3 day money back period, no questions asked.

Payment Methods:

• PayPal (Debit/Credit)
  • BitPay (Bitcoin)
  • PaymentWall (PaysafeCard, PagSeguro, and 100+ Local Gateways/Currencies)

Note: We will be expanding to Asia, Australia, and the United States for our OpenVZ VPS in 2017.

Thanked by 1desperand

Comments

• desperanddesperand Member
    edited August 2016

ExtraVM is very nice company. I have few VPS's with ExtraVM, and all of them have no issues at all. Support reply to tickets in minutes after ticket creation, or maximum on my own experience after 20 minutes when ticket has been opened. Prices very low for VPS'es. VPS works fine, and they are fast because of ssd / network / cpu. I have some services which have very big risks of ddos attacks hosted at ExtraVM, and since May i have no downtimes. My clients did't experienced any connection lags to my servers. I'm really happy with ExtraVM, and strongly recommend to use this provider. In my personal opinion - ExtraVM - it's how many respectful companies should work.

btw, sorry for my weird english.

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@desperand said:
    ExtraVM is very nice company. I have few VPS's with ExtraVM, and all of them have no issues at all. Support reply to tickets in minutes after ticket creation, or maximum on my own experience after 20 minutes when ticket has been opened. Prices very low for VPS'es. VPS works fine, and they are fast because of ssd / network / cpu. I have some services which have very big risks of ddos attacks hosted at ExtraVM, and since May i have no downtimes. My clients did't experienced any connection lags to my servers. I'm really happy with ExtraVM, and strongly recommend to use this provider. In my personal opinion - ExtraVM - it's how many respectful companies should work.

btw, sorry for my weird english.

Thanks (I still don't know who you are, mind PMing me your name maybe?)

• @MikeA, pmed, but you don't know me.