Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stay Away from QuadraNet / Crissic
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Stay Away from QuadraNet / Crissic

JunkGraveJunkGrave Member
edited August 2016 in Providers

I had a VPS with Crissic for many months before they were acquired by QuadraNet.

On 8/18/2016, after taking my automated payment (which is how they always take my payment), they destroyed my VPS and all of my data. I used the VPS to host multiple websites and do backups of other servers.

Not once did they ever notify me. My websites simply all went down. I opened a ticket with them when I noticed. It took them nearly a week to respond to my ticket (when they advertise being available 24/7).

Their customer service was extremely uncaring/rude and simply said "You did not pay. Your data is gone. Have a nice day."

I showed them that they took my money: sent them screenshots of my bank account showing the transaction, and of the PayPal transaction, and of the paid invoice in my email.

They simply repeated that I didn't pay.

So I escalated a PayPal case to at least try to get my money back from the thieves for this service they are not providing.

After the PayPal case escalation, they finally admitted that they did take my money, and gave me a refund (probably because PayPal made them).

When the dust settled, they realized that their system is broken, and they offered me 3 months of free service and said they're trying to fix it. What use is free service in a system that destroys all my data?

Such a nightmare.

Thanked by 1emg

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2016
  • ATHKATHK Member

I have almost a year left so I asked for a refund since they want the IP so bad... this is what I got told..

Your VPS will expire on 12/09/2017 and will not be eligible for renewal. We are unable to issue a refund as you are already past the maximum time PayPal allows for refunds to be sent.

Which is a poor excuse.

• miaumiau Member
    edited August 2016

@ATHK said:
    I have almost a year left so I asked for a refund since they want the IP so bad... this is what I got told..

Your VPS will expire on 12/09/2017 and will not be eligible for renewal. We are unable to issue a refund as you are already past the maximum time PayPal allows for refunds to be sent.

Which is a poor excuse.

At least they answer your ticket.
    Mine not even answered until I post here to bitch about it. And they just like "hang on I need to ask my superior first", left me hanging until today and close the ticket without getting anything done.

• Im sorry but I gotta say fuk you QuadraNet. Crissic was good but QuadraNet ruined it.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • I can't wait to hear more horror stories when GarbageNet starts buying more companies around here.

• These people suck, see my previous postings lol. I agree Crissic was fine before it was sold.

Thanked by 1JunkGrave
  • Sorry OP. I hope you had backups for your sites.

Thanked by 1JunkGrave
  • sounds like you didn't have backups and put too much faith into low end hosting. better luck in the future.

• @JoeMerit said:
    sounds like you didn't have backups and put too much faith into low end hosting. better luck in the future.

If the case and feel bad to say it, but why it is critical to always keep your own back ups no matter what.

• @UltraVPS you are re-selling Quadranet services in US-LA under your ProviderService.com brand. I've been testing your service for 20 days to a somewhat important app on it but this thread raises a flag about Quadranet.

@QuadraNet_Adam any explanation ?

You would SHUT DOWN the server with 7 days notice but how can you WASH OFF and destroy it without a proper acknowledgment and warnings ?

• edited August 2016

@QuadraNet_Adam and the complete QuadraNet team is very professional and nice. I can understand the frustration of post opener. But I am sure it's a misunderstanding. Overall QuadraNet is an awesome and even outstanding partner. Thanks for this! Greetings Lim

• ATHKATHK Member

@Safehousecloud said:
    @QuadraNet_Adam and the complete QuadraNet team is very professional and nice. I can understand the frustration of post opener. But I am sure it's a misunderstanding. Overall QuadraNet is an awesome and even outstanding partner. Thanks for this!

Partner?

Thanked by 2netomx tux
  • edited August 2016

@ATHK said:

@Safehousecloud said:
    @QuadraNet_Adam and the complete QuadraNet team is very professional and nice. I can understand the frustration of post opener. But I am sure it's a misunderstanding. Overall QuadraNet is an awesome and even outstanding partner. Thanks for this!

Partner?

Yes? When you work with them you know how professional they are. They have not only a great sales team but also a nice support team. Greetings Lim

• ATHKATHK Member

@Safehousecloud said:

@ATHK said:

@Safehousecloud said:

Partner?

Yes? When you work with them you know how professional they are. They have not only a great sales team but also a nice support team. Greetings Lim

I have a service with them so I somewhat "work" with them, while Adam is quite nice and professional the service hasn't been all that great and support is pretty slow..

On top of that he's refusing to respond to my refund request, it's not my fault they want to sell their hoarded IPs.. I honestly don't have time to deal with an ip change as that means over 40 servers will need their backup scripts changed.. then after less than a year I'll need to do it again because they're not honoring any "lowend" orders anymore...

So I'm sure they might be great when you deal with them on a larger scale, but as a consumer it's pretty much a punch in the gut.

• xaocxaoc Member

@ATHK said:

@Safehousecloud said:

@ATHK said:

@Safehousecloud said:

Partner?

I have a service with them so I somewhat "work" with them, while Adam is quite nice and professional the service hasn't been all that great and support is pretty slow..

On top of that he's refusing to respond to my refund request, it's not my fault they want to sell their hoarded IPs.. I honestly don't have time to deal with an ip change as that means over 40 servers will need their backup scripts changed.. then after less than a year I'll need to do it again because they're not honoring any "lowend" orders anymore...

So I'm sure they might be great when you deal with them on a larger scale, but as a consumer it's pretty much a punch in the gut.

Is it not possible to use a hostname instead of ip?

• eLohkCalbeLohkCalb Member
    edited August 2016

[derail attempt]

Some time ago I heard many road signs can only use IP address, not sure if that's still the case.

[/derail attempt]

• ATHKATHK Member

@xaoc said:

Not in my case, it's on the books for my code but I'm "like I said before" too busy...

• BayuBayu Member

my crissic vps kvm 1 gb was suspended about 4 hour ago. no invoice is generated for this month.

• Safehousecloud said: Yes? When you work with them you know how professional they are.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • We need a Crissic C'est Pit.. I wish they would have just deadpooled and then sold the IPs to Quadra then we'd be done with these threads.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • miaumiau Member
    edited August 2016

@Safehousecloud said:
    @QuadraNet_Adam and the complete QuadraNet team is very professional and nice. I can understand the frustration of post opener. But I am sure it's a misunderstanding. Overall QuadraNet is an awesome and even outstanding partner. Thanks for this! Greetings Lim

But dont you think your 'professional' should have at least reply here to say sorry or clear that 'misunderstanding'?
    People resulting to complain here because they (the provider) failed to solve the issue in ticket.
    And I doubt the issue will be solved unless they recover and return all OP's data back.

• edited August 2016

@miau said:

@Safehousecloud said:

But dont you think your 'professional' should have at least reply here to say sorry or clear that 'misunderstanding'?
    People resulting to complain here because they (the provider) failed to solve the issue in ticket.
    And I doubt the issue will be solved unless they recover and return all OP's data back

They are not my "professional" - I think a lot of business partners are very happy with them. But yes if the story happens like this - I am sure they will do the best to solve it. But it's weekend and I can't and will not speak for them. Just see a lot of QuadraNet complains here and just can say they are doing an outstanding job for us. And we are dealing with many DCs around the wold. Not much have such a friendly and professional team. Yes even here some times something goes wrong but where not? And in our experience with them it was solved quick and professional. Greetings Lim