Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reseller hosting with daily backups
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reseller hosting with daily backups

Hello. Can someone recommend a reseller hosting with:

• 25GB SSD at least
  • Daily backups (R1Soft on cPanel)
  • US/Canada

With no limit on cPanel accounts.

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• WebGuruWebGuru Member
    edited August 2016

@Francisco at BuyShared.net offer these reseller packages 20GB SSD for $2/month and 50GB SSD for $4/month with nightly backups and no limits.

Thanked by 1imok
  • imokimok Member

Thanks WebGuru. They were the first option, I've read so many good reviews of them but support told me backups are unavailable.

• WebGuruWebGuru Member
    edited August 2016

Time to call @Ishaq thn he also offer these cool unlimited accounts Reseller packages with SSD, R1Soft Backups. Visit this offer page https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/88961/pageclick-launch-5-year-cpanel-whm-ssd-r1soft-varnish-cache-uk#latest

(Noticed you want US/CA but it's UK based)

Thanked by 2Ishaq imok
  • leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

We can offer this in Asheville, NC, USA for $10 per month.

Thanked by 1imok
  • Will LA do? All the usual features (CL, CF, SEO tools etc)?

• imokimok Member

I've seen @Ishaq packages. Really good prices but UK.
    I hope someone could offer similar prices for US.

Thanks @leapswitch. I'll check.

• imokimok Member

@Junkless said:
    Will LA do? All the usual features (CL, CF, SEO tools etc)?

Yes, backups on cPanel are required.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2016

Dewlance provide $4/m Reseller hosting with every next day backup and monthly backup feature. (Server location of our reseller hosting is United States)

(Daily backup is not recommended because of it can download corrupt backup and If server crashed then all data will gone but with every next day backup your data is safe. You will got a 1 day extra time.)

No any limit on backup.

• JasperNLJasperNL Member
    edited August 2016

DewlanceVPS said: (Daily backup is not recommended because of it can download corrupt backup and If server crashed then all data will gone but with every next day backup your data is safe. You will got a 1 day extra time.)

Why do you think daily backups aren't recommended!? "daily backups" does not mean that you keep only one snapshot... I make backups every day. I've done that with a simple cron script that tars a directory and includes the date. From time to time I download one snapshot to my pc about every month and clear the daily backups to make sure they're not filling up my servers' HDD. I could really recommend that.

• JunklessJunkless Member
    edited August 2016

@imok said:

@Junkless said:
    Will LA do? All the usual features (CL, CF, SEO tools etc)?

Yes, backups on cPanel are required.

I thought that was obvious. My bad, I should have been more clear. Daily and weekly R1soft are included and it is cpanel based. 3 weeks retention for daily backups and 1 month for the weekly ones.

• imokimok Member

Can you tell me the provider name, @Junkless?

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

We offer this through our www.impactshared.com brand. You can choose either Seattle or Dallas and they are backed up daily through bacula with self restore available

Thanked by 2Junkless imok
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@JasperNL said:
    Why do you think daily backups aren't recommended!? "daily backups" does not mean that you keep only one snapshot... I make backups every day. I've done that with a simple cron script that tars a directory and includes the date. From time to time I download one snapshot to my pc about every month and clear the daily backups to make sure they're not filling up my servers' HDD. I could really recommend that.

I only personally recommended it. Your trick is also good.

• I can offer:

20GB Disk
    500GB Data
    Unlimited Accounts
    WHM Support
    Daily Backups
    $12.99

But UK

• quadhostquadhost Member
    edited August 2016

We can do this in the US/UK, open a sales ticket if you want to discuss it further.

Thanked by 1imok
  • imokimok Member
    edited August 2016

Thanks @quadhost. Ticket sent.

Thanked by 1quadhost
  • quadhostquadhost Member
    edited August 2016

imok said: I already sent the ticket using Safari.

No open tickets in the support desk I can see. Regarding the other issue our team is already looking into it.

• imokimok Member

Ticket #375861

• @imok said:
    Ticket #375861

Yep, I see it now. A member of the team will reply shortly.

Regarding your other issue it looks like the local CDN pop via OnApp is having issues.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@imok said:
    Thanks WebGuru. They were the first option, I've read so many good reviews of them but support told me backups are unavailable.

We should have backups running again this weekend :) we have been replacing r1soft due to them being incredibly lazy with supporting the newer CL kernels.

We have been testing jetbackup on one node and it has been going well. We will be doing backups 3 days a week while storing 14 points.

Francisco

• imokimok Member

Thank you guys. I found a provider.

• @imok said:
    Thank you guys. I found a provider.

care to mention?

• imokimok Member

Hostxnow