Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTB: HostBill
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WTB: HostBill

sambsamb Member
edited March 2013 in General

Hello,

Looking to purchase a HostBill licence, if you have one for sale PM me with the price (branded or unBranded).

Comments

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@samb

What is your budget for owned hb(unbranded) license?

• Ah, I've got a leased license but unfortunately it is locked to the domain and IP it's currently setup to.

Only $8/mo too, but I can't really get rid of it.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@MannDude said: Ah, I've got a leased license but unfortunately it is locked to the domain and IP it's currently setup to.

Only $8/mo too, but I can't really get rid of it.

That would be useless, unless you sell the domain and hosting to whoever gets it off you? :P

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

You could get one from @NickO (RaxWeb) for $7/mo with a VPS of his if I remember correctly.

• @dominicl said: You could get one from @NickO (RaxWeb) for $7/mo with a VPS of his if I remember correctly.

Pretty sure HB ended their program for all Resellers, including @NickO.

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@SimpleNode said: Pretty sure HB ended their program for all Resellers, including @NickO.

HB as well as WHMCS? Wow, didn't know that.

Disregard my comment then!

• marcmmarcm Member

I see everyone here bitching about WHMCS, however didn't any of you guys notice that Hostbill just doubled their prices? Not to mention that all their tickets are answered by the same guy, who probably is also the lead developer. What if something happens to him? Where will Hostbill customers go from there?

• sambsamb Member

@DewlanceVPS

Would be willing to pay $250 - $300 for unbranded or $180 - $200 for branded.

Thanks

• NickONickO Member

No more from me sorry.

• I've got one of those HB Free licenses still, unused, and never been activated to a domain. Not looking for anything for it. No updates now, but it is still HB if you want it :)

• sambsamb Member

Hello imagine,

I would be grateful, if you want to PM me with the details please?

Thanks