Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

apparently this was bad
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

apparently this was bad

CoreyCorey Member
edited March 2013 in General

badddd

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Why would you want to support someone in distributing things that do not belong to them?

• CoreyCorey Member
    edited March 2013

bad

• superpilesossuperpilesos Member
    edited March 2013

I have reverse proxy hosting available with good DCs in Russia and Ukraine, your friend will have no problems. PM me if you're interested. Price is affordable. IPs are on Spamhaus but not on DROP, only SBL.

• Norway doesn't really care about that stuff.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Ethiopia is probably safe.

• Morocco awesome, Iran epic, Netherlands is usually good, always ask a host their "Theoretically, if I got a DMCA notice" policy though.

• I have a friend that is a serial killer. Can the community conspire to help him kill more?

• @pubcrawler said: I have a friend that is a serial killer. Can the community conspire to help him kill more?

Yea! Lets help him out

• @Rallias said: Morocco awesome, Iran epic, Netherlands is usually good, always ask a host their "Theoretically, if I got a DMCA notice" policy though.

try Santrex?

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited March 2013

I must have stumbled into hackforums instead of LET :P The last thread I looked at a host was asking in the Cest Pit where to get a booter so he could DDoS EGI, and on this thread we have a host asking where it will be "safe" to list material that violates someone's copyright ( essentially stolen goods). How nice...

• It's a topic like this that should get closed quickly.

Attracts government/DMCA legions. Sends wrong idea of what the community is and will support.

• @DomainBop said: we have a host asking where it will be "safe" to list material that violates someone's copyright ( essentially stolen goods). How nice...

Why pay for something when you can get it for free?

• twaintwain Member

@pubcrawler said: It's a topic like this that should get closed quickly.

Attracts government/DMCA legions. Sends wrong idea of what the community is and will support.

Agreed. Please end this thread.

• Why not just use your own hosted reverse proxies? Nobody can possibly know what's behind until your host doesn't care about privacy and goes check out your disk.

Get a KVM (not in US please, lol) and install something like truecrypt and make it all work etc. Then make sure to only work for one hostname.

Now you just get some reverse proxies from companies you THINK don't care about DMCA and proxy it to your KVM over a VPN or SSH tunnel.

Your KVM host won't know what you host and nobody knows who it is because you use encrypted reverse proxies. Make sure to make backups in case your KVM host finds out and terminates you.

Before accusing me of bad shit, did this once for a not so copyright friendly private CDN.

This discussion has been closed.