Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for... [Found RamNode - Can be closed]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for... [Found RamNode - Can be closed]

Jono20201Jono20201 Member
edited March 2013 in Providers

Hey,

I'm looking for a 512mb KVM vps, 40GB, 100mbps with at least 3 IPs, however 4 would be preferable. I obviously will not be using this for anything 'bad', I'll be using it to mess around with OpenVZ and attempting to build a control panel for it.(I understand that KVM allows the customer to change their kernel(?), although running Virt inside of Virt will not give optimal performance - but for this project it doesn't matter). I would go down the dedicated server route, however I don't want to spend that much money just yet and I am too lazy to rebuild a old PC I have laying around.

Specs are minimal, bandwidth doesn't matter as long as its 'reasonable'. Although the price doesn't need to be 'LEB' pricing it needs to reasonable. I don't personally have a PayPal account (and won't be paying via them, even with CC via PayPal) however I have Moneybookers, Google payment, amazon payments and if you're a reputable provider I may even pay via card.

Thanks

Comments

• Budget?
    Location?

• Budget: Not really sure what we're looking at, however I'm not wanting to spend too much $$.

• I think BlueVM support Google Checkout, not sure About others..

There are many good and reputable provider, then to name a few..

• @MikeIn said: I think BlueVM support Google Checkout, not sure About others..

There are many good and reputable provider, then to name a few..

When I click KVM order on @BlueVM website it just redirects me to their VZ plans, seems like its hidden or something.

• We support Google Checkout, and Amazon payments but the Amazon side is broken due to a new security token, waiting on the fix. I can do a custom for 15/mo with those specs.

• IshaqIshaq Member

@Jono20201 said: When I click KVM order on @BlueVM website it just redirects me to their VZ plans, seems like its hidden or something.

Please send in a ticket.

We don't have a lot of stock so it is not on the website.

But we can add it manually.

• @Ishaq said: Please send in a ticket.

We don't have a lot of stock so it is not on the website.

But we can add it manually.

What would the price be incl. additional IPs?

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

I can offer you one Jono.

• @Nick_A said: I can offer you one Jono.

Price, and non-paypal payment gateway?

• @Patrick said: You offer services in East Coast or EU?

To be honest, as long as its western Europe or the US location doesn't matter so much.

• Try @LV_Matt and lovevps.com They can probably take care of you!

• IshaqIshaq Member

@Jono20201 said: What would the price be incl. additional IPs?

$1 per additional IP per month.

• We will be able to do this for you if you are interested in Germany :)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I would go the desktop virtualization way.
    Vmware player, virtualbox, stuff like that.
    You can create a mini version of internet inside a sufficiently good computer to test.
    Wont need to buy IPs, traffic wont matter, and it will be more convenient to install the os.

• @Maounique said: You can create a mini version of internet inside a sufficiently good computer to test.

brb i'll recreate google in a vm

@Jono20201 said: Price, and non-paypal payment gateway?

$7.80, Google Checkout.

• @Nick_A said: $7.80, Google Checkout.

You still with Gabe@IOFlood? If not, where you got your servers?

• @Maounique - I could, but it wouldn't work with the way I 'do' my workflow.

• Jono20201Jono20201 Member
    edited March 2013

@BenND said: We will be able to do this for you if you are interested in Germany :)

Test IP? Price?

@Jono20201 said: You still with Gabe@IOFlood? If not, where you got your servers?

No... I haven't been at IOFlood in a long time, plus that was just for Minecraft. I own my own hardware, IPs, network, etc in our Atlanta location :)

Ha I didn't even read the edited title... Thanks!

• @Nick_A said: No... I haven't been at IOFlood in a long time, plus that was just for Minecraft. I own my own hardware, IPs, network, etc in our Atlanta location :)

Gabe's still awesome however ;)

This discussion has been closed.