Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS Unbranded license ( WANTED )
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS Unbranded license ( WANTED )

Hi There,

I am looking for WHMCS Unbranded license, Does anybody have a WHMCS license which is not used by yourself and willing to sell ?

Kindly let me know if you have one with below details.

Type of License :
Year of Purchase :
Pricing Expected :

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Rajagopal Baskaran.

Comments

• You cant change the license owner, you better buy direct from whmcs

• ktkt Member, Host Rep

@admsam said:
    You cant change the license owner, you better buy direct from whmcs

You can still transfer owned licenses as far as I'm aware.

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited August 2016

Op, what is stopping you from purchasing one from an authorized reseller or whmcs direct?

• @seriesn said:
    Op, what is stopping you from purchasing one from an authorized reseller or whmcs direct?

he probably wanting second hand price (50% the orginal price).

• I mean products like these don't really depreciate value that much. > @perryoo11 said:

@seriesn said:

• @seriesn said:
    I mean products like these don't really depreciate value that much. > @perryoo11 said:

@seriesn said:

yes but i think he wants this. because for the same price you would buy it from whmcs if im right.

• Yeah, purchase unbranded, nobody is going to know you are using whmcs xD

• I'm asking $150 via PayPal. Transfer, through WHMCS.com and I will cover the $20 transfer fee. Any questions, please PM me. Here is a screenshot proof of my license:

• When was it purchased ?> @606GOD said:

I'm asking $150 via PayPal. Transfer, through WHMCS.com and I will cover the $20 transfer fee. Any questions, please PM me. Here is a screenshot proof of my license:

• WHTWHT Member

@seriesn said:
    When was it purchased ?> @606GOD said:

I'm asking $150 via PayPal. Transfer, through WHMCS.com and I will cover the $20 transfer fee. Any questions, please PM me. Here is a screenshot proof of my license:

Just carded now.

• > @seriesn said:

When was it purchased ?

• ktkt Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2016

@606GOD I'll take it for $150 if it's non branded if the OP doesn't want it, I'd want the license transferred over first.

• GCatGCat Member

Oh great

• @kt said:
    @606GOD I'll take it for $150 if it's non branded if the OP doesn't want it, I'd want the license transferred over first.

Looks like several people are interested. I am not transferring it before payment is received. If there is any question about my legitimacy, I am a known member on NamePros. PM me and I'll share a link to my profile.

• My license is now sold. Thanks.