Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK cPanel VPS required
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK cPanel VPS required

LeeLee Veteran
edited August 2016 in Requests

I need a shiny new thing to house a few sites, thought I would see what some of you have on offer (you never know) before I just go mainstream. requirements:

KVM preferred
cPanel/WHM
Min 2 GB Ram
Min 30 GB SSD
Must be in the UK

Really looking for a higher end thing from an established reputable provider. Don't want to be sharing space with the worlds fuck wits who pay $2 whilst I am expected to pay $50.

Price is whatever it needs to be for the right provider.

Comments

• eastoncheastonch Member
    edited August 2016

@Infinity

London, Shoreditch KVM VPS w/ 2GB and cPanel, 25?GB of SSD and 1TB of B/W - I'm paying <£20

Only been with them for 2 months or so, third invoice just coming up now, absolutely no problems, we had a 10minute scheduled downtime to add a redundant PSU into the node but that was it. Decent speeds, I'll do a test later if you're interested. Very happy with it all so far. Provider knows his stuff.

Thanked by 2Lee Infinity
  • best I've found is aboveclouds & buycpanel.net

VPS
    Openvz
    4 Cores
    80GB SSD
    8GB Ram
    2 ipv4 ips
    6TB Bandwidth
    0.008p per hour (Voucher YOURCLOUD)

Cpanel $13 from buycpanel using a voucher found on these forums somewhere.

Overall just under £16 all inc.

Thanked by 1Jacob
  • GCatGCat Member
    edited August 2016

Does it have to have cPanel/WHM? If you are alright without cPanel/WHM I can meet those requirements. We're registered business in Canada, operating physically out of Toronto. UK Servers would be $20/mo would be the cost, no overselling, no bullshit. DDoS protection available for extra cost (reverse proxy for websites, unlim. usage).

Thanked by 1Lee
  • LeeLee Veteran

eastonch said: if you're interested.

Indeed, thanks. He is on my consideration list anyway.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited August 2016

Contact @Ishaq. Not sure, but he may be able to help. Same with @Infinity.

Thanked by 2Lee Infinity
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Anything @Infinity does is golden as far as I'm concerned. He's racking up a nice dedi for me right now after a couple of years with a top-notch VPS. No reason to think a cPanel VPS would be any different.

Thanked by 2Lee Infinity
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited August 2016

GCat said: Does it have to have cPanel/WHM?

Definitely preferred at this stage, if it really comes down to it I can buy a cPanel licence, issue is that the current sites are managed from the command line, just a pain to manage at this point.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Lee more than happy to help.

More generic offer can be found here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/78023/clouvider-special-uk-london-cloud-vps-from-4-50-and-dedicated-servers-from-just-29-99/p1

I can tailor it with cPanel up to your requirements, let me know if you're happy for me to PM.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • Clouvider, Atlantic, Dediserve

• LeeLee Veteran

Clouvider said: let me know if you're happy for me to PM

Indeed.

• GCatGCat Member

@Lee said:

GCat said: Does it have to have cPanel/WHM?

Definitely preferred at this stage, if it really comes down to it I can buy a cPanel licence, issue is that the current sites are managed from the command line, just a pain to manage at this point.

We can throw a custom management panel up there that'll allow you to manage ftp/websites(incl. files/upload/delete/modify)/php config/apache or nginx config/sql/phpmyadmin if you want a non-costing management panel.

Thanked by 1Smir
  • SmirSmir Member

Thought about a reseller plan? WHT might be good to look at,

Might be cheaper and even inc whmcs, if you need that type of thing.

• SmirSmir Member

@Clouvider said:
    @Lee more than happy to help.

More generic offer can be found here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/78023/clouvider-special-uk-london-cloud-vps-from-4-50-and-dedicated-servers-from-just-29-99/p1

I can tailor it with cPanel up to your requirements, let me know if you're happy for me to PM.

This even sounds good for me, can you PM some information over to me as well? :)

• LeeLee Veteran

Smir said: Might be cheaper and even inc whmcs, if you need that type of thing.

I own enough hosting related businesses, this is for personal use so that nobody can connect me to providers I own :)

• @elofty said:
    best I've found is aboveclouds & buycpanel.net

Thank you for the mention, I should also make it known that the second ipv4 on any virtual machine is free :)

We do provide cPanel licenses in house but we're not competitive as it is £13.95 per month, this is mainly targeted at managed customers.

• LeeLee Veteran

Athyl said: Give try

Try, I won't.

• J1021J1021 Member
    edited August 2016

With their current 20% off promo, you can get 2GB RAM 2 CPUs 45GB of SSD space w/ cPanel included for $31/mo with Vultr.

• LeeLee Veteran

@kcaj said:
    With their current 20% off promo, you can get 2GB RAM 2 CPUs 45GB of SSD space w/ cPanel included for $31/mo with Vultr.

Do I get RAID with that or does it cost more?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@eastonch said:
    @Infinity

London, Shoreditch KVM VPS w/ 2GB and cPanel, 25?GB of SSD and 1TB of B/W - I'm paying <£20

Only been with them for 2 months or so, third invoice just coming up now, absolutely no problems, we had a 10minute scheduled downtime to add a redundant PSU into the node but that was it. Decent speeds, I'll do a test later if you're interested. Very happy with it all so far. Provider knows his stuff.

Whats their website?

• LeeLee Veteran

MrGeneral said: Whats their website?

http://fiberoute.com/

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Won't be cheap enough for you, there's a reason they don't advertise on LET.

• Lee said: Do I get RAID with that or does it cost more?

Yes - you can even enable auto snapshots for an additional $3.20/mo ;)

• LeeLee Veteran

Thanks for all the messages so far, will put them all together and get back to people shortly, I am on and off LET, if it's easier add me to Skype I am always on it.

• Hey @Lee

I pinged you on Skype. You never tried us before and this may be a good time to give it a shot :)

Thanked by 1Lee

@Nekki said:

Actually I got a service with them. They are for sure reliable and professional.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MrGeneral said:

@Nekki said:

Actually I got a service with them. They are for sure reliable and professional.

Why would you just ruin the joke like that. I shouldn't have to do all the work here.

Thanked by 2MikePT cassa

@Nekki said:

@MrGeneral said:

@Nekki said:

Why would you just ruin the joke like that. I shouldn't have to do all the work here.

Damn. I'm sorry @Nekki, it was just a misunderstanding. I swear.

• LeeLee Veteran

Get the fuck out my thread both of you.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @Lee said:
    Get the fuck out my thread both of you.

Doing the Dewlance here, eh?