Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need VPS $1/Month - Will Buy Hundreds
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need VPS $1/Month - Will Buy Hundreds

JamesOneJamesOne Member
edited August 2016 in Requests

Hey need VPS for $1, will buy hundreds. Please respond asap. Thanks

** Accidentally said VPN, before. I need VPS , not VPN.

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

100 $1 vpn, or 1 $100 vpn

Thanked by 1Dormeo
  • I need 1 , for $1

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

You're in luck! There's about a thousand of them over this way, I'm sure you can find one or two:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=$1/m+vpn

(I really just wanted to use that GIF)

• @jarland said:

You're in luck! There's about a thousand of them over this way, I'm sure you can find one or two:

Damn when i first read that felt like blasting you so hard. Then i saw it said "administrator" , wow man thanks a lot.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@JamesOne said:
    Damn when i first read that felt like blasting you so hard. Then i saw it said "administrator" , wow man thanks a lot.

For real though I just wanted a use for that GIF. If you've ever seen Dumb & Dumber you'll get the joke ;)

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@JamesOne said:

@jarland said:

You're in luck.

Getting blasted at, enjoying getting blasted at, or being an administrator while enjoying getting blasted at aren't mutually exclusive. Besides, there are no rules regarding this, anyway.

• @Virmach
    See signature

BTW

Why not buy a dedi with that much IPs and simple install proxmox...

• noaman said: Why not buy a dedi with that much IPs and simple install proxmox...

Hey , are you the owner ? Can we have a chat ? Skype ?

• @JamesOne said:

noaman said: Why not buy a dedi with that much IPs and simple install proxmox...

Hey , are you the owner ? Can we have a chat ? Skype ?

No I am not....@virmach

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2016

No one should rely on setting up new nodes for $1 a pop, and make his business plans revolve around a single customer. If he goes away next month, poof.

Just advice for the new hosts around here :P

• @JamesOne - am i correct in reading between the lines here and thinking what you actually want is an affiliate account with a VPS provider to resell?

• nope just need VPs for myself

• quadhostquadhost Member
    edited August 2016

Any specific location needed/in mind? What specification do you require on each VM?

• i predict he is after the IPs.... question is for what :)

Thanked by 1vpsGOD
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@JamesOne said:

Damn when i first read that felt like blasting you so hard.

The hottest post on LET, ever?

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2016

@JamesOne

How about the spec of the VPS? What are they for and how long will you need the VPS for?

• @randvegeta said:
    @JamesOne

How about the spec of the VPS? What are they for and how long will you need the VPS for?

pick one for the latter:

• until the IPs are on every single blacklist
    • as long as the provider can cope with the TE load brought to his server
    • as long as the provider is willing to deal with the abuse messages and complaints of bad behaviour seen from those VMs

@Falzo, whats TE load?

@JamesOne, do you care about port 25?

• @randvegeta said:
    @Falzo, whats TE load?

traffic exchange... like multiple instances of browsers running on that VM automatically browsing websites/youtube videos/etc. to generate traffic/ad hits. hitleap, jingling whatever crap...

at least known to bring a lot of load and wasted bandwidth to the VM and node where those things is running on.

@Falzo,

Ah! So now waiting for OP to list requirements.

• @randvegeta said:
    @Falzo,

@Falzo said:

@randvegeta said:
    @Falzo, whats TE load?

traffic exchange... like multiple instances of browsers running on that VM automatically browsing websites/youtube videos/etc. to generate traffic/ad hits. hitleap, jingling whatever crap...

at least known to bring a lot of load and wasted bandwidth to the VM and node where those things is running on.

This is simply for social media account creation. I can only create around 4-5 accounts per PC. It checks the machine hardware serials to see if PC is unique, which is why i need new PC's only. And only need each PC for 10 minutes max. Really small specs needed , sometrhing like windows vista / 7 , with low resource takeup.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

JamesOne said: It checks the machine hardware serials

Websites can't check the serial numbers of you hardware.

Thanked by 2yomero doughmanes
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@JamesOne said:

@randvegeta said:
    @Falzo,

@Falzo said:

@randvegeta said:
    @Falzo, whats TE load?

This is simply for social media account creation. I can only create around 4-5 accounts per PC. It checks the machine hardware serials to see if PC is unique, which is why i need new PC's only. And only need each PC for 10 minutes max. Really small specs needed , sometrhing like windows vista / 7 , with low resource takeup.

What's a legit use of multiple social media accounts? I'd love an example.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • GCatGCat Member
    edited August 2016

@Nekki said:

@JamesOne said:

@randvegeta said:
    @Falzo,

@Falzo said:

@randvegeta said:
    @Falzo, whats TE load?

What's a legit use of multiple social media accounts? I'd love an example.

Hackforums -> Social Media Marketplace

"Selling REAL ORIGINAL UNIQUE TWITTER FOLLOWERS, FB LIKES, IG LIKES/MENTIONS, 100% REAL, NOT FAKE, NOT BOTTED, NO BULLSHIT"

Sometimes I wonder if these kids will ever grow up and realize there are much easier ways of doing things than getting multiple hourly VM's.

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@JamesOne said:

So $1 for 10 minutes? I guess it opens up a lot of hourly deals for you. BTW what hardware serials do you expect to get on the virtual machine?

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@exception0x876 said:

@JamesOne said:

So $1 for 10 minutes? I guess it opens up a lot of hourly deals for you. BTW what hardware serials do you expect to get on the virtual machine?

Virtual hardware serials? No?

• You might find a vps for $1 but I doubt a company will let you buy 100 of em, its just to much of a risk with the drought of ips.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

I got a bad feeling about this guy.

• Why not use Vultr or Digital Ocean. Create a VM, use it for what you need, destroy the VM, create a new one etc etc. They charge per hour, so you can create lots of VM in one hour. And when you don't have any active VPS, they don't charge you.

• @MrGeneral said:
    I got a bad feeling about this guy.

That's what your daddy said... ;-)

Thanked by 2Falzo MikePT