Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New York City VPS Provider?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New York City VPS Provider?

HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
edited March 2013 in General

Hey guys,

I know this is a pretty specific and odd request, but is there any LEB VPS Providers operating out of 60 Hudson in New York City?

This is just a low resource VPS container with about 300 to 400GB of Bandwidth. (64MB RAM VPS)

This is actually very important for me because I'm trying to figure out more information about this location and their upstream providers. Because further research shows there are multiple rooms and locations each with different upstream providers, I'd be willing to get about a total of 4 or 5 VPSes from there.

Thanks,

Pie

Comments

• vr.org, but their price isn't exactly "low end"

• Thanks @tech163, I sent them an e-mail.

Anyone else? I mean I've contacted datacenters directly and also asked if they can refer me to a VPS provider too.

• @HalfEatenPie said: Anyone else?

Can't think of any. There probably aren't many considering how expensive NYC is.

• kazilla.com ? They were on LEB/LET before.

• daviddavid Member

It's kazila.com (one L). Recommended, but they're at 121 Varick St. vs. 60 Hudson.

• Alright I just got a VPS with vr.org after talking with their sales and testing their network.

Personally, I love the 60 Hudson upstream providers. Not LEB price but definitely worth it. Thanks for everyone who offered their help.

• lpnlpn Member

@HalfEatenPie said: Alright I just got a VPS with vr.org after talking with their sales and testing their network.

Does it show NYC for geolocation?

• @lpn said: Does it show NYC for geolocation?

Yep. And checking the upstream providers shows its in the right location.

@Liam said: You should find many 'forex vps' providers operating out of their. I think HVH use to use this location.

HVH? Hm alright I'll look into them too.

• @Liam said: I think they moved to Buffalo though.

Aww shucks

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited March 2013

@HalfEatenPie Contact URPad. They have really limited stock at Voxel (now internap). Curtis or Chris will hook you up with something for sure.

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited March 2013

@seriesn said: Contact URPad. They have really limited stock at Voxel (now internap). Curtis or Chris will hook you up with something for sure.

I had a URPad VPS at that location before (a long time ago). Wasn't too happy with it. Thanks but I'd rather go with a different provider (their servers just didn't fit my needs)

• We offer NY location. Cheapness is here :) :

https://www.qhoster.com/clients/cart.php?gid=9

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited March 2013

Hi @qhoster.

My New York City location is specific to that building/location. If you could please expand on where specifically you're located in New York including the datacenter that'd be much appreciated.

• connection is like 0.5ms. latency from NY.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited March 2013

@qhoster said: connection is like 0.5ms. latency from NY.

What location though? His ISP has some bad routing but he happens to get a perfect line to that datacenter, that's why he's asking. VPN. It may be 0.5ms from that DC to you, but it could be 50ms from him to you.

• @qhoster said: connection is like 0.5ms. latency from NY.

@jarland said: What location though? His ISP has some bad routing but he happens to get a perfect line to that datacenter, that's why he's asking. VPN. It may be 0.5ms from that DC to you, but it could be 50ms from him to you.

Exactly. Sorry but being vague doesn't help me at the moment. Knowing the actual Datacenter and the upstream providers would help me determine if I'd purchase a VPS with you.

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited March 2013

What location though?

test IP on his site is Choopa in joisey