Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for partners
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for partners

ascendrixascendrix Member
edited August 2016 in General

Hello,

I am looking for a partner to assist in launching and later running a web hosting (VPS and Shared Hosting) company. I've been working for a few months on this already, so it's a long term project. I'm looking for 1, maybe 2 partners to help take off some work. Most of the initial setup (servers, incorporation, etc.) has already been done.

Ideal partner:
-Experience marketing and promiting a web hosting company
-Good Communication Skills
-Good Organization Skills
-Drive and commitment
-Fluent in English (spoken and written)
-System Admin experience is a plus
-Ability to share costs is a plus, but not a requirement

All the details will be discussed with those that are genuinely interested.

You can email me with offers at alec [at] ascendrix.com, PM me on the forum, or add me on Skype alec.infolink. Please include your resume showing experience. Any questions, feel free to email them to me as well. Location is not of great importance, as time zones can be worked around.

Serious offers only please.

Sincerely,
Alec

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

You want serious offers? How about you tell everyone who you are, what your experience is that you cannot do what most others can by themselves without the need for a partner.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

You can hire me to setup your company in full. But, not for free obviously, and not within LET prices.
    Do note thay thousands of hosts have already tried it. If you don't have a specific nitch or something that makes you different then you should re-think your strategy.

• ascendrixascendrix Member
    edited August 2016

@Lee
    Here are the answers to your questions:
    How about you tell everyone who you are, what your experience is?
    I've worked for a well-known and large web hosting company (ICANN accredited among other things). I have a lot of technical expertise and have also held technical positions in several big companies, but I don't have enough marketing experience.
    Why I need help?
    As I said in my initial post and in my previous answer: I don't have enough marketing experience and I want someone to help take off some work.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • WHTWHT Member

So someone should work for free and when things starts to go well you dont need him anymore? What about pushing the domain to the partner?

• @WHT The person would get a vested stake in the company, so there's no risk of being "pushed out".

• cociucociu Member
    edited August 2016

ascendrix said: ascendrix

can i know the company location ? (at least where will be the servers located, if will be colocated , etc etc.) i ask this because in the near future i want to put something in another country and maybe we can do something

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Where r u based?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@cociu said:

ascendrix said: ascendrix

can i know the company location ? (at least where will be the servers located, if will be colocated , etc etc.) i ask this because in the near future i want to put something in another country and maybe we can do something

Don't go for it... Do it yourself. It's not worth the risk.

Thanked by 1trnj
  • SmirSmir Member
    edited August 2016

@Radi said:

is it on offer during summer?

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@Smir 60% discount

Thanked by 1Smir
  • PM sent.