Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BudgetNode] DOUBLE DISK! • $12/year • OpenVZ • Free Inbound • 40Gbps DDoS Mitigation • Los Angeles
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[BudgetNode] DOUBLE DISK! • $12/year • OpenVZ • Free Inbound • 40Gbps DDoS Mitigation • Los Angeles

BudgetNode

BudgetNode is a brand of Access Internet Ltd (Company Number: 10219199).

Our aim is to provide good quality services and support without the high price tag.

All services come with a 7 day money back guarantee if the service is not as described. We accept PayPal, Credit/Debit Card (via 2Checkout), and Bitcoin.

Order today and have your disk doubled for free! Get 120GB on the 2GB RAM Special for only $4/month when paid yearly.

Promo code:

DOUBLEDISK

Terms:

Max 40 uses.
1 use per customer.

256MB Special

• 256MB RAM & 256MB vSwap
  • 1 vCPU
  • 20GB Storage (40GB with promo code!)
  • 500GB Bandwidth
  • 100Mbps Port Speed
  • 1 IPv4
  • /64 IPv6
  • 40/50Gbps DDoS Mitigation
  • $12/year
  • [Order LA]

512MB Special

• 512MB RAM & 512MB vSwap
  • 1 vCPU
  • 30GB Storage (60GB with promo code!)
  • 1TB Bandwidth
  • 1Gbps Port Speed
  • 1 IPv4
  • /64 IPv6
  • $3/month
  • Pay yearly and save $1/month ($24/year)
  • [Order LA]

1GB Special

• 1GB RAM & 1GB vSwap
  • 2 vCPUs
  • 40GB Storage (80GB with promo code!)
  • 2TB Bandwidth
  • 1Gbps Port Speed
  • 1 IPv4
  • /64 IPv6
  • $4/month
  • Pay yearly and save $1/month ($36/year)
  • [Order LA]

2GB Special

• 2GB RAM & 2GB vSwap
  • 4 vCPUs
  • 60GB Storage (120GB with promo code!)
  • 3TB Bandwidth
  • 1Gbps Port Speed
  • 1 IPv4
  • /64 IPv6
  • $5/month
  • Pay yearly and save $1/month ($48/year)
  • [Order LA]

Addons:

Additional IPv4: $1/month or $10/year  
cPanel: $13.00/month (LA) / $14.00/month (VA)

Features

• 100Mbps or 1Gbps Port Speed (depending on plan)
  • Free Inbound Bandwidth
  • Delegated IPv4 Space
  • Delegated IPv6 Space
  • 40Gbps (LA) or 50Gbps (VA) DDoS Mitigation
  • Edge firewall rules possible (block or ratelimit protocols).
  • OpenVZ Virtualization
  • Instant Provisioning (subject to fraud screening)
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • Instant rDNS Control (both IPv4 and IPv6)
  • TUN/TAP, PPP, GRE, FUSE, & SIT Support
  • Operating Systems: CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, OpenSUSE, Scientific Linux

Hardware

Services are provisioned on the following hardware:

• Intel Xeon E3-1271v3 CPUs
  • 32GB DDR3 ECC RAM
  • Enterprise 1TB & 2TB SATA-3 6Gb/s Drives
  • Adaptec 2405 RAID Controller (VA)
  • Supermicro 4-bay Hotswap Chassis

Network Information:

Information about our locations can be seen here.

Los Angeles, CA, USA:

Test IPv4: 172.82.152.3
Test IPv6: 2607:3f00:12:1::eab3

Ashburn, VA, USA

Test IPv4: 45.35.130.75
Test IPv6: 2604:6600:2002:2::8629:215

These offers are based out of the LA Telecom facility in Downtown Los Angeles, and InfoRelay facility in Ashburn, Virginia. SSAE 16 Type I and SAS70 Type II Certification.

Bandwidth carriers:

Ashburn, VA, USA:
Zayo and Tinet. Telia and Cogent soon. All routes optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing.

Los Angeles, CA, USA:
PCCW, Cogent, Colo@ (QuadraNet + GTT + Cogent + Hibernia + Zayo + Any2 peering).

Here's a picture of our servers in Ashburn:

Terms:

No CPU intensive tasks (burst allowed), no SPAM/bulk mail, no warez or pirated content. Nothing illegal in the USA or UK. Please read the full Terms of Use.

Email:

Sales Ticket

IRC Channel

Or you can PM me :)

Thank you!

Thanked by 1blacklayerhost

Comments

• Want to earn $$$?

We now have our affiliate system open, refer customers to us and we'll pay you money.

JOIN TODAY.

• Ishaq said: Want to earn $$$?

We now have our affiliate system open, refer customers to us and we'll pay you money.

JOIN TODAY.

Don't you even know how to edit your first post? Such an incompetent administrator.

• linuxthefish said: Don't you even know how to edit your first post? Such an incompetent administrator.

I wanted it separate Mr Fish ;)

• No provider tag?

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited August 2016

@hawkjohn7 said:
    No provider tag?

Nah, he's the one (along with the other staff) accepting requests to become a provider here. Rest assured, he's moved himself to the group.

jks, not sure if Adkins here need/have the group.

• darkdark Member

looking for a node to practice coding: does ssh access stuck sometimes or interface easy turn inactive? do it ssh need key-board interactive type login,or just root and password? the price is good for practice...

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@dark said:
    looking for a node to practice coding: does ssh access stuck sometimes or interface easy turn inactive? do it ssh need key-board interactive type login,or just root and password? the price is good for practice...

It's an unmanaged VPS. SSH works exactly the way you configure it.

• darkdark Member

thank you Clouvider,as for my practice purpose,if the SSH access stucks,can i cancel it plan and request some refund? i may need this plan for this purpose:256MB Special, if everything fine,months later or next year will try upgrade it to bigger one for business use.

• @dark said:
    thank you Clouvider,as for my practice purpose,if the SSH access stucks,can i cancel it plan and request some refund? i may need this plan for this purpose:256MB Special, if everything fine,months later or next year will try upgrade it to bigger one for business use.

Refunds are only within the opening 7 days of order. But if you wish to upgrade to a bigger plan with this offer in the future we can make a note of this and allow you to upgrade by paying the difference.

• @dark said:

If you fuck something up with your ssh config, you might as well just nuke the server and reinstall, then try to configure it again without fcking up. No need to abandon the entire plan.

• darkdark Member

wow thank you teamacc, i do not fck it, just means sometime i bought a vps,it ssh connection stucked a lot,and type code became slow,and even harldy run some minutes benchmark test 20 minutes around...

• @teamacc said: If you fuck something up with your ssh config, you might as well just nuke the server and reinstall, then try to configure it again without fcking up. No need to abandon the entire plan.

Or use the serial console and fix the config? ;)

• goinsj2010goinsj2010 Member
    edited August 2016

Is the double disk promotion manually adjusted? I used the DOUBLEDISK promotion code while ordering but the extra space hasn't been added so far.

Edit: The space was added when I checked several hours later. Thanks!

• for who want s to get one

Thanked by 1Jordan
  • Any plan to restock 256MB ram on LA ?