Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does KeyCDN not allow new customer anymore?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does KeyCDN not allow new customer anymore?

OvearOvear Member
edited August 2016 in Help

Hello,

Recently i found a cdn provider called KeyCDN. It's price is really good. But i can not register it, after clicking "Create Account", my browser just refresh, and i can not open KeyCDN webpage.

My browser just tell me "ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED" or "ERR_CONNECT_TIMEOUT", it seems that they block my ip. I have contacted my friend to try to register, but the same thing happened. And i try to contact KeyCDN on the webpage or email even Twitter, but not response.(:з」∠)

Does anyone have the same issue or know how to resolve it?

By the way, there is any cheap Cdn providers like KeyCDN? 0w0

Thanks for your reading。

Comments

• DeanDean Member

Maybe your IP blocked or they not accept from your country.

Check out BunnyCDN - they have a special offer on (via the link in the navigation on the site)

Thanked by 1yomero
  • jhjh Member

Taking into account features, network and price, KeyCDN is by far the best. Contact them.

• OvearOvear Member
    edited August 2016

@DeanKamitsis said:
    Maybe your IP blocked or they not accept from your country.

Check out BunnyCDN - they have a special offer on (via the link in the navigation on the site)

em.. I have ley my friend in Canada/US to register, but the same happened. I will check BunnyCDN later, thank you.

@jh said:
    Taking into account features, network and price, KeyCDN is by far the best. Contact them.

I have contacted them through email website and twitter, but after one week waiting..there still no response.

• rokokrokok Member
    edited August 2016

Since you mention cheap, small reminder keycdn like any other cdn provider delete your remaining balance credit if you not extend the services after 1 year. Even you still have credits left you must topup and topup to keep them, which sucks.

Thanked by 1Ovear
  • Um, I'm from Canada?

• @rokok said:
    Since you mention cheap, small reminder keycdn like any other cdn provider delete your remaining balance credit if you not extend the services after 1 year. Even you still have credits left you must topup and topup to keep them, which sucks.

And the top up is $25 minimum.

Thanked by 1Ovear
  • XIAOSpider97 said: And the top up is $25 minimum.

nope, it's $29.

Thanked by 1Ovear
  • Try to contact the support. I did create a new account yesterday and everything was fine!

• rokokrokok Member
    edited August 2016

I dont mind if topup minimum 10 or 15 but keycdn topup is too big, while i still got plenty credits, thats why i dont use it anymore.

Happy with bunnycdn now :) // hope they honor the non expired credit they told me, or low $5 topup.

• OvearOvear Member
    edited August 2016

@Windmm said:
    Try to contact the support. I did create a new account yesterday and everything was fine!

em..it's so strange... their support didn't replay any message in a week

@rokok said:
    I dont mind if topup minimum 10 or 15 but keycdn topup is too big, while i still got plenty credits, thats why i dont use it anymore.

Happy with bunnycdn now :) // hope they honor the non expired credit they told me, or low $5 topup.

i have checked BunnyCDN, it's awesome, but they just provider Japan(SoftLayer) node in Asia, the network is so worst in my region, about 250ms average, i didn't find their Singapore node.

• @Ovear said:
    i have checked BunnyCDN, it's awesome, but they just provider Japan(SoftLayer) node in Asia, the network is so worst in my region, about 250ms average, i didn't find their Singapore node.

Now I know who you are.

Actually so many CDNs uses... SL, in Asia. Since SL changed something... oops, that really sucks.

Maybe you can try Fastly? Their CDN is any cast and will route Japan to "your region"...

For speed test: AFAIK, Wikia is using Fastly. And "The Guardian".

• Ovear said: em..it's so strange... their support didn't replay any message in a week

Did you try to contact them via their Facebook fanpage?

Thanked by 1Ovear
  • What does this have more than cloudflare? Why should someone create one account there instead of free cloudflare plan? Sorry i am a little confused

Thanked by 1Ovear
  • @XIAOSpider97 said:

@Ovear said:

Now I know who you are.

Actually so many CDNs uses... SL, in Asia. Since SL changed something... oops, that really sucks.

Maybe you can try Fastly? Their CDN is any cast and will route Japan to "your region"...

For speed test: AFAIK, Wikia is using Fastly. And "The Guardian".

aha, you are right, Fastly is much more expensive, but have a good quality. All in all , thanks for your reply

@Windmm said:

Ovear said: em..it's so strange... their support didn't replay any message in a week

Did you try to contact them via their Facebook fanpage?

i haven't try facebook, i will try it later. thank you

@drdrake said:
    What does this have more than cloudflare? Why should someone create one account there instead of free cloudflare plan? Sorry i am a little confused

cloud flare free plan must use their dns server. But in my region, cloudflare's dns server always fails. otherwise cloudflare is a good choice.