Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good IPs and vps ~~~~~
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Good IPs and vps ~~~~~

Hey guys, now i want to buy VPS or SERVER + Good IPS .(Additional IPs maybe about 30,and EU location will be best) If someone has ,please contact me as soon as possible~
Thank u very much.

My email :[email protected]

Comments

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

What you going to do with the good ip's ?

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@RIYAD said:
    What you going to do with the good ip's ?

What do you mean? He needs it for Super1337 SEO of Alexa Top 100 sites ofc.

Thanked by 1Lunar
  • Tags include "email marketing". Basically he wants to dirty the IPs with spam.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @Lunar said:
    Tags include "email marketing". Basically he wants to dirty the IPs with spam.

IPs never SBL i used,bro .

• @RIYAD said:
    send emails but not spam

• Nice try.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

AllenWoody said: @RIYAD said: send emails but not spam

Are the emails you will send , are also good ?

like offering some one money out of good will , some thing like that good email you will sent ?

• Email marketing is LET talk for spam. If you really wanted to do email marketing to legitimate customers, sendgrid is very cheap.

Thanked by 1Lunar
  • @linuxthefish said:
    Email marketing is LET talk for spam. If you really wanted to do email marketing to legitimate customers, sendgrid is very cheap.

Thank u bro.

• Of course, i never get IPs to SBL.

• MadMad Member

If you are planning to send out massive emails you should consider services like mailchimp, aweber etc.

None will let you do it with 30 additional IPs.