Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 1gb VPS (MUST BE STABLE AND RELIABLE)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 1gb VPS (MUST BE STABLE AND RELIABLE)

Looking for a 1gb VPS to replace my super slow chicagovps VPS. Must have:

at least 1gb RAM
at least 20gb Space (prefer SSD but HDD is okay)
at least 500gb BW
1 IPV4 IP
99.5 Uptime (it's a personal vps so 99.5 is fine :) )
US Server (prefer east coast but west coast is fine)
Willing to do yearly payment
$36/year or less

Comments

• Go with RamNode. You will love them.

Thanked by 1pedagang
  • Mridul said: Go with RamNode. You will love them.

Nothing at his price point, I fear...

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited August 2016

Ashburn (East)

Los Angeles (West)

• 1GB RAM
    • 40GB Storage
    • 2TB Bandwidth
    • DDoS Mitigation
    • 1 Dedicated IPv4
    • /64 IPv6 subnet
    • Instant rDNS control

Exactly $36/year for both locations.

• Buyvm dedicated slice, close enough pricing, dedicated resource.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • bersybersy Member
    edited August 2016

UltraVPS.eu has launched their US location recently, their 1GB KVM plan is €36/yr or €30 without VAT.

drServer's XenHVM 100GB plan is $25/yr, though I'm not sure their billing is set up correctly.

Thanked by 1UltraVPS
  • Go with PugetServers.com, i hesitated to try them but gave them a shot and really glad i found them.
    Great Support and features and cheap prices.

• @DaddyAssasin said:
    Go with PugetServers.com, i hesitated to try them but gave them a shot and really glad i found them.
    Great Support and features and cheap prices.

Are you affiliated with them in any way? You know... Joined today. Looks like spam to me...

Thanked by 2cassa sayem314
  • DaddyAssasin said: Go with PugetServers.com, i hesitated to try them but gave them a shot and really glad i found them. Great Support and features and cheap prices.

We really appreciate you coming to share that with us, buddy!

• DaddyAssasin said: Great Support and features and cheap prices.

Yeah, and their domain name has just been registered. Nice try anyway!

• @Amitz Hi,I am there customer for the past 4 months now and thats why wanted to make an honest review about there services. I host my website http://fsasmc.com/ on there VPS as well as my Game Server and am really amazed by there customer support.

• @DaddyAssasin said:
    @Amitz Hi,I am there customer for the past 4 months now and thats why wanted to make an honest review about there services. I host my website http://fsasmc.com/ on there VPS as well as my Game Server and am really amazed by there customer support.

Their domain has been registered on 2016-07-19. And you are a customer for 4 months?

• @Amitz The Owner of PugetServers was affiliated with unique-hosting but then due to a dispute between the company, He left unique-hosting and opened pugetservers and i was a unique-hosting customer and then shifted to pugetservers as the owner helped me in managing my services.

• Eheeem.

• @DaddyAssasin OK, let's assume you are telling the truth. How such type of a hosting provider can be reliable then? Don't you see a "must be" phrase in the thread's title?

• @bersy i totally agree with you but its my experience that i am sharing.If you have any queries you can ask the hosting operators yourself.

• bersybersy Member
    edited August 2016

Ah, come on, man, it's clear as day.

• @bersy and @Amitz i will stay quite for the time being dont want to create a fuss

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2016

Its a tad less storage than you wanted but close:

2 Cores

1GB RAM

15GB SSD

1000GB BW

2 IPv4

IPv6

$24 per year or 12 per 6 months

You can deploy this to: Seattle, Dallas or NYC. As it is a resource pool you can also split your resources up into multiple VMs.

Order link: https://subnetlabs.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=33

• 1024MBRAM
    1 CoreCpu
    35 GBHDD Disk Space
    1TB Monthly Bandwidth

1 IP Address
    1000 MBit Port
    Enterprise Supermicro Hardware
    99.99% Uptime Guarantee

4$/M

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited August 2016

@I_Maks_Web_Hosting said:

1024MBRAM
    1 CoreCpu
    35 GBHDD Disk Space
    1TB Monthly Bandwidth

1 IP Address
    1000 MBit Port
    Enterprise Supermicro Hardware
    99.99% Uptime Guarantee

4$/M

This is the very last time that I refer you to the Rules and Guidelines here:

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/71561/lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines

It is not allowed to respond to threads requesting an offer with "PM me" or "e-mail me" without having had a public thread on LowEndTalk.com with your provider details in it (in accordance with our guidelines) OR a public statement of which company you represent.

The next time that you give us proof of not having read the rules will lead to a ban without further notice. Promised.

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • BlazingServersBlazingServers Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2016

@DaddyAssasin said:
    @Amitz The Owner of PugetServers was affiliated with unique-hosting but then due to a dispute between the company, He left unique-hosting and opened pugetservers and i was a unique-hosting customer and then shifted to pugetservers as the owner helped me in managing my services.

Tell me the name of the Owner of PS. The owner of Unique-Hosting buys servers from me for his larger clients. For the others, that don;t use much CPU, they get it from GalaxyHostPlus. So, I can verify whether you're saying the truth...

• SpeedyKVMSpeedyKVM Banned, Member
    edited August 2016

@redjersey said:
    Looking for a 1gb VPS to replace my super slow chicagovps VPS. Must have:

at least 1gb RAM
    at least 20gb Space (prefer SSD but HDD is okay)
    at least 500gb BW
    1 IPV4 IP
    99.5 Uptime (it's a personal vps so 99.5 is fine :) )
    US Server (prefer east coast but west coast is fine)
    Willing to do yearly payment
    $36/year or less

https://speedykvm.com/ SSD PLAN 1 $36/year with coupon LET

• SSD PLAN 1
    • 1GB ECC RAM
    • 1 CPU (1x 3.2GHz)
    • 50GB SSD RAID 10
    • Full KVM Virtualization
    • 1.5 TB Transfer, 1Gbps Port
    • 1 IPv4 ($1 for more), /64 IPv6
    • A+B power from diverse UPS
    • Dallas TX SSAE16

Annual plans have a 72 hour refund guarantee.

• BlazingServers said: Tell me the name of the Owner of PS. The owner of Unique-Hosting buys servers from me for his larger clients. For the others, that don;t use much CPU, they get it from GalaxyHostPlus. So, I can verify whether you're saying the truth...

The Irony...

• NodeBladeNodeBlade Member
    edited August 2016

1024MB Plan - $36/yr with coupon code 36YEAR

4 vCPU
    1024MB RAM
    1024MB vSwap
    100GB Storage
    1000GB Transfer (1 Gbps)
    1 IPv4
    1 /80 IPv6
    New Jersey Location

http://my.nodeblade.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=43 - Make sure you select annual billing for the coupon to work.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

As mentioned our kvm slice would be perfect :) KVM based, free windows, etc.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

Francisco

Too bad I can't steal the license key

• @Francisco said:

Francisco

need 1gb ram for $36/year or less. I'm afraid your package is way out of my budget

thanks all. can't believe kvm is within my budget! my chicago vps contract will be expired in a few months. will use these 3 months and review each and every company :)

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

redjersey said: need 1gb ram for $36/year or less. I'm afraid your package is way out of my budget

Would be like $5 out of spec I think.

Best of luck on the hunt!

Francisco

• I don't think that he is looking at this page, http://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices. He is probably looking at the old KVM VPS page.