Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need to Hire: Content writers - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need to Hire: Content writers

1235»

Comments

• @BeardyUnixGuy said:

jarland said: I clearly asked them to break it up

You say "them" but only @relook was banned.

One way or another, both appeared to be at fault and contributed to this mess.

I vote that @SysAdmin gets a temporary (like 1-$x days) ban as well ;-)

You vote? Ah. We're not allowed to vote on this matter, do not forget CC owns LET.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • This thread should be closed anyway, right? What's the odds that a quality content writer who wants to contribute is both on LET and hasn't replied yet?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited September 2016

BeardyUnixGuy said: You say "them" but only @relook was banned.

As I see it he was the one to continue it.

Now, can we move back into what this thread is for or is this now just a place to argue about @relook?

• jarland said: Now, can we move back into what this thread is for

You're new right?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Nekki said:
    I did warn him to leave it. Doesn't appear he was treated well, but once it was clear no-one was going to apologise, shouldn't have just put it down to experience.
    @jarland said:

@MrGeneral said:
    And got banned. Heh....

I'll stand by that since I clearly asked them to break it up. Things happen that we don't like, people do things the way we'd prefer they didn't, it's life. Eventually one has to pick up and walk forward instead of sitting in the mess and crying about it. I think this story has been heard, everyone who is going to make an opinion on it has made theirs, and it's time to move beyond it.

Yeah I agree that enough is enough..

Cheers

• JacobJacob Member
    edited September 2016

This is some quality entertainment :)

Shame it come to an end so abruptly.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • @Jacob said:
    This is some quality entertainment :)

Shame it come to an end so abruptly.

Quality drama has been scarce recently

• Haven't been for a while. I see the quality has continued to improve in a retrograde manner.

• @lazyt said:
    Haven't been for a while. I see the quality has continued to improve in a retrograde manner.

The chances of it going prograde are little to none

• @jbiloh why not consider giving a try with iwriter ? you can approve the articles which you like.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2016

@relook said:

Please check your PM box.

One of my software was rejected by Themeforst moderator, I did not say anything and simply sell it to someone else at lower price.

• @DewlanceVPS said:

@relook said:

Please check your PM box.

One of my software was rejected by Themeforst moderator, I did not say anything and simply sell it to someone else at lower price.

Banned users cannot check PMs, sweetheart.

Thanked by 2zafouhar DewlanceVPS
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

24x7servermanagement said: why not consider giving a try with iwriter

Tried this by your recommendation btw, out of curiosity (not even certain what I'd do with what I got). Rejected complete trash (with a 4 star rating), increased budget, no hits for 24h. Me thinks this isn't a great resource.

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS
  • @mycosys said:

@karatekidmonkey said:

doghouch said: Because This.

THEN WHY NOT CAPITALIZE EVERYTHING?

CAPITAL IDEA!

BOLD CAPITAL IDEA!

PEOPLE USUALLY REQIRE BOLDED CAPITAL TEXT.

This discussion has been closed.