Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need to Hire: Content writers - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need to Hire: Content writers

Comments

• relookrelook Member
    edited September 2016

@daily He isn't saying anything about the content. Stop changing the subject. Your grammar is not up to par, and correcting it and then paying you for it makes no sense.

I was ready to do it for free!

I never asked for a price ... here is my article full and free

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/91874/install-openstack-mitaka-using-packstack-on-a-remote-server-using-ssh-only-centos-7#latest

And he has the right to refuse my articles but do you sir find it respectful and professional

To take 24 days to say no thanks!? and is it respectful and professional to say that the

Article will be published soon then 2 weeks later he simply changes his mind and say no its not good !?

• Is this the first time you've been rejected in your life? Build some character and get on with it.

• Nekki said: Which is absolutely fair enough.

However, it looks like @relook's complaint is that he was lead to believe that there wasn't issue and was strung along for the best part of a month (including discussions around payment), rather than simply being told the standard wasn't high enough.

Simply who said that his time is more valuable than mine? He values his time and does not

have the time to "rewrite" my articles but what about my time? 24 days of waiting

The time and effort I put in these articles specially after his clear responses encouraged

Me to write the second and third article?

For me it's a respect and professionalism ...

• relookrelook Member
    edited September 2016

SysAdmin said: Is this the first time you've been rejected in your life? Build some character and get on with it.

I do not need an advice from you, in fact you're the one who need a lot of advice on how

To deal with people with respect and in real professional way. Unfortunately I do not have the

Time to teach you nether of those.

If you still think it's about rejection then your experience (at least) is far less than

I even thought!

• relook said: Simply who said that his time is more valuable than mine?

What the fuck are you going on about, son?

Thanked by 2zafouhar doghouch
  • Nekki said: What the fuck are you going on about, son?

?????

• relook said: ?????

My thoughts exactly.

• Nekki said: My thoughts exactly.

Sorry for the confusion ... And thanks for what you wrote

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

SysAdmin said: Are you bipolar? What is wrong with you? A couple days ago you were all about contributing, I talked to you and you were totally into it. Now your unloading on the forum over something you've got nothing to do with.

Lose my contact, I'm done with you.

Lost interest once I see you guys pay peanuts for articles.

Thanked by 1relook

@SysAdmin said:
    Is this the first time you've been rejected in your life? Build some character and get on with it.

How professional that is. This forum is starting to suck again. This guy at least tried to contribute, give him some credit.

Thanked by 1relook
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited September 2016

Chill out guys, seriously. Have a drink.

Thanked by 2MikePT doghouch
  • jarland said: Have a drink

If this is how these guys argue when sober, then I'm afraid to see the rants when they're drunk.

• @SysAdmin said:
    Is this the first time you've been rejected in your life? Build some character and get on with it.

Well, in all fairness I do agree that, if those 24 days are correct, it's a bit long. Sure, he shouldn't keep going on about if but you guys could have contacted him sooner.

I know that these properties are something you and @jbiloh run and manage in addition to the workload from CC. I realize this only piles on top of the already heavy workload you guys have. So I think it's good to either manage expectation towards those sending something in or to hire someone to focus on handling these things (similar to the position I had) so you don't have to.

Thanked by 1relook
  • relookrelook Member
    edited September 2016

@mpkossen said: Well, in all fairness I do agree that, if those 24 days are correct, it's a bit long. Sure, he shouldn't keep going on about if but you guys could have contacted him sooner.

They've never rejected my articles! All the P.S about handling rejection ...etc is a big fat lie!

They've never contacted me saying or even implying that the do not want my articles!

Actually they did the opposite! Mr Alex here said that the articles will be published soon! (August 31)

When I got tired of their lack of respect and professionalism I sent them both

Telling them that I do not want to contribute and then I posted the same massage here

And I have the emails to confirm every word I say!

• Mate, it's definitely time to leave this now. Based on your side of the story, you were clearly mugged off and the fact none of the details are being refuted is telling, but harping on about it repeatedly just makes you look bitter and twisted.

Do yourself a favour and just forget the whole incident happened. If it helps, maybe treat yourself to a hooker tonight, and if things get out of hand the disposal is on me ;-)

• @Nekki said:
    Mate, it's definitely time to leave this now. Based on your side of the story, you were clearly mugged off and the fact none of the details are being refuted is telling, but harping on about it repeatedly just makes you look bitter and twisted.

Do yourself a favour and just forget the whole incident happened. If it helps, maybe treat yourself to a hooker tonight, and if things get out of hand the disposal is on me ;-)

I disagree with the first part but I will consider the second one, specially the very last

suggestion! Thanks ...

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2016

LEAVE THE HOOKERS ALONE! Poor hookers.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @Amitz said:
    LEAVE THE HOOKERS ALONE! Poor hookers.

They know what they're getting themselves into in all fairness. I provide a will writing service and an insurance policy as part of their onboarding, so I everyone's aware that hydrofluric acid may be involved at some point.

• Nekki said: They know what they're getting themselves into in all fairness. I provide a will writing service and an insurance policy as part of their onboarding, so I everyone's aware that hydrofluric acid may be involved at some point.

That sounds just fair.

• The reality is that when @relook submitted his first article, it was unusable. I asked him to rewrite it, and he sent me two more versions and neither were good enough. Sorry, move on.

• relookrelook Member
    edited September 2016

@SysAdmin said: The reality is that when @relook submitted his first article, it was unusable. I asked him to rewrite it, and he sent me two more versions and neither were good enough. Sorry, move on.

Another big fat lie!

Do you want a full transcript of the emails we exchanged!? maybe this will refresh your

memory!

You discussed the price with me, you said the article will be published soon, you asked

About the other titles I have and when I told you your response was "great!" !?

Remind me please at what stage did you mention that my articles are not good enough?

Mybe because they are not copied from DO?!

• This is fucking silly. One of you is a dirty liar.

How does it get to this?

• relookrelook Member
    edited September 2016

@Nekki said:
    This is fucking silly. One of you is a dirty liar.

How does it get to this?

I can publish all of emails ! just take a look on my previous comment

The liar is very obvious!

This is the leader of the community! WOW!

All I wanted was a simple apology on the way I was treated, but it's clear

That they do not have neither the respect nor the courage to apologize!

• SysAdminSysAdmin Member
    edited September 2016

I don't know why I'm bothering, but here:

http://imgur.com/KFsgDcN

Go away. I'll help you out.

• Yeah, posting random bits of an email chain really helps clears things up, thanks guys.

• OK, this clears two things up quite nicely.

And got banned. Heh....

• I did warn him to leave it. Doesn't appear he was treated well, but once it was clear no-one was going to apologise, shouldn't have just put it down to experience.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited September 2016

@MrGeneral said:
    And got banned. Heh....

I'll stand by that since I clearly asked them to break it up. Things happen that we don't like, people do things the way we'd prefer they didn't, it's life. Eventually one has to pick up and walk forward instead of sitting in the mess and crying about it. I think this story has been heard, everyone who is going to make an opinion on it has made theirs, and it's time to move beyond it.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • jarland said: I clearly asked them to break it up

You say "them" but only @relook was banned.

One way or another, both appeared to be at fault and contributed to this mess.

I vote that @SysAdmin gets a temporary (like 1-$x days) ban as well ;-)

This discussion has been closed.