Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ServerHub contact form broken, how are their VPS's?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ServerHub contact form broken, how are their VPS's?

XeiXei Member
edited August 2016 in General

I tried contacting ServerHub through their contact form on their website. I get the error "Failed to authenticate on SMTP server with username "[email protected]" using 2 possible authenticators". I wonder how long it's been broken, and does that say anything about their VPS services? The SSD cached offering looks pretty nice and reminded me of RamNode. Does anyone have experience with their SSD cached VPS offerings?

Comments

• I have 5 servers with them. They are stable so far, no issues.

• IThinkUFailedIThinkUFailed Member
    edited August 2016

I would say their services are good. I was a customer for approximately 6 months. Within the first few weeks they had a raid failure and my VPS' data was unrecoverable but I was using it for offsite backups anyway (but it did take about 20 days to get back up and running). The support is pretty decent and always had good US connectivity and good connectivity to OVH Montreal (100Mbps or so).

I would definitely say they're good but I moved because I found a better deal in terms of storage > price...

• We have a few vps there. Solid network in AZ and IL. Had a difficult time getting support to fix a drifting clock - I think it was mostly an ESL (English as a second language) barrier. We eventually got things sorted.

• I had a couple VPS with them over the past few years and I would say the nodes I where was pretty oversubscribed - low CPU scores and low I/O results. Network where decent at most.

On a positive note, I had an E3-1271v3 once in Dallas and it was pretty good, particularly the network side ;)