Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free automated email plans with WHMCS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free automated email plans with WHMCS

Hi, I want to offer free email plans with free panel that can be automated the setup via WHMCS.

What's the easiest way using non paid control panel ?

I would use a simply postfix server, but not so easy to create and automate plans via WHMCS.

I want to offer domains or single email users.

Any tips ? what CP would you use ? I see virtualmin in the server list, but does the free version work OK ?

Thanks

Comments

• try zimbra mail system(ose) edition.
    as I started recently reselling the zextras licenses at cubedata.

• Looking for lightweight system.

I'm testing Kloxo-MR right now .....

• Also, Kloxo it's free, and looks nice ! After couple of years of testing this product, I felt good and looks extremelly mature and modern.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

why not try vestacp

• I don't see vestaCP in the WHMCS included provision modules !

• TWoTWo Member

Wow. I thought this thread is about email automation while it is about automated provisioning of email only accounts. Right?

• Yes, TWo, but latelly my english is worst with the time, maybe I didn't explain very well ?!

• Vestacp module is in their documentation

• ktkt Member, Host Rep

KeyJey said: I don't see vestaCP in the WHMCS included provision modules !

https://vestacp.com/docs/#how-to-install-whmcs-module

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited August 2016

@kt said:

KeyJey said: I don't see vestaCP in the WHMCS included provision modules !

https://vestacp.com/docs/#how-to-install-whmcs-module

thx

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • @KeyJey said:
    Yes, TWo, but latelly my english is worst with the time, maybe I didn't explain very well ?!

ISPConfig maybe will be a good choice

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • @KeyJey said:
    Also, Kloxo it's free, and looks nice ! After couple of years of testing this product, I felt good and looks extremelly mature and modern.

extremely mature and modern are words I would not use to describe Kloxo-MR. Then again, that's just me.

Strip off the web server, DNS and FTP modules from VestaCP (see the Advanced Install section on their site) and you're good to go. They have a WHMCS module too.

Thanked by 2aglodek doughmanes
  • HaBangNetHaBangNet Member, Host Rep

kloxo got too many security issue. Vestacp is better option for free panel. But stable one should still be webmin. Why don't you paid a little go for DA, alot of provider got internal license and pricing also cheaper. Usually is around $5-$7 monthly.

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • @HaBangNet said:
    kloxo got too many security issue. Vestacp is better option for free panel. But stable one should still be webmin. Why don't you paid a little go for DA, alot of provider got internal license and pricing also cheaper. Usually is around $5-$7 monthly.

About security issues. It's different between Kloxo (official) with Kloxo-MR. That it.

• Ok Mustafa, but can you tell me what trick do I need to configure to make your panel work with WHMCS ? not working by default.

Thanks !

• aglodekaglodek Member
    edited August 2016

@definitelyliam said: (...) Strip off the web server, DNS and FTP modules from VestaCP (see the Advanced Install section on their site) and you're good to go. They have a WHMCS module too.

If memory serves, @jarland had used VestaCP before migrating everything to Cpanel..? I suppose he had good reason to do that...

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited August 2016

@aglodek said:

@definitelyliam said: (...) Strip off the web server, DNS and FTP modules from VestaCP (see the Advanced Install section on their site) and you're good to go. They have a WHMCS module too.

If memory serves, @jarland had used VestaCP before migrating everything to Cpanel..? I suppose he had good reason to do that...

Yeah, I feel like it was the right move. I don't trust the development behind VestaCP to proactively look out for potential security issues at all hours of the day. People were finding exploits that were taking a few weeks to fix, where cPanel would be all hands on deck at that point.

Don't get me wrong, the devs are awesome and I support the project, but I couldn't sleep at night with that arrangement.

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • Of course, I have multiple cPanel servers with WHMCS, I was just wondering if I could use my some personal boxes without any extra costs. That's why ....

• How about Virtualmin? have you tried it?

• No, I thought that only commercial works with WHMCS API, also, do virtualmin have roundcube out of the box ?