Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quadranet have forsaken their old Crissic subscribers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quadranet have forsaken their old Crissic subscribers?

I sent them a ticket regarding my active box 2 days ago, and another bump on yesterday, not even reply until now.
They really want to get rid of us that badly?

Comments

• ATHKATHK Member

Yes. You should leave.

Thanked by 1Mathias
  • miaumiau Member
    edited August 2016

@ATHK said:
    Yes. You should leave.

Leaving is hard option since this is the one package that give exactly the balance I want at a reasonable price. Their AUP is quite restrictive, but at least they they honor exactly what written in it, no deceptive sale or silently fuck with network filter.

• After the node hardware got downgraded and the network went to crap after the move I left and cancelled my plan. Had a nice 3 years with them, one of the first providers I signed up with :D

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited August 2016

miau said: Leaving is hard option since this the one package that give exactly the balance I want at reasonable price. Their AUP is quite restrictive, but at least they they honor exactly what written in it, no deceptive sale or silently fuck with network filter.

It's all about the IPs. The IPs the old crissic customers are using are worth to quadranet more than the income these customers bring. They want to make you cancel and reclaim the IPs and use them for other, more profitable things.

• rds100 said: They want to make you cancel and reclaim the IPs

the ips like the gold :)

• Hello, I currently do not see any open tickets at Crissic. Please PM me with your ticket # and I would be more than happy to take a peek.

Thanks!

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited August 2016

@QuadraNet_Adam said:
    Hello, I currently do not see any open tickets at Crissic. Please PM me with your ticket # and I would be more than happy to take a peek.

Thanks!

Let me guess, you closed it?

Thanked by 3ATHK tr1cky doghouch
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@miau said:
    silently fuck with network filter.

That sounds hot.

• miaumiau Member

@QuadraNet_Adam said:
    Hello, I currently do not see any open tickets at Crissic. Please PM me with your ticket # and I would be more than happy to take a peek.

Thanks!

Thanks. the ticket has been attended now.

• Rob92 said: After the node hardware got downgraded and the network went to crap after the move I left and cancelled my plan.

I still have my two vps with them and the performance is exactly the same as before (network, serving etc.)

• @jvnadr said:

Rob92 said: After the node hardware got downgraded and the network went to crap after the move I left and cancelled my plan.

I still have my two vps with them and the performance is exactly the same as before (network, serving etc.)

What CPU does the node you're on have out of curiosity?

• Rob92 said: What CPU does the node you're on have out of curiosity?

model name : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5620 @ 2.40GHz

• @jvnadr said:

Rob92 said: What CPU does the node you're on have out of curiosity?

model name : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5620 @ 2.40GHz

That's some beefy 4-core