Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Google Apps Account
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Google Apps Account

GCatGCat Member
edited August 2016 in Requests

I'm looking for a google apps account (10 or 50 users - pref 10)

Payment will be made via PayPal or Bitcoin

Comments

• You can see my pricing here. The smallest account I have is for 50 users. Contact me via my site if you are interested in buying an account.

• I just realized that I have a 50 user account just sitting around. I should probably start using it again.

• GCatGCat Member

Still looking

• AppDevAppDev Member
    edited August 2016

I have one with 50 users ($25). sold.

• i can do the swapping for $5. let me know

• GCatGCat Member

I'm still looking

• i can provide you each unlimited storage account for $5/yr with a custom panel to manage your own domain users (if you decided to take more than 2 users)

• yes, google apps unlimited that's it. Instead of paying $10/mth/user, now you only pay $5/yr/user.

• @al3xt stop spamming. Hes looking for a Grandfathered Google Apps account, not a monthy/yearly fee account.

Thanked by 2GCat Amitz
  • see @daily.

• i have a grandfathered 10 users account with domain history (aka the primary domain cant be swapped, i can still however add your domain as secondary), just that you need to either register the primary domain to keep the account 100% safe or with google policy that makes recovery of gapps almost impossible, you can just leave it.
    The account will be offered for $15 (i only had one). PM me if interested.

@daily true, everyone is looking for grandfathered.. Im just giving another option to consider google apps with unlimited storage where grandfathered one has only 15GB each users. That considered spamming? so allow me to politely ask you, what have you contributed with your earlier message?