Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unable to send email to custom emails
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unable to send email to custom emails

picypicy Member
edited March 2013 in General

I had installed kloxo in my server and after that i tried to email to [email protected]

xxxxx = any domain email. It is failing. Before in plesk it works well. Now it is not.

How to fix this?

Comments

• Do you own the domains? do you have mx-records for it?

• prae5prae5 Member

what does your mail log say - it will give you the details in it

• @picy hire a systems admin to help you fix *correctly

• earlearl Member

you should check under services that courier and qmail is running / has green dot not a red dot.

• Sounds like the Mail Service not starting up properly.

• STOP; on Plesk you was have no problems, right?
    Now on another cp you have problem.

So, maby problem in different configs? I mean some was use sendmail, some was using postfix mail server, or PHP mail? What you think about that?

• picypicy Member

Guys i found that i need to use reverse dns for my domain so that the other mail server dont reject it. How to do that.

And also i check services and everything is running. How do i check mail log?

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited March 2013

@picy said: Guys i found that i need to use reverse dns for my domain so that the other mail server dont reject it. How to do that.

Open up a support ticket. They should be able to help you out.

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited March 2013

@picy said: And also i check services and everything is running. How do i check mail log?

http://forum.lxcenter.org/index.php?t=msg&goto=68673&;

Google is your friend!

Edit: Basically, check /var/log/kloxo (I believe?) and the log should be there. The above forum post is about lxadmin their OpenVZ Control Panel, but the general structure should be similar.