Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for EU Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for EU Dedicated Server

Hello,

I am looking for a dedicated server within the EU/Europe for streaming purposes. I need as much RAM as I could possibly get for the money. I am aiming for around 32GB RAM. I have a budget around 70/80 EUR.

Currently I know the following: ServDiscount (using it now.. network is not always stable), Hetzner (I got rejected for IP justification without any reason.), SoYouStart (network problems from time to time).

Is there anyone that could possibly make me an offer? Willing to take an location within EU. Preferred countries: Germany, France, Romania, The Netherlands.

Thanks,
Dennis

Comments

• MadMad Member

Online.net, OVH, WorldStream.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

Hello there,

If it is used for legal purposes, please take a look at our plans here: https://www.hetnix.com/dedicated-servers.xml

Thank you.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

How much bandwidth are you looking to get? We have some awesome specials in Bulgaria for Dual Quad Core's with a lot of RAM at the moment.

• @AlexBarakov said:
    How much bandwidth are you looking to get? We have some awesome specials in Bulgaria for Dual Quad Core's with a lot of RAM at the moment.

Doesn't matter much. 100Mbit p/s will do already. We are not very excessive users. :)

I have PMed you!

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

We could help in London if UK is ok for you.

Let me know if you're interested.

• Please, let me remind you: some of you have sent me offers far over my budget (which I can understand) and some of you came up with servers of 4GB RAM, while I said I am not looking for that.

So far, only one LET-user has made me an offer that is quite what I am looking for. If you are planning to send me an offer, please make sure the specifications meet my requirements. I do appreciate all of your effort! Thanks :)

• cociucociu Member
    edited August 2016

@DennisdeWit i like your radio , so i will offer you the follow :

HP 2x L5630

32 gb ram (free upgrade to 64 if you pay quarently)

1 tb hdd

1 ipv4 (up to 256 ips /server for +1 eur/ipv4)

30 tb traffic included

1gbps (fair shared)

(edited to eur) price will be 60 eur/mo

Located in Romania. I can offer you 4 networks to choose ...

if is ok let me know

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2016

If it's only ram what you want, we can provide you a HP Bladeserver with Dual L5520 + 32GB Ram + 2x 72GB SAS HDD for 69€ per month - including 1Gbit Uplink and iLO Remotemanagement.

We already host some streaming customers, one of them provides sport related video streams over our infrastructure.

How much traffic do you need? Do you maybe need 10GE Uplink?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

PMed then :-).

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

We can offer you the following configuration :

Green i5

Intel core i5 3450 QC 3.1ghz

32 Gb

2Tb

Speed : 100 mbits

Bandwidth : unmetered

Price : 59.99 € exc vat

Looking glass

Order link

• Hi guys,

Wanted to let you know I have made a decision and ordered a server with WebTropia. The deal was too good to let it go ;)

Thanks,
    Dennis

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

We have i7-4790, 32GB RAM, 240GB SSD in UK for £55.00 ex VAT/m

• But Servdiscount and Webtropia using the same network

• Please paste here the specs

@DennisdeWit said:
    Hi guys,

Wanted to let you know I have made a decision and ordered a server with WebTropia. The deal was too good to let it go ;)

Thanks,
    Dennis

Looks like you switched from one brand to another. Same company, same network.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@AlexBarakov said:
    Looks like you switched from one brand to another. Same company, same network.

I feel bad for the guy, but that's fucking hilarious.

It's also LET in nutshell - see a great price and due diligence goes right right out the window.

• Well... No. It's not mainly about the network, but mostly about the fact I was running out of resources. I wanted to do a new project, but didn't have enough resources on my server anymore. It may sound weird, but as far as I know there are different switches for every brand. In matter of fact, my speeds are better at WT then at SD.

I am not 'fucking hilarious', if you want to call it like that. I am perfectly aware of what I am doing and of course, I have taken all the offers in account. Should I ever need a new server, of course these offers will be weight as well, again. So nothing happened for 'no reason'. You can feel bad for me, if you want. The thing is that I am not feeling bad for myself at all.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@DennisdeWit said:
    Well... No. It's not mainly about the network, but mostly about the fact I was running out of resources. I wanted to do a new project, but didn't have enough resources on my server anymore. It may sound weird, but as far as I know there are different switches for every brand. In matter of fact, my speeds are better at WT then at SD.

I am not 'fucking hilarious', if you want to call it like that. I am perfectly aware of what I am doing and of course, I have taken all the offers in account. Should I ever need a new server, of course these offers will be weight as well, again. So nothing happened for 'no reason'. You can feel bad for me, if you want. The thing is that I am not feeling bad for myself at all.

Don't do yourself down mate, you're definitely tucking hilarious. This response had me in absolute stitches.

• @Nekki said:

@DennisdeWit said:
    Well... No. It's not mainly about the network, but mostly about the fact I was running out of resources. I wanted to do a new project, but didn't have enough resources on my server anymore. It may sound weird, but as far as I know there are different switches for every brand. In matter of fact, my speeds are better at WT then at SD.

Don't do yourself down mate, you're definitely tucking hilarious. This response had me in absolute stitches.

Who's 'just another member' to judge whether I am hilarious? I'm sorry but I won't sleep less for the fact that mr. Nekki thinks I am hilarious..

• iBotiBot Member
    edited August 2016

@DennisdeWit said:
    Hi guys,

Thanks,
    Dennis

This posts screams self promotion.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@DennisdeWit said:

@Nekki said:

@DennisdeWit said:

Who's 'just another member' to judge whether I am hilarious? I'm sorry but I won't sleep less for the fact that mr. Nekki thinks I am hilarious..

I would have thought that you'd have slept soundly, safe in the knowledge that you amused me so very much.

Sleep tight, sweet prince.

• I just want to know the winner specification..

• I will not post the winner specification as @iBot will say for sure I am linked to that company, even though I am not at all...

• Then write it :)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@DennisdeWit said:
    I will not post the winner specification as @iBot will say for sure I am linked to that company, even though I am not at all...

I thought you didn't care about what others thought/said about you?

• @Nekki said:

@DennisdeWit said:
    I will not post the winner specification as @iBot will say for sure I am linked to that company, even though I am not at all...

Come on dude. Stop trying to get into a fight when there clearly not is one.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@DennisdeWit said:

@Nekki said:

@DennisdeWit said:

Everyone knows I'm a lover, not a fighter.

• @Nekki said:

@DennisdeWit said:

@Nekki said:

@DennisdeWit said:

Then show it, dude.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@DennisdeWit said:

@Nekki said:

@DennisdeWit said:

@Nekki said:

@DennisdeWit said:

Then show it, dude.

Are you referring to my penis? You're the second person on LET to ask to see it this week. This place is getting weird.