Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zare.Co.Uk Panel Experience
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Zare.Co.Uk Panel Experience

AthylAthyl Member
edited August 2016 in Providers

Any one know how much time it takes?
more then 3 hours passed but OS didn't reinstall yet, Their support is not responding.

Tired

Comments

• Is this a dedicated server right? Using IPMI to reinstall might be best, that's what I do.

Ossi said: Tagged: obhost

?

• AthylAthyl Member
    edited August 2016

IPMI also not working when i login on the IPMI link its redirect back me to the login page.

• I need to change partition scheme and I think they not have feature on their panel for this work.

Any other way to do that instead of contacting support?

• Other than IPMI no

• @OpticalSwoosh said:
    Other than IPMI no

How i can make or edit partition through IPMI and their is any windows software for direct manage IPMI services!

• Use the Java tool or providing it's supermicro they do have an IPMITOOL thing for Windows

• @OpticalSwoosh said:
    Use the Java tool or providing it's supermicro they do have an IPMITOOL thing for Windows

I am trying to login inside IPMI SuperMicro panel of Zare.Co.Uk but its redirecting back me to the login page again and again.

• Ossi said: Any other way to do that instead of contacting support?

Why not contacting support? This is the first thing you should do, way before opening a thread.

• He don't have patience. On budget host waiting for reply up to 24 is common.

• @jvnadr said:

Ossi said: Any other way to do that instead of contacting support?

Why not contacting support? This is the first thing you should do, way before opening a thread.

I done that Before 7 hours but didn't get any response from them.
    I ask here for support maybe some one response better about their panel and os re installation.

• @tommy said:
    He don't have patience. On budget host waiting for reply up to 24 is common.

I am using Zare.Co.Uk not budget host.
    And i can't wait as i am using many other providers (Host1plus , Blazingfast , OBHost) and they respond with in 15-30 minutes.

• Look at that host list, you own obhost dont you?
    Zare is budget host, how much you paid for server?

• @tommy said:
    Look at that host list, you own obhost dont you?
    Zare is budget host, how much you paid for server?

I ask here for the support not for sharing the prices of servers.
    Visit: https://zare.co.uk for your details.

• Ossi said: I am trying to login inside IPMI SuperMicro panel of Zare.Co.Uk but its redirecting back me to the login page again and again.

Did you use the correct username and password from the details page? All my servers the IPMI login works fine, and the one time I used reinstall it also worked.

• I used the same IPMI details which mention on the page but its redirect me back to login page.

I try Opera and Internet Explorer.

Reinstall is working but from more than 3 hours and Didn't complete re installation yet.

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

Hi Ossi,

This is being looked into currently, seems like a IMPI issue.

Sorry for the delay.

• @Zare said:
    Hi Ossi,

Sorry for the delay.

Thank :)

• @Zare said:
    Hi Ossi,

Sorry for the delay.

4:21 and Now 5:11

How much more time?

• MadMad Member
    edited August 2016

@Ossi said:

@Zare said:
    Hi Ossi,

Sorry for the delay.

4:21 and Now 5:11

How much more time?

Now it's 5:22, how much more time?

Please communicate with us via the ticket you have open. We are having the IPMI reset by technicians currently.

• @Zare said:
    Please communicate with us via the ticket you have open. We are having the IPMI reset by technicians currently.

I like to contact on support directly but you guys are responding too much late.

We are still waiting on a technician to reset the IPMI, I apologize for the delay. Best to keep all responses in the ticket though please, not sure if this post is really helping anyone or providing additional information.

• @Zare said:
    We are still waiting on a technician to reset the IPMI, I apologize for the delay. Best to keep all responses in the ticket though please, not sure if this post is really helping anyone or providing additional information.

I post here for the help from peoples who are using your host.
    Alright i am waiting for the support on the ticket but response fast.

• ------Closed------

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Athyl said:
    ------Closed------

This actually is not your call, buddy.

Thanked by 1Rhys
  • @Clouvider said:

@Athyl said:
    ------Closed------

This actually is not your call, buddy.

I know but for not more comments i do that.

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

@Athyl said:
    ------Closed------

------Opened------

• OP applied for a nickname change. Ossi == Athyl.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.