Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

greengeeks.com cPanel VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

greengeeks.com cPanel VPS

Has anyone here used https://www.greengeeks.com/vps-hosting/ for cPanel VPS hosting?
Any thoughts?
I have three servers with a very large hosting provider but over the last 3 years have become less and less happy with their support.

Comments

• VolcradoVolcrado Member
    edited August 2016

Not recently, but I had a service with them though. It's not cheap, but managed. They have a nice support team which sort out the technical issues swiftly - they know what they are doing.

If you're fine with their prices, I may recommend you to use them. However, as I said, this was years back, I'm unsure about how their support services now, perhaps wait for some more posts?

Thanked by 1seaeagle
  • thanks @Volcrado
    Ive contacted Chat support about 8x over the last 2 months at different times day/night and got very fast Level 1 support. This will be for production servers so Im comfortable with the pricing - its the support that Im interested in :)

• edanedan Member

Their support are topnotch. I have been using their VPS hosting for more than 3 years and found no problems at all. Recently when I asked them to upgrade their CentOS 5 to CentOS 6, they finish it less than 1 hour.

Thanked by 1seaeagle
  • seaeagleseaeagle Member
    edited August 2016

Thanks @edan.