Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dual core / 4 threads / 1.86GHz Atom N2800 with 4GB RAM from $25/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dual core / 4 threads / 1.86GHz Atom N2800 with 4GB RAM from $25/month

rds100rds100 Member
edited March 2013 in Offers

This is an offer for small dedicated servers based on Atom N2800 (2 cores, 4 threads, 1.86GHz). There are many options to choose from, the lowest plan is $25 / month. 5 IPs available for free, read below. There is no long term contract. This is a repeat of the Previous offer

Servers location: Varna, Bulgaria

Some background: Company name Telecoms Ltd., registered in it's current form since 1998. Operating own network - AS16154. RIPE LIR since 2000. Our main business is ISP.

We also own the FitVPS brand, the current offer for dedicated server will be handled under the same brand, in the future we will decide whether to create a separate brand or a separate company for the dedicated servers offers.

This offer is currently exclusive to LET, stock is limited. Here is the link to the plan: https://www.fitvps.com/members/cart.php?a=add&pid=19

There is also a promotion included - order with 2GB RAM, get upgraded to 4GB RAM for free.

To get this server You should not order directly on the website, instead you PM me if you are interested and i will tell you how to proceed.
Normally we should do ID verification for the dedicated servers and i don't like this at all. So i am going to take personal responsibility for the few persons who will get this offer, however i also get to choose who can get it and who can't.

Respected LET community members get preference.
Current or past customers with account in good standing get preference.
Registered companies get preference.

Now about the servers:
Unfortunately not all HDD options are available for now, namely the 120GB SSD are not available due to stock shortages.

Here is what the different HDD options currently means (not guaranteed to be the same in the future):

SSD 30GB A-DATA
250GB 2.5" 5400RPM HDD Seagate ST9250315AS
750GB 2.5" 7200RPM HDD Seagate ST9750420AS
1TB Enterprise 3.5" HDD Seagate constellantion ES ST1000NM011
2TB 3.5" HDD Seagate SV35 ST2000VX000
3TB 3.5" HDD Seagate SV35 ST3000VX000
120GB SSD Intel 520 series (currently not available)

Remote power management is included (power OFF / power ON / power cycle).
Installs are automatic, via the NOC-PS system. We can help with the initial installation in case it is something not handled by NOC-PS.
Windows is not available.

This plan comes with either 1 IP address or 5 IP addresses for free. However if you want more than 1 IP address a subnet will be assigned to you according to the RIPE rules, which means your name and other details will be publicly visible in the RIPE database. There is no privacy option for the RIPE database.

I am sure there are many questions that i haven't thought of, so ask and i will try to answer.

This offer is currently exclusive to LET, it is not posted anywhere else.

Forgot to add: test-ip - https://www.fitvps.com/test-ip

Comments

• How long does this offer last for?

• The promotion "order 2GB RAM / get 4GB RAM" will be active until April 1st.
    And the rest... until there is stock :)

• @rds100 said: The promotion "order 2GB RAM / get 4GB RAM" will be active until April 1st.

is that a joke?

• Nope, why should it be a joke? :)

• DerekDerek Member
    edited March 2013

@rds100 said: Normally we should do ID verification for the dedicated servers and i don't like this at all. So i am going to take personal responsibility for the few persons who will get this offer, however i also get to choose who can get it and who can't.

From experience, that is one of the worst ways to go. Do at least a phone verification. :

• Yes, phone verification is mandatory for ALL orders.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited March 2013

Hum... I would like to remain private and also get 5 IPs.
    Is there an option to register in my company's name and not have any personal details posted online ?
    How much is the 3 TB hdd option ?
    Oops I see there is a link to the plan....

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited March 2013

You need a person object in the RIPE database. A person object contains person details.

edit: Oh, and forget about tor exits :)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

No, I dont do Tor Exits on other ppl connections anymore, even with permission, 3 TB is low anyway, I push 30 from home every month.

• The 120GB SSD option is available now (intel 520 series 120GB)