Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Someone using Alibaba in EU?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Someone using Alibaba in EU?

WHTWHT Member

There are really cheap phones like $50 smartphones but am not familiar with EU rules if it allows to purchase from China.

Anyone made an experience?

Comments

• Alibaba - no, Aliexpress - yes.

About importing stuff from China - generally it depends how strict the customs in your country are. Here usually small packages sent via airmail don't go through customs at all. If it's sent through something like DHL though it goes through customs.

Thanked by 2detonacija WHT
  • Aliexpress is what I use here in UK. Smartphone parts waaaay cheaper than eBay

Thanked by 1WHT
  • WHTWHT Member

Thank you guys. Do you pay something extra when you get the product? Luke VAT? Do you get the products at home/post office or should go somewhere in dogane to take my items?

• i strong recomend ecoo 04 aurora , my wife have this tellefon from 2 years , VERRY GOOD TELLEFON. never bloked , no problem until now in 2 years.

Thanked by 2ManofServer WHT
  • I used aliexpress. It went through customs and had to pay some import taxed. It's still way cheaper altogether though. And yeah, delivered at the door.

Thanked by 1WHT
  • WHT said: Thank you guys. Do you pay something extra when you get the product? Luke VAT? Do you get the products at home/post office or should go somewhere in dogane to take my items?

>

I guess the procedures and limits vary by country. You really should ask people from your country about this.

Thanked by 1WHT
  • mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

Aliexpress; no import duty via post.

Thanked by 1WHT