Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Renegade Networks - Dedicated servers starting at $30/month!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Renegade Networks - Dedicated servers starting at $30/month!

edited August 2016 in Offers

Hello LET,

Renegade Networks offers high quality dedicated servers at a very competitive price. We always try to help our customers to the best of our abilities, no matter what kind of price you are paying. With 24x7 support, there will always be someone around the hour to answer your questions. Our servers are located in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia making it a unique location that we have yet to see on LET. Without any further ado, here is our first offer for the LET community.

Dual Intel Xeon L5420
8 Cores @ 2.5Ghz
16GB Ram
1TB SATA HDD
1Gbps Network Speed
10TB Out-Going Bandwidth (Free Incoming!)
Berkeley Springs, WV
$30/month
Order
Dual Intel Xeon L5640
12 Cores @ 2.2Ghz
48GB Ram
1TB SATA HDD
1Gbps Network Speed
10TB Out-Going Bandwidth (Free Incoming!)
Berkeley Springs, WV
$49/month
Order

When can I expect my server to be online?

Once you pass our fraud screening, you can expect your dedicated server to be online within 1-3 days.

Do you have a test IP?

What payment methods do you take?

Currently, we only accept payments via PayPal on our order form. If you'd like to pay via BTC, please open a ticket.

Do you offer refunds?

You may request a refund within 24 hours of your order.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask or open a ticket.

Comments

• We have actually seen BS, WV on LET before @Dedispec also has systems available in the same DC.

But you "reseller" guys sure got a lot better BW options than a single customer gets from RHS directly, as you provide free inbound and 10TB out on 1Gbit/s, and dedispec does unmetered 100Mbit/s, and directly with RHS they do 5TB in/out on 1Gbit/s.

• @zrunner said:
    We have actually seen BS, WV on LET before @Dedispec also has systems available in the same DC.

But you "reseller" guys sure got a lot better BW options than a single customer gets from RHS directly, as you provide free inbound and 10TB out on 1Gbit/s, and dedispec does unmetered 100Mbit/s, and directly with RHS they do 5TB in/out on 1Gbit/s.

You're right, Dedispec also hosts out of the same location. We colo directly with RHS with our own hardware.

• zrunnerzrunner Member
    edited August 2016

@RenegadeNetworks said:
    You're right, Dedispec also hosts out of the same location. We colo directly with RHS with our own hardware.

>

Yeah my bad on that one I didn't mean reseller, bad choice of word, as i know dedispec also have their own hardware in that building, but as you guys they have the same upstreams.

Anyhow, been on that network for a few weeks with previously mention provider and for a few months with the upstream provider.

So for anyone else reading network been all good, just one big downtime shortly after signup when their backhaul connection to ashburn, va, went fubar for a few hours.

• @RenegadeNetworks said:

Once you pass our fraud screening, you can expect your dedicated server to be online within 1-3 days.

may I ask what fraud screening do you use? do you use maxmind like everyone else?

• BradBrad Member

@timnboys said:

@RenegadeNetworks said:

may I ask what fraud screening do you use? do you use maxmind like everyone else?

Yes, MaxMind.

• @Brad said:

@timnboys said:

@RenegadeNetworks said:

Yes, MaxMind.

Okay have you thought about trying my anti-fraud module?

• Sounds like a great dev-box environment. Can ESXi or another hyper-visor be installed as part of the order? Alternatively, can I bring my own Windows license?

• @superpete said:
    Sounds like a great dev-box environment. Can ESXi or another hyper-visor be installed as part of the order? Alternatively, can I bring my own Windows license?

Yes, you can install your own media. This option is available via the "operating system" dropdown when you order.

• I suppose you can't offer ddos protection?

• @JustRefleX said:
    I suppose you can't offer ddos protection?

That is actually in our plans and is coming soon. Not SolusVM soon, but within a month soon.

• RenegadeNetworks said: Dual Intel Xeon L5640

@RenegadeNetworks said:

@JustRefleX said:
    I suppose you can't offer ddos protection?

That is actually in our plans and is coming soon. Not SolusVM soon, but within a month soon.

I've added you on Skype btw