Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPV6 and Funny support from Solusvm
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPV6 and Funny support from Solusvm

I got a technical question. I am trying to setup solusvm kvm bridge. After quite a lot tried and re-install everything, my ipv6 still not accessible to internet. Does anyone of you having same issue?

So i try to revert everything network configuration on eth0, ipv6 is accessible.

The most funny thing is when i escalate this issue to solusvm support, they asked me to find server management company to configure bridge for me.

I believe that i did configure it bridge correctly, otherwise i could not connect to my ipv4 network as well.

Comments

• Is they any professional in solusvm could give me some advise on this.

• Is this on a host such as OVH with their funny network setup?

• No, its on my own network.

• Funny how SolusVM was rather helpful for me all the time than being funny.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Why don't you give us a copy of your bridge config and the ifconfig when its not working and also outputs of your configs etc when it works on eth0 and perhaps we can tell you what the issue is?

Thanked by 2netomx cassa
  • LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

IPv6 should work out of the box if you're following their KVM bridge documentation, and have a network that's properly setup.
    As AnthonySmith already wrote, why don't you share your bridge and network config with us on LET? :-)

• Let me confirm try for one more clean server setup with complete centos version tomorrow. If still can not, i will share and ask for opinion

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Give me back my 30 seconds I waste here