Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Lowend KVM vps provider that accept Payza
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Lowend KVM vps provider that accept Payza

WerulzWerulz Member
edited March 2013 in Providers

Greetings ,
I am very happy to join this community and looking forward to make some friends here:D . I need a lowend kvm vps that cost less than $4/m .Provider should accept payza as paypal isn't available here.
Specs : <5 gb space(excluding space taken by OS)
Ram : 512mb
Bandwidth : Anything will do {will use around 1 gb bandwidth max}
Provider should have a control panel where i can choose os templates and the whole OS install should be automated.
I need the following os templates
Centos 6.x Minimal Install
Centos 5.x Minimal Install
Ubuntu

What will i do with the server?
I notice that many people have problem with server setup especially when it comes to LEMP (Linux, Nginx, MySQL, PHP ).That's why i created a bash script to install LEMP environment + Do server security and optimistaion. I had in mind all the security tweaks offered by most management companies.Hence i won't need much resource as i won't run any production site on it

P.S i intend to release the script for free once it has been properly tested
Recommendation and help are always welcome.
For now my script optimise only 512 ram server{i am a student so i don't have much cash to afford more powerful servers}

Comments