Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to buy Hosting companies / clients - $25K - $200K Annual preferred
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking to buy Hosting companies / clients - $25K - $200K Annual preferred

leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

Hello,

I am Ishan from Leapswitch Networks.

Are you looking to get out of the Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated server business ?

We are looking to buy hosting companies operating anywhere in the world, offering any of the above services.

We prefer hosts with -

1. Leased hardware - We will look to move everyone to own setup with a planned migration.

2. Looking to buy just the clients and domain/website. We do not want your WHMCS and other owned licenses.

3. Own IPs - ARIN, APNIC, RIPE

4. Standard control panels, nothing custom-made , used only by your company.

5. Atleast $20-25K annual revenues, going upto $200K or so.

You can reach me at - [email protected] or PM me here, or add me on Skype - leapswitch .

About Leapswitch -

We are a Pune, India registered company in business since 2006. We have own inhouse 24x7 tech and sales support from our Pune and Bangalore offices. We will take good care of your clients :)

Comments

• I am wondering why are you looking to buy a new hosting company, just to get new clients which will be delivered to leapswitch?

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@HostPace said:
    I am wondering why are you looking to buy a new hosting company, just to get new clients which will be delivered to leapswitch?

Isn't that why hosting companies are purchased?

• @leapswitch said:

@HostPace said:
    I am wondering why are you looking to buy a new hosting company, just to get new clients which will be delivered to leapswitch?

Maybe because you are too incompetent to find your own clients?

@Mathias said:

@leapswitch said:

@HostPace said:

Maybe because you are too incompetent to find your own clients?

Good joke. If anyone is interested in selling, my contact information is available in the first post.

• It happens daily that hosting companies are just purchased because of their client base or ip ranges. I have no idea why some of you here feel the urge to leave their brainfarts in this thread.

• @HostPace said:

@leapswitch said: Own IPs - ARIN, APNIC, RIPE

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

What kindof price are you willing to pay? Are you interested in clients without the website/domain?

@randvegeta said:
    What kindof price are you to pay? Are you interested in clients without the website/domain?

We have budgeted upwards of $300K to purchase one large or multiple smaller hosts. You can contact me with the clients/company that you are looking to sell and we can discuss further.