Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PageClick • LAUNCH! • $5/YEAR • cPanel/WHM • SSD • R1Soft • Varnish Cache • UK
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PageClick • LAUNCH! • $5/YEAR • cPanel/WHM • SSD • R1Soft • Varnish Cache • UK

PageClick

PageClick is a brand of Access Internet Ltd (Company Number: 10219199) which was founded this year by me and my business partner.

To celebrate our shared/reseller web hosting brand launch, we've prepared some exclusive offers for LowEndTalk.

All services come with a 7 day money back guarantee if you aren't satisfied. We accept PayPal, Credit/Debit Card (via Stripe), and Bitcoin.

Web Hosting:

5GB Special

• 5GB SSD Storage
  • 250GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Addon Domains
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited DB/FTP/Features
  • R1Soft Backups
  • Softaculous
  • Varnish Cache
  • $5/year
  • Order Now

10GB Special

• 10GB SSD Storage
  • 500GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • R1Soft Backups
  • Softaculous
  • Varnish Cache
  • $7/year
  • Order Now

30GB Special

• 30GB SSD Storage
  • 1TB Monthly Bandwidth
  • R1Soft Backups
  • Softaculous
  • Varnish Cache
  • $12/year or $2/month
  • Order Now

Start your own web hosting company with our reseller plans!

Reseller Hosting:

25GB Special

• 25GB SSD Storage
  • 1TB Monthly Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Accounts
  • Overselling Allowed
  • Whitelabel or Custom Nameservers
  • R1Soft Backups
  • Softaculous
  • Varnish Cache
  • $15/year OR $2/month
  • Order Now

50GB Special

• 50GB SSD Storage
  • 2TB Monthly Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Accounts
  • Overselling Allowed
  • R1Soft Backups
  • Softaculous
  • Varnish Cache
  • $24/year OR $3/month
  • Order Now

100GB Special

• 100GB SSD Storage
  • 4TB Monthly Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Accounts
  • Overselling Allowed
  • R1Soft Backups
  • Softaculous
  • Varnish Cache
  • $48/year OR $5/month
  • Order Now

Features

• cPanel/WHM
  • UK Based Servers (Nottingham)
  • SSD Drives
  • Network Firewall
  • Softaculous Script Installer
  • Varnish Caching (UNIXy)
  • PHP Version Selector
  • R1Soft CDP Backups (self-restorable)
  • CloudLinux OS
  • MagicSpam Pro & SpamAssassin Anti-Spam
  • MySQL & PostgreSQL Databases
  • CGI, Perl, Cron, Mcrypt, ionCube Support
  • Instant Provisioning (subject to fraud screening)

These offers are based out of the Melbourne facility in Nottingham, UK. SSAE 16, SAS70, ISO 9001, and ISO 27001 accredited.

Terms:

No CPU intensive tasks, no SPAM/bulk mail, no warez or pirated content. Nothing illegal in the UK. Please read the full Terms of Use.

Email:

Sales Ticket

Or you can PM me :)

Thank you!

Thanked by 1imok

Comments

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Can people stack multiple plans of those in one?

• @Radi said:
    Can people stack multiple plans of those in one?

Which plan are you referring to?

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

All, but most specifically the 100 GB reseller.

• @Radi said:
    All, but most specifically the 100 GB reseller.

We can stack it into one, yes. Just ticket once ordered and we'll merge them.

• What are limits (cpu, ram, inodes) for each account created under a Reseller plan?

• @thekreek said:
    What are limits (cpu, ram, inodes) for each account created under a Reseller plan?

100% of 1 core (fair share), 1GB RAM, and no limit on inodes.

• Same website template as kms-hosting @Kabeldamagement :P

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

@Butters said:
    Same website template as kms-hosting @Kabeldamagement :P

Some differences ;)

• @Ishaq
    How long does it take to activate the Order ?

• @Mridul said:
    @Ishaq

It should be instant but we're currently having a provisioning issue, being fixed as we speak.

• @Jordan said:

@Mridul said:
    @Ishaq

It should be instant but we're currently having a provisioning issue, being fixed as we speak.

Jordan, Any Updates ?

• @Mridul said:

@Jordan said:

@Mridul said:
    @Ishaq

Jordan, Any Updates ?

Now fixed. Check your email

• Anyone know how good the bandwidth is from UK to Asia? Specifically Indonesia.

Thanks!

• DeanDean Member
    edited August 2016

Is there any way to find out PHP versions or if the LetsEncrypt addon is installed? @ishaq @jordan

• @utama said:
    Anyone know how good the bandwidth is from UK to Asia? Specifically Indonesia.

Thanks!

If you open a ticket we can provide you with a test file.

@DeanKamitsis said:
    Is there any way to find out PHP versions or if the LetsEncrypt addon is installed? @ishaq @jordan

I see you're a client now so you have the PHP versions. We will look into the LetsEncrypt addon.

• DeanDean Member
    edited August 2016

I ordered, and have now requested a refund. They won't set the account so that it owns it's own account - so i'm unable to edit my DNS in WHM (or setup parked dns so I can create NS1 & NS2). I can't modify edit DKIM entries, and so forth.

Other providers don't have a problem with this request but PageClick say they can't enable it because it would allow me to modify my own package and give me access to their "master reseller" platform - which for those that know WHM know this isn't the case - it wouldn't give me master reseller privileges.

• JordanJordan Member
    edited August 2016

@DeanKamitsis said:
    I ordered, and have now requested a refund. They won't set the account so that it owns it's own account - so i'm unable to edit my DNS in WHM (or setup parked dns so I can create NS1 & NS2). I can't modify edit DKIM entries, and so forth.

Other providers don't have a problem with this request but PageClick say they can't enable it because it would allow me to modify my own package and give me access to their "master reseller" platform - which for those that know WHM know this isn't the case - it wouldn't give me master reseller privileges.

We are struggling to understand your needs. NS1&NS2 can be setup by pointing to our white-labelled DNS, and selecting "Basic cPanel & WHM Setup" at the top and putting ns1.yourdomain.com & ns2.yourdomain.com in there. WHM/cPanel is designed to setup private nameservers for reseller accounts seamlessly. DKIM records for incoming and outgoing can all be done under cPanel. The only thing you cannot do without WHM management over the cPanel account is Zone-level TTL, but this shouldn't need to be set on a regular basis. Is there something more specific you are looking to achieve?

• DeanDean Member
    edited August 2016

But without having the ns1 and ns2 zone on the cluster, it returns no records found.
    You can add DKIM on the main account domain, but then you can't edit them - they disappear from the advanced DNS editor.

Steps to reproduce:
    add ip to ns1 and ns2 on primary domain..set the domain to use these nameservers in the registrar. wait for it to propagate. query the dns for the primary domain - it'll fail as there are no A records for NS1 & 2 on the server. Because I don't "own" the domain in WHM, it means I can't manually add NS1/2 records - you've got it set so that we can't add parked/addon domains in cPanel and because we don't own our own account, we can't then add the NS entries in WHM because the root domain isn't on there.

there's also no way to change the nameservers associated with the primary domain to the whitelabelled ones.

• JordanJordan Member
    edited August 2016

@DeanKamitsis said:
    But without having the ns1 and ns2 zone on the cluster, it returns no records found.
    You can add DKIM on the main account domain, but then you can't edit them - they disappear from the advanced DNS editor.

Steps to reproduce:
    add ip to ns1 and ns2 on primary domain..set the domain to use these nameservers in the registrar. wait for it to propagate. query the dns for the primary domain - it'll fail as there are no A records for NS1 & 2 on the server. Because I don't "own" the domain in WHM, it means I can't manually add NS1/2 records - you've got it set so that we can't add parked/addon domains in cPanel and because we don't own our own account, we can't then add the NS entries in WHM because the root domain isn't on there.

there's also no way to change the nameservers associated with the primary domain to the whitelabelled ones.

The parked domain issue has now been fixed. However this should not be a limiting factor. WHM automatically adds the NS1/NS2 records for you if you run the setup wizard. I don't see why this should be a problem because it's the default way that the system we have setup provisions reseller accounts. I'm testing this now.

• DeanDean Member

Jordan said: WHM automatically adds the NS1/NS2 records for you if you run the setup wizard

What wizard? No wizard popped up.

Anyway - i'm not a customer any more, i'm sticking with Eleven2 :)

• JordanJordan Member
    edited August 2016

@DeanKamitsis said:

Jordan said: WHM automatically adds the NS1/NS2 records for you if you run the setup wizard

What wizard? No wizard popped up.

Anyway - i'm not a customer any more, i'm sticking with Eleven2 :)

I mean the "Basic cPanel and WHM Setup" which you are required to use for private NS.

We have several resellers already reporting private nameservers as functioning, so it's a problem I'm interested to get to the bottom of even if you are no longer with us.

Edit: Tested and working. I've published an explanation here: https://clients.pageclick.net/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=1

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member, Patron Provider

Hi

Btw if use cloudlinux like cpu, memory and more handled by cloudlinux ??

• Hello,

If I buy a small plan now and later decide on upgrading to a bigger plan, will I still get the same prices? Thanks.

• @asiadev said:
    Hi

Btw if use cloudlinux like cpu, memory and more handled by cloudlinux ??

Hi. Yes.

• @agentwp said:
    Hello,

If I buy a small plan now and later decide on upgrading to a bigger plan, will I still get the same prices? Thanks.

Hi. Prices stay the same for specials.

• For the web hosting, will I be assigned the same IP for all my addon domains or will they be different? How about in Reseller package? Thanks.

• @agentwp said: For the web hosting, will I be assigned the same IP for all my addon domains or will they be different? How about in Reseller package? Thanks.

Only just saw this, sorry for the delay. Yes the IP will be the same for addon domains on both shared and reseller.