Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSailor - Home of Bulletproof Hosting - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSailor - Home of Bulletproof Hosting

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Benefit of the doubt is shrinking, considering that my careful wording did not result in anything that resembles denial of the core accusation here, that being the connection to Santrex.

Thanked by 2lbft Nekki
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@jarland said:
    Benefit of the doubt is shrinking, considering that my careful wording did not result in anything that resembles denial of the core accusation here, that being the connection to Santrex.

Well WHT just disabled their account because he talks/etc the exact same as the old Santrex rep:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1589311&p=9742283#post9742283

Francisco

Thanked by 2Ole_Juul lbft
  • Sounds like @arubacloud to me.

• @SpicyPepper said:
    @x3host - no offense but from what I see (based on your actions and website) you act like a summer host from HackForums...

We are in the business since 2013 , you should search for another thing to say it.. Good one

• x3hostx3host Banned
    edited August 2016

@Francisco said:

@jarland said:

Well WHT just disabled their account because he talks/etc the exact same as the old Santrex rep:

Francisco

I've talked about this thread several time, this client wanted a refund only and after 30 minutes of the purchase he opened a thread in WHT ! despite of refunding him , our staff refund anyone at the time.

you can read his post in wht you will see he doesn't have any problem regarding the services with us. ( This is nothing to talk about it )

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@x3host said:

@Francisco said:

@jarland said:

Francisco

I've talked about this thread several time, this client wanted a refund only and after 30 minutes of the purchase he opened a thread in WHT ! despite of refunding him , our staff refund anyone at the time.

you can read his post in wht you will see he doesn't have any problem regarding the services with us. ( This is nothing to talk about it )

So you're hostsailor/santrex?

Francisco

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Francisco said:

So you're hostsailor/santrex?

Francisco

I'm glad you asked that because I thought I was going mental.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • That guy is a complete moron. You better ignore him for the sake of your own mental health.

• HostSailorHostSailor Member, Patron Provider

@Francisco said:

@jarland said:

Francisco

No, they disabled the account because our staff members used the account when it was a corporate account which was okay at the time upon being downgraded back recently it was only suppose to be used by one person and not the team. We already are speaking to their team about it.

HostSailor is no way related, affiliated or being a second version of santrex. That is all I can say at this time.

• @HostSailor said:

@Francisco said:

@jarland said:

Francisco

No, they disabled the account because our staff members used the account when it was a corporate account which was okay at the time upon being downgraded back recently it was only suppose to be used by one person and not the team. We already are speaking to their team about it.

HostSailor is no way related, affiliated or being a second version of santrex. That is all I can say at this time.

Uh... So you're related to x3host/stackvps/combozo? They seem to claim to be you... This makes me want to avoid you entirely (more than the accusations of being a host for illegal activities).

• NekkiNekki Veteran

IThinkUFailed said: Uh... So you're related to x3host/stackvps/combozo? They seem to claim to be you... This makes me want to avoid you entirely (more than the accusations of being a host for illegal activities).

Bear in mind that the Combozo is a complete fucking melon, so you should largely ignore anything he says, most of it makes little sense.

• @Nekki said:

IThinkUFailed said: Uh... So you're related to x3host/stackvps/combozo? They seem to claim to be you... This makes me want to avoid you entirely (more than the accusations of being a host for illegal activities).

Bear in mind that the Combozo is a complete fucking melon, so you should largely ignore anything he says, most of it makes little sense.

This is a very good point. Thanks for the reminder.

• HostSailorHostSailor Member, Patron Provider

@IThinkUFailed said:

@HostSailor said:

@Francisco said:

@jarland said:

Francisco

Uh... So you're related to x3host/stackvps/combozo? They seem to claim to be you... This makes me want to avoid you entirely (more than the accusations of being a host for illegal activities).

I beg your pardon? please do not mix things in this thread, the other mixing of problems in this thread does not belong to us and should be checked by a mod. This thread is about HostSailor any other mixing from others isn't our business.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

HostSailor said: please do not mix things in this thread, the other mixing of problems in this thread does not belong to us and should be checked by a mod.

Do you know where you are, son? You're lucky we're not back to discussing how to dispose of a recently deceased hooker in the thread.

@HostSailor said:

Thanks, that's all I was looking for :)

Thanked by 1netomx

@Nekki said:

HostSailor said: please do not mix things in this thread, the other mixing of problems in this thread does not belong to us and should be checked by a mod.

Do you know where you are, son? You're lucky we're not back to discussing how to dispose of a recently deceased hooker in the thread.

I think trunk to lake is generally the accepted practice, at least over here. Any different in your neck of the woods?

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited August 2016

jarland said: I think trunk to lake is generally the accepted practice, at least over here. Any different in your neck of the woods?

Well, we have the Thames and the East Coast nearby, so you can pretty much throw whatever you like straight in there.

Thanked by 3jar netomx ATHK
  • This topic is in off topic, but isn't it more suited for General discussion?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@daily said:
    This topic is in off topic, but isn't it more suited for General discussion?

Give me 5 minutes and I'll make it more suitable.

@daily said:
    This topic is in off topic, but isn't it more suited for General discussion?

I'm still giving them the benefit of the doubt. Should things take a less favorable turn I would move it to be viewable without login.

Thanked by 1PrColo
  • They're still being extremely dodgy with words. They've yet to say if they are or are not the former owners of Santrex.

• GCatGCat Member

If we can vote to ban, I vote for @x3host to be banned

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@HostSailor Let's wrap this up and put it to bed, with a simple response of 'yes' or 'no' from you.

Are you, or HostSailor, in any way linked to Santrex.

• @Nekki said:
    @HostSailor Let's wrap this up and put it to bed, with a simple response of 'yes' or 'no' from you.

I feel like they'll say of course not. HostSailor is a separate company. Not specific enough.

The question needs to be:

@HostSailor Are you the former owner of Santrex? Yes or no.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@daily said:

@Nekki said:

I feel like they'll say of course not. HostSailor is a separate company. Not specific enough.

That's why I asked 'are you', numb-nuts.

Your question is now too specific :-/

Thanked by 2cassa PrColo
  • @Nekki said:

@daily said:

@Nekki said:

That's why I asked 'are you', numb-nuts.

Your question is now too specific :-/

Huh. Okay.. counsel votes to now revert the ultimatum? How does this work? There are papers for this somewhere.

(They'd probably weasel out of it with the "linked" word. No longer are.)

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited August 2016

Low End Investigation

Low End Tribunal.

daily said: They're still being extremely dodgy with words. They've yet to say if they are or are not the former owners of Santrex.

See this:

HostSailor said: HostSailor is no way related, affiliated or being a second version of santrex. That is all I can say at this time.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @jarland said:

daily said: They're still being extremely dodgy with words. They've yet to say if they are or are not the former owners of Santrex.

See this:

HostSailor said: HostSailor is no way related, affiliated or being a second version of santrex. That is all I can say at this time.

Of course HostSailor is not related, affiliated, "or the second version of Santrex". Two different companies. What we're looking for is ownership.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

2nd question: what's the link with x3host if any? No one answered @Francisco's question.

This discussion has been closed.