Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    HostSailor - Home of Bulletproof Hosting
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    HostSailor - Home of Bulletproof Hosting

    lionlion Member
    edited August 2016 in General

    Brian Krebs from krebsonsecurity.com posted an article about HostSailor being the home of a lot of criminals. Read more here

    http://krebsonsecurity.com/2016/08/the-reincarnation-of-a-bulletproof-hoster/

    Thanked by 3lbft vimalware coreflux
    «13

    Comments

    • Santrex reborn? Now that's gross. Thanks for the link!

      Thanked by 1lbft

      "Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.", Stephen Hawking, 2017. Join the Amitz party here.

    • GCatGCat Member

      Sad to see that, as I use them and quite enjoy their services. Oh well, won't stop me from using them

      My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business

    • For LET support, please visit the interim support desk.

    • "Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.", Stephen Hawking, 2017. Join the Amitz party here.

    • Looks like they won't be sailing for much longer then.

    • AndreixAndreix Member
      edited August 2016

      @linuxthefish said:
      Looks like they won't be sailing for much longer then.

      huehuehue

    • HostSailorHostSailor Member, Provider
      edited August 2016

      @lion said:
      Brian Krebs from krebsonsecurity.com posted an article about HostSailor being the home of a lot of criminals. Read more here

      http://krebsonsecurity.com/2016/08/the-reincarnation-of-a-bulletproof-hoster/

      The person that assisted in the preparations of this report named "Guilmette" posted some accusations on the RIPE abuse mailing list about "HostSailor" hijacking IP ranges across the internet, we responded back by emailing him personally and trying to understand why he thinks "HostSailor" is being part of a crime, or assisting in any, later on he sent an email to the providers that confirmed they authorized us to route the IP ranges, he then apologized. Shortly after we were about to cooperate with him in taking down some abusive IP addresses on the network, upon having solid evidence on one IP from him and other sources we immediately took it down, "Guilmette" then asked us to check another couple of IPs which we did and took immediately down, just days later he asked for information, addresses, names, payment methods used, transaction ids, dates and IP addresses for our customers for around 200+ different clients, with different countries, patterns, even customers we had for months that would never be flagged as abusers, we even randomly looked at some of them and the result was Forex programs, legitimate websites, game servers and the list goes on.... As a result we refused to give up our customers private information, not without solid evidence, which this time "Guilmette" failed to provide, upon refusing to cooperate with him unless he shows some proof of any wrongdoing for those users/ips, immediately after he started to attack us with different accusations over the RIPE mailing list and others, which we ignored.

      We protect the privacy of our clients, and we will only act on concrete evidences, proofs, court orders and abuse we detect internally that violates our terms of use.

      The company is operational, and this report will not affect it in anyway, we have thousands of happy clients, we provide instant support, low-cost services and we have enough experience in the industry to keep them happy. Further response will be made directly to the main report/reporter as soon as we gather all the information with our management and legal team here in Dubai, as well as get hold of the writer responsible for the information written there, so we can give an official response, that does not in anyway affect the operations of the company, "HostSailor" has never been part of a crime, nor has it ever facilitated any, customers violating our terms of use, and any abusive reports or blacklists caught by "HostSailor" will be taken seriously as it always have, we did face several abuse waves in the past, months ago, that was handled in an appropriate manner.

      HostSailor - High Quality & Affordable Hosting Solutions

    • Oh god. I hate this guy.

    • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Provider

      Krebsonsecurity...

      is that just a attempt to get more visitors again to his blog?

    • I also hate this guy , I don't believe him , We all support hostsailor against hum

    • I sent Krebs an email inviting him to this thread.

      image

      For LET support, please visit the interim support desk.

    • jarjar Provider

      I don't read his stuff often but I kinda like the guy. He's someone who writes about security that actually has his ear to the ground, which I find rare and refreshing. This opposed to the kind of high-level security theory writing I usually see, which feels removed from reality.

    • sinsin Member

      @jarland said:
      I don't read his stuff often but I kinda like the guy. He's someone who writes about security that actually has his ear to the ground, which I find rare and refreshing. This opposed to the kind of high-level security theory writing I usually see, which feels removed from reality.

      Have you read his book Spam Nation? I liked it. He lives close to me and has been doing this stuff for a very long time.

      Thanked by 3jar texteditor fxf
    • jarjar Provider

      sin said: Have you read his book Spam Nation? I liked it. He lives close to me and has been doing this stuff for a very long time.

      Have not. Should give it a read, sounds interesting.

      Thanked by 2netomx texteditor
    • @sin said:

      @jarland said:
      I don't read his stuff often but I kinda like the guy. He's someone who writes about security that actually has his ear to the ground, which I find rare and refreshing. This opposed to the kind of high-level security theory writing I usually see, which feels removed from reality.

      Have you read his book Spam Nation? I liked it. He lives close to me and has been doing this stuff for a very long time.

      Is first chapter related to ColoCrossing

    • DigitalFyreDigitalFyre Member, Provider

      doghouch said: Is first chapter related to ColoCrossing

      I genuinely lol'd

      Thanked by 1doghouch
    • I notice some trolls on the Krebbs site. I'm wondering if there is some bad actor trying to smear HostSailor. Note that I have no knowledge about their service, but this whole thing just smells fishy.

    • FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

      @Ole_Juul said:
      I notice some trolls on the Krebbs site. I'm wondering if there is some bad actor trying to smear HostSailor. Note that I have no knowledge about their service, but this whole thing just smells fishy.

      Well he provided reports to back his claims and if the owner really is the guy from santrex then yeah, it's a company that should be depeered in an instant.

      Francisco

      BuyVM - Dedicated KVM Slices / Anycast Support! / Stallion Control Panel / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
      BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
    • HostSailorHostSailor Member, Provider
      edited August 2016

      @Francisco said:

      @Ole_Juul said:
      I notice some trolls on the Krebbs site. I'm wondering if there is some bad actor trying to smear HostSailor. Note that I have no knowledge about their service, but this whole thing just smells fishy.

      Well he provided reports to back his claims and if the owner really is the guy from santrex then yeah, it's a company that should be depeered in an instant.

      Francisco

      A company should be depeered for what reason exactly? so you can have more users join your network and have less players in the field to compete with?

      It was stated before that we will respond to the report, we tried calling the reporter since he asked to speak to us, and we were not successful, we will try again, there is nothing to hide from the public eye. And there is absolutely no reason why would HostSailor close its doors or get "depeered" as you mentioned.

      HostSailor - High Quality & Affordable Hosting Solutions

    • jarjar Provider

      @HostSailor said:

      @Francisco said:

      @Ole_Juul said:
      I notice some trolls on the Krebbs site. I'm wondering if there is some bad actor trying to smear HostSailor. Note that I have no knowledge about their service, but this whole thing just smells fishy.

      Well he provided reports to back his claims and if the owner really is the guy from santrex then yeah, it's a company that should be depeered in an instant.

      Francisco

      A company should be depeered for what reason exactly? so you can have more users join your network and have less players in the field to compete with?

      It was stated before that we will respond to the report, we tried calling the reporter since he asked to speak to us, and we were not successful, we will try again, there is nothing to hide from the public eye. And there is absolutely no reason why would HostSailor close its doors or get "depeered" as you mentioned.

      In all fairness he said "if the owner really is the guy from santrex." Would you disagree with that statement given that requirement?

    • jarjar Provider

      @x3host said:
      I also hate this guy , I don't believe him , We all support hostsailor against hum

      That told me more about your personality than any of your offers, name changes, or bad reviews.

    • FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider
      edited August 2016

      HostSailor said: A company should be depeered for what reason exactly? so you can have more users join your network and have less players in the field to compete with?

      LOL. Holy shit you're serious.

      You seriously think that my customer pool and target market intersects with your choice of clientele in anyway past the fact that they breathe air? Do you seriously think I have any interest in your spam spewing, malware distributing, credit card selling cancer that is your network? Does my signature say Colocrossing somewhere?

      I literally celebrated the death of Santrex. In what little spare time I get I work to rip filthy networks offline and have put many of them out of business.

      I don't know what I will do the day Ecatel gets raided and the owners in a ass-pounding prison.

      Francisco

      BuyVM - Dedicated KVM Slices / Anycast Support! / Stallion Control Panel / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
      BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
    • HostSailorHostSailor Member, Provider
      edited August 2016

      @jarland said:

      @HostSailor said:

      @Francisco said:

      @Ole_Juul said:
      I notice some trolls on the Krebbs site. I'm wondering if there is some bad actor trying to smear HostSailor. Note that I have no knowledge about their service, but this whole thing just smells fishy.

      Well he provided reports to back his claims and if the owner really is the guy from santrex then yeah, it's a company that should be depeered in an instant.

      Francisco

      A company should be depeered for what reason exactly? so you can have more users join your network and have less players in the field to compete with?

      It was stated before that we will respond to the report, we tried calling the reporter since he asked to speak to us, and we were not successful, we will try again, there is nothing to hide from the public eye. And there is absolutely no reason why would HostSailor close its doors or get "depeered" as you mentioned.

      In all fairness he said "if the owner really is the guy from santrex." Would you disagree with that statement given that requirement?

      It is clear why he mentioned the depeering part, the answers and responses to the original report will be posted there once our management finalizes everything on our end with the writer, the legal team and the people running the firm. So far I have provided the truth behind the main reason of that report, and explained what measures that person took to try and gain access to personal data from the company's clients... which we have refused, now for the owners or employees part of the report, this isn't something I can comment on, I can only comment on the abuse part. What I know here from my own point of view is HostSailor is a provider that made sure for the duration of three years that clients are happy, and that is something we will keep doing no matter how many reports, or how many attacks out there will hit. We're here and our doors will remain opened, and our commitment and passion to our users is on top of everything.

      HostSailor - High Quality & Affordable Hosting Solutions

    • jarjar Provider
      edited August 2016

      @HostSailor said:
      It is clear why he mentioned the depeering part, the answers and responses to the original report will be posted there once our management finalizes everything on our end with the writer, the legal team and the people running the firm, so far I have provided the truth behind the main reason of that report, and explained what measures that person took to try and gain access to personal data from the company's clients... which we have refused, now for the owners or employees part of the report, this isn't something I can comment on, I can only comment on the abuse part, what I know here from my own point of view is HostSailor is a provider that made sure for the duration of three years that clients are happy, and that is something we will keep doing no matter how many reports, or how many attacks out there will hit, we're here and our doors will remain opened, and our commitment to our users is on top of everything.

      Sure, and you get the benefit of the doubt from me of course. People here seem to enjoy your services. Of course, I think you'd agree that if HostSailor were found to be Santrex version 2, a ban would be a basic requirement, and Fran's other suggestion would be perfectly sound.

      I think we can all agree on that, right? As long as you're not who you are accused of being, and as I said you have the benefit of the doubt from me, then we're just talking hypotheticals that won't see the light of day.

      Quite frankly it's not something I have the time to investigate myself anyway.

      Thanked by 2vimalware Amitz
    • HostSailorHostSailor Member, Provider
      edited August 2016

      @jarland said:

      @HostSailor said:
      It is clear why he mentioned the depeering part, the answers and responses to the original report will be posted there once our management finalizes everything on our end with the writer, the legal team and the people running the firm, so far I have provided the truth behind the main reason of that report, and explained what measures that person took to try and gain access to personal data from the company's clients... which we have refused, now for the owners or employees part of the report, this isn't something I can comment on, I can only comment on the abuse part, what I know here from my own point of view is HostSailor is a provider that made sure for the duration of three years that clients are happy, and that is something we will keep doing no matter how many reports, or how many attacks out there will hit, we're here and our doors will remain opened, and our commitment to our users is on top of everything.

      Sure, and you get the benefit of the doubt from me of course. People here seem to enjoy your services. Of course, I think you'd agree that if HostSailor were found to be Santrex version 2, a ban would be a basic requirement, and Fran's other suggestion would be perfectly sound.

      I think we can all agree on that, right? As long as you're not who you are accused of being, and as I said you have the benefit of the doubt from me, then we're just talking hypotheticals that won't see the light of day.

      Quite frankly it's not something I have the time to investigate myself anyway.

      HostSailor is in no way a bulletprooof host, a scam operation, an abuse haven for abusers, going bankrupt, facilitating ddos/abuse, or a host that ignores abuse/copyright materials and the list goes on and on.

      We have a very solid base, and enough investments to keep the company going as it is today, we have no reason in going bankrupt in anyway either, we're healthy and fit to continue our journey in the hosting industry.

      Any comments on the management of the company will be posted for the public as soon as we get hold of the reporter and have a talk with him, we defended the abuse part and explained in full honesty what has happened behind the scenes with Guilmette, anything else requires the cooperation of a few parties, which I can't comment on now, either way it does not and should not affect the real truth behind the company's main goals that were maintained for three full years and are only part of what the company has on mind for the future. HostSailor will keep the same level of service, and abuse cooperation in taking down criminals or abusers without any interruption or changes.

      We have no reason to be part of crime, and we have no reason in supporting crime, we're here to be in business and we know how to treat our customers very well.

      HostSailor - High Quality & Affordable Hosting Solutions

    • @jarland said:

      @x3host said:
      I also hate this guy , I don't believe him , We all support hostsailor against hum

      That told me more about your personality than any of your offers, name changes, or bad reviews.

      If you can see banning abusers and then posting reviews in let ( is good ) this won't make the hosting industry good .

      We don't have any bad reviews all reviews from abusers , people chargeback after ordering , and my duty is suspending or banning anyone who tries to abuse our services, we have alot of happy clients served well in our hosting.

    • AmitzAmitz Member
      edited August 2016

      @x3host said:

      @jarland said:

      @x3host said:
      I also hate this guy , I don't believe him , We all support hostsailor against hum

      That told me more about your personality than any of your offers, name changes, or bad reviews.

      If you can see banning abusers and then posting reviews in let ( is good ) this won't make the hosting industry good .

      We don't have any bad reviews all reviews from abusers , people chargeback after ordering , and my duty is suspending or banning anyone who tries to abuse our services, we have alot of happy clients served well in our hosting.

      Oh, shut up.

      Thanked by 3daily joereid PrColo

      "Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.", Stephen Hawking, 2017. Join the Amitz party here.

    • Krebs emailed me and will not be joining here, though he read the thread. He says HostSailor has signaled they may pursue legal action, which may have been a factor.

      I don't have the right to paste his private email so I'll leave it at that.

      For LET support, please visit the interim support desk.

    • HassanHassan Member, Provider

      Thanked by 2ihatetonyy stasi
    • WHTWHT Member

      @Hassan said:

      Holly shit hahahahaha

    • @x3host said:

      @jarland said:

      @x3host said:
      I also hate this guy , I don't believe him , We all support hostsailor against hum

      That told me more about your personality than any of your offers, name changes, or bad reviews.

      If you can see banning abusers and then posting reviews in let ( is good ) this won't make the hosting industry good .

      We don't have any bad reviews all reviews from abusers , people chargeback after ordering , and my duty is suspending or banning anyone who tries to abuse our services, we have alot of happy clients served well in our hosting.

      You also have a lot of people that say you're a load of crap. I mean you've changed your name at least two times... First time I can understand a rebrand maybe but you literally change your name every three weeks. I wouldn't want to be a customer of yours simply for this shadiness...

      Regarding the HostSailor stuff... Interesting, definitely.

      @Amitz said:

      Oh, shut up.

      You go girl!

      Thanked by 2Amitz PrColo
    • Was shocked to see the hostsailor name in a blog by krebs.
      http://krebsonsecurity.com/2016/08/the-reincarnation-of-a-bulletproof-hoster/

      Interesting read and a FYI for those who have space with them.

    • NickNick Administrator, Provider

      @carcosa said:
      Was shocked to see the hostsailor name in a blog by krebs.
      http://krebsonsecurity.com/2016/08/the-reincarnation-of-a-bulletproof-hoster/

      Interesting read and a FYI for those who have space with them.

      @stasi said:
      good morning honey

      https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/88883/hostsailor-home-of-bulletproof-hosting

      /merged

      Thanked by 1netomx
    • WHTWHT Member

      @VSNX_Nick said:

      @carcosa said:
      Was shocked to see the hostsailor name in a blog by krebs.
      http://krebsonsecurity.com/2016/08/the-reincarnation-of-a-bulletproof-hoster/

      Interesting read and a FYI for those who have space with them.

      @stasi said:
      good morning honey

      https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/88883/hostsailor-home-of-bulletproof-hosting

      /merged

      Good job newbie, you are learning fast :)

      Thanked by 2netomx GCat
    • @jarland said:
      I don't read his stuff often but I kinda like the guy. He's someone who writes about security that actually has his ear to the ground, which I find rare and refreshing. This opposed to the kind of high-level security theory writing I usually see, which feels removed from reality.

      I like Krebs, dude does his homework. His book was OK too

      Thanked by 2jar sin

      Contractually bound by a verbal non-disclosure agreement

    • site is crashing and Krebs is getting new hatemail on twitter, new article must have struck a nerve...

      Thanked by 1GCat

      Contractually bound by a verbal non-disclosure agreement

    • GCatGCat Member

      @texteditor In fairness Krebs is always a dick, iirc he uses BuyVM w/ Vox filtering behind Incapsula

      Thanked by 1Kobe

      My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business

    • @DigitalFyre said:

      doghouch said: Is first chapter related to ColoCrossing

      I genuinely lol'd

      Im dedicated to insulting them so long as I don't receive a cease and desist order =)

      Thanked by 1DigitalFyre
    • texteditor said: site is crashing and Krebs is getting new hatemail on twitter, new article must have struck a nerve...

      The plot thickens.

      So anybody know what all those HVAC comments are about?

    • x3hostx3host Banned
      edited August 2016

      @IThinkUFailed said:

      @x3host said:

      @jarland said:

      @x3host said:
      I also hate this guy , I don't believe him , We all support hostsailor against hum

      That told me more about your personality than any of your offers, name changes, or bad reviews.

      If you can see banning abusers and then posting reviews in let ( is good ) this won't make the hosting industry good .

      We don't have any bad reviews all reviews from abusers , people chargeback after ordering , and my duty is suspending or banning anyone who tries to abuse our services, we have alot of happy clients served well in our hosting.

      You also have a lot of people that say you're a load of crap. I mean you've changed your name at least two times... First time I can understand a rebrand maybe but you literally change your name every three weeks. I wouldn't want to be a customer of yours simply for this shadiness...

      Regarding the HostSailor stuff... Interesting, definitely.

      @Amitz said:

      Oh, shut up.

      You go girl!

      You are totally wrong, we have changed our brand because of the name only , Our clients still with us and they are happy ;)

      rebrand our hosting doesn't mean we will escape from the earth ?! lol

      I bit you don't know what are you talking about and this is the first time i see you here , I should write also an article about people who support abusers and spammers ;)

    • @x3host said:

      @IThinkUFailed said:

      @x3host said:

      @jarland said:

      @x3host said:
      I also hate this guy , I don't believe him , We all support hostsailor against hum

      That told me more about your personality than any of your offers, name changes, or bad reviews.

      If you can see banning abusers and then posting reviews in let ( is good ) this won't make the hosting industry good .

      We don't have any bad reviews all reviews from abusers , people chargeback after ordering , and my duty is suspending or banning anyone who tries to abuse our services, we have alot of happy clients served well in our hosting.

      You also have a lot of people that say you're a load of crap. I mean you've changed your name at least two times... First time I can understand a rebrand maybe but you literally change your name every three weeks. I wouldn't want to be a customer of yours simply for this shadiness...

      Regarding the HostSailor stuff... Interesting, definitely.

      @Amitz said:

      Oh, shut up.

      You go girl!

      You are totally wrong, we have changed our brand because of the name only , but our clients still with us and they renew their services ;)

      rebrand our hosting doesn't mean we will escape from the earth ?! lol

      I bit you don't know what are you talking about and this is the first time i see you here , I should write also an article for people who support abusers and spammers ;)

      Where is your evidence that I support abuse and spam?

      If it's purely because of the name then you must have no confidence in your business at all. You could literally be called QuackyVPS and if you offer a solid product then what does a name really matter?

      The only reason I can see for you changing your brand is purely because of your bad reputation for offering crap.

      Sorry if I hurt your feelings, champ.

    • x3hostx3host Banned
      edited August 2016

      @IThinkUFailed said:

      @x3host said:

      @IThinkUFailed said:

      @x3host said:

      @jarland said:

      @x3host said:
      I also hate this guy , I don't believe him , We all support hostsailor against hum

      That told me more about your personality than any of your offers, name changes, or bad reviews.

      If you can see banning abusers and then posting reviews in let ( is good ) this won't make the hosting industry good .

      We don't have any bad reviews all reviews from abusers , people chargeback after ordering , and my duty is suspending or banning anyone who tries to abuse our services, we have alot of happy clients served well in our hosting.

      You also have a lot of people that say you're a load of crap. I mean you've changed your name at least two times... First time I can understand a rebrand maybe but you literally change your name every three weeks. I wouldn't want to be a customer of yours simply for this shadiness...

      Regarding the HostSailor stuff... Interesting, definitely.

      @Amitz said:

      Oh, shut up.

      You go girl!

      You are totally wrong, we have changed our brand because of the name only , but our clients still with us and they renew their services ;)

      rebrand our hosting doesn't mean we will escape from the earth ?! lol

      I bit you don't know what are you talking about and this is the first time i see you here , I should write also an article for people who support abusers and spammers ;)

      Where is your evidence that I support abuse and spam?

      If it's purely because of the name then you must have no confidence in your business at all. You could literally be called QuackyVPS and if you offer a solid product then what does a name really matter?

      The only reason I can see for you changing your brand is purely because of your bad reputation for offering crap.

      Sorry if I hurt your feelings, champ.

      What !! hurt my feelings! is i'm talking with a child ?

      I'm amazed , you even don't know what is our company name, ( STOP !! I can see you NOW are searching about us ) Lol

      Is switching from moneybookers to skrill means spam or abuse ? SO NO ONE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE BRAND NAME OF THE COMPANY HE OWNS !

      What type of people here , GLORY FOR Hitler .

      Switching , rebranding with the existence of our clients and informing all people about this change doesn't mean we escaped from the business . you should go and learn something useful for youself, you even can't talk with me.

      I hope this type of talk not be existed any more here in the future

      Anyone can talk , anyone can insult people who work in peace here

      Freedom doesn't mean you should talk with what you want to say, rules should prevent things like that. but really i don't care because if i do we will close our company .

    • Oh, just shut up.

      "Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.", Stephen Hawking, 2017. Join the Amitz party here.

    • x3hostx3host Banned
      edited August 2016

      @Amitz said:
      Oh, just shut up.

      What wrong we does now ?

      so we don't have the right to reply !

    • AmitzAmitz Member
      edited August 2016

      You don't listen to me anyway, so why do you complain? You made yourself look like a complete Bozo in the past and you still do the same. Silence is golden from time to time...

      "Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.", Stephen Hawking, 2017. Join the Amitz party here.

    • @Amitz said:
      You don't listen to me anyway, so why do you complain? You made yourself look like a complete Bozo in the past and you still do the same. Silence is golden from time to time...

      Well said (y), but this is unfair if some people attack us because of something we haven't done.

    • @x3host said:

      @Amitz said:
      You don't listen to me anyway, so why do you complain? You made yourself look like a complete Bozo in the past and you still do the same. Silence is golden from time to time...

      Well said (y), but this is unfair if some people attack us because of something we haven't done.

      If I remember I saw it somewhere but weren't you banned from sale posts under ComBozo?

    • @x3host said:

      @Amitz said:
      You don't listen to me anyway, so why do you complain? You made yourself look like a complete Bozo in the past and you still do the same. Silence is golden from time to time...

      Well said (y), but this is unfair if some people attack us because of something we haven't done.

      Many people here have had issues with your offerings and have said they were oversold.

      Like this

      Believe me had I done any digging could probably throw up another 10 threads as an example.

      Also... did you accuse me of being a supporter of Hitler?

      @OpticalSwoosh said:

      @x3host said:

      @Amitz said:
      You don't listen to me anyway, so why do you complain? You made yourself look like a complete Bozo in the past and you still do the same. Silence is golden from time to time...

      Well said (y), but this is unfair if some people attack us because of something we haven't done.

      If I remember I saw it somewhere but weren't you banned from sale posts under ComBozo?

      I heard Combozo was banned aswell, must of been temporary unfortunately...

    Sign In or Register to comment.