Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Hosted WHMCS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Hosted WHMCS

Hello,

I'm looking for a new whmcs provider. I don't need reseller space anymore so just some basic reliable hosting to host it on. As internal licenses tend to be cheaper I was looking to see if any offers could be had on a hosted basis?

Thanks

Matthew

Comments

• What's your budget?

• I know you said that you didn't want reseller space, though I think this is cheap enough to warrant it;

https://www.myserverplanet.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=259

It's £10/month, comes with a reseller and WHMCS license.

• @MSPNick said:
    I know you said that you didn't want reseller space, though I think this is cheap enough to warrant it;

Cool offer but i can't find more info on your site about reseller hosting and features etc can you point me to a specific page?

• @WebGuru said:

@MSPNick said:
    I know you said that you didn't want reseller space, though I think this is cheap enough to warrant it;

Cool offer but i can't find more info on your site about reseller hosting and features etc can you point me to a specific page?

I'm currently redesigning a reseller page for this..

The usual suspects

Softaculous
    Let's Encrypt
    WHM / cPanel
    WHMCS license
    SSDs, raid 10.

• @MSPNick said:

@WebGuru said:

@MSPNick said:

The usual suspects

Softaculous
    Let's Encrypt
    WHM / cPanel
    WHMCS license
    SSDs, raid 10.

Thanks for replying is it CloudLinux based? are there any backups from your end or dedicated ip for reseller?

Just noticed your shared hosting comes with nginx and ddos protection is it same for reseller?

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited August 2016

@WebGuru said:

@MSPNick said:

@WebGuru said:

@MSPNick said:

The usual suspects

Softaculous
    Let's Encrypt
    WHM / cPanel
    WHMCS license
    SSDs, raid 10.

Thanks for replying is it CloudLinux based? are there any backups from your end or dedicated ip for reseller?

Just noticed your shared hosting comes with nginx and ddos protection is it same for reseller?

will pm you.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@MSPNick said:

@WebGuru said:

@MSPNick said:

@WebGuru said:

@MSPNick said:

The usual suspects

Softaculous
    Let's Encrypt
    WHM / cPanel
    WHMCS license
    SSDs, raid 10.

will pm you.

Share it with the rest of us as well. We don't bite.

• was hoping for sub $8 if possible

• @elofty said:
    was hoping for sub $8 if possible

With WHMCS it might be slightly impossible, however you may find providers.

• well..if you can make it 9$ .. I might have a solution. Let me know.

• you could try onrahost or turnkeyinternet. both offer cheap offers with whmcs free.

• moving from onra because of performance issues but then again its likely to be the same anywhere I go. Maybe I should stop being cheap and fork out for an external license...

• Not a client. But, I've seen many people mentioning mightweb lately.. Give them a try!

• elofty said: moving from onra because of performance issues but then again its likely to be the same anywhere I go. Maybe I should stop being cheap and fork out for an external license...

same, onrahost hasn't been doing good lately. try mightweb.net they got $11/month reseller plans that comes with whmcs.

• @MissFortune said:

elofty said: moving from onra because of performance issues but then again its likely to be the same anywhere I go. Maybe I should stop being cheap and fork out for an external license...

same, onrahost hasn't been doing good lately. try mightweb.net they got $11/month reseller plans that comes with whmcs.

Hmm

@Junkless said:
    well..if you can make it 9$ .. I might have a solution. Let me know.

I'd be interested to hear what you can offer?

• I am on onrahost with a vps and a whmcs license from them so it would be nice to know what is going on so I will know if I need to jump ship and move to another provider or stop being cheap too and get a external license.

• timnboys said: I am on onrahost with a vps and a whmcs license from them so it would be nice to know what is going on so I will know if I need to jump ship and move to another provider or stop being cheap too and get a external license.

>

It's their shared/reseller that is having problems.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @timnboys said:
    I am on onrahost with a vps and a whmcs license from them so it would be nice to know what is going on so I will know if I need to jump ship and move to another provider or stop being cheap too and get a external license.

time to move on, buddy.

• @Junkless said:

@timnboys said:
    I am on onrahost with a vps and a whmcs license from them so it would be nice to know what is going on so I will know if I need to jump ship and move to another provider or stop being cheap too and get a external license.

time to move on, buddy.

okay so you offer licenses for $9? or does someone have a owned license they could sell me?

• Why you would host the most critical and privacy sensitive part of your business on a cheap shared hosting plan is beyond me...

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • @Jonchun said:
    Why you would host the most critical and privacy sensitive part of your business on a cheap shared hosting plan is beyond me...

Depends on the provider. For most newbies, a shared hosting account from a reputed provider is many times safer/more secure than an unmanaged VPS (managed VPS is out of question if WHMCS' licensing cost is the deciding factor).

@timnboys said:

okay so you offer licenses for $9? or does someone have a owned license they could sell me?

Lol, no, I dont. Though in theory I can if I decide to give away WHMCS licenses at cost, but dont see myself going through the trouble for now.

My previous reply was a one time deal for the OP as I have one spare WHMCS license which I am not using.

The cheapest and most reliable WHMCS offer I can suggest is from Mightweb. 10.95$ for a small reseller account with WHMCS is worth every cent, considering their level of service.

• @Junkless said:

@Jonchun said:
    Why you would host the most critical and privacy sensitive part of your business on a cheap shared hosting plan is beyond me...

Depends on the provider. For most newbies, a shared hosting account from a reputed provider is many times safer/more secure than an unmanaged VPS (managed VPS is out of question if WHMCS' licensing cost is the deciding factor).

@timnboys said:

Lol, no, I dont. Though in theory I can if I decide to give away WHMCS licenses at cost, but dont see myself going through the trouble for now.

My previous reply was a one time deal for the OP as I have one spare WHMCS license which I am not using.

The cheapest and most reliable WHMCS offer I can suggest is from Mightweb. 10.95$ for a small reseller account with WHMCS is worth every cent, considering their level of service.

do you have a owned license?

• @timnboys said:
    do you have a owned license?

Sorry, no.