Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

POLL: Sexiest LEB VPS provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

POLL: Sexiest LEB VPS provider

SarahASDFSarahASDF Member
edited December 2011 in General

Hey guys and girls.

I think we need a poll for the sexiest LEB provider and admin. Most will not even provide a face picture. Given that humans tend to favor those they think are attractive, I think this is a relevant question. I already know what I think, but I'm curious to see what the general consensus is.

Comments

• I could've sworn I received the same message from a Skypebot earlier today <_<

• Just joined and looking for pics, how about some pics of you first?

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member
    edited December 2011

Shoeshine boy is by far the sexiest in the land.

• wth? when did someone let the bots onto LET?

• justinbjustinb Member
    edited December 2011

are you gonna come online or you want me to go away??? I just called you just now.......and i left the message you want me to leave...... and i want you to know that im not afre your money,I love you for who you are not what you have,and if its bcos of the pictures you saw, you know that everybody has there past so dont use that on me..... I LOVE YOU AND IV ALWAYS DID SINCE THE DAT WE MET EACH OTHER...DONT DISTROY THIS BABY........YOU ARE MY LIFE AND I DONT THINK I CAN LIVE ON WITHOUT YOU,I REALLY DO CARE ABOUT YOU BELIEVE IT...I JUST WANT TO BE BESIDE YOU AND ALL THIS NIGHTMARE CAN COME TO AN END..... AND WOULD YOU PLEASE COME BACK ONLINE

• http://fastvps.ru
    They have a nice girl on their front page. There were more, but they removed them :(

• Because when I pick my LEB provider, I base it on something that has nothing to do with a LEB.

• I have to admit that I still like that red head in the white hoodie we had a few months ago.

@SarahASDF said: Given that humans tend to favor those they think are attractive,

Well that rules out most of us....

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2011

Fran is the most attractive by far..

What did I just say.. O_O

• jhjh Member

@drmike said: have to admit that I still like that red head in the white hoodie we had a few months ago.

cough