Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any reviews on MyServerPlanet?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any reviews on MyServerPlanet?

SpicyPepperSpicyPepper Member
edited July 2016 in Reviews

Looking to purchase one of their NAT VPS but I want to make sure they are okay first.

Comments

• I had a dedicated with them, about 7 months. I don't remember any downtime. @MSPNick was quick to respond.

• labraxlabrax Member
    edited July 2016

My NAT vps benchmark
    http://pastebin.com/raw/kKBCud1N

I've been with them about 4 months and pretty solid uptime, also keep in mind, they're not providing any support for NAT vps.

• SpicyPepperSpicyPepper Member
    edited July 2016

@labrax said:
    My NAT vps benchmark
    http://pastebin.com/raw/kKBCud1N

I've been with them about 4 months and pretty solid uptime, also keep in mind, they're not providing any support for NAT vps.

Looks like a great server for the price and I am a fan of the OVH network. They do give you 40 ports on IPv4, right? The site is a little confusing and makes it look as if you only get IPv6.

• noamannoaman Member

Amazing server....3$ per year 7gb 256 MB ram...what else you want?...

Also a dedicated ipv4

• edited July 2016

@MSPNick, I'm actually quite sold on the specs, but do you guys offer any bandwidth upgrades for NAT? Especially when you guys are on OVH, which has unmetered bandwidth.

(asking for my future purchase)

• @guerrilla said:
    I had a dedicated with them, about 7 months. I don't remember any downtime. @MSPNick was quick to respond.

Thanks! I appreciate that.

@noaman said:
    Amazing server....3$ per year 7gb 256 MB ram...what else you want?...

Also a dedicated ipv4

Thank you! :)

A lot has happened since we took over from 'mtswizcool'

@theroyalstudent said:
    @MSPNick, I'm actually quite sold on the specs, but do you guys offer any bandwidth upgrades for NAT? Especially when you guys are on OVH, which has unmetered bandwidth.

(asking for my future purchase)

Normally, to quite a lot of people who use the NAT VM range I just shoot them over free upgrades... so, if you do order just let me know what you want, and I'll tell you if it's doable! :)

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent