Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanna transfer your unused Buyvm vps?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wanna transfer your unused Buyvm vps?

haphanhaphan Member
edited December 2011 in General

Hi,

I am a very happy more-than-6-months buyvm user and I am looking for another buyvm vps.
We all know that infamous 'no-stock' problem of buyvm and I don't think I can wait anymore as my website needs expansion.

Please let me know if you have any spare buyvm and we can negotiate. I am looking for non-128MB vps, preferably 512MB. You can drop me a reply here or via email thanhha.work at gmail dot com.

Payment via Paypal.

Thank you!

Comments

• Or you could just ask me for one... today is Casualties Friday, I have some available stock from terminations =P. PM me your email, I'll get you hooked up

Thanked by 1haphan
  • KairusKairus Member
    edited December 2011

I just clicked on the buy me button on BuyVM to see which models were out of stock (out of curiosity), and on the WHMCS out of stock page, I noticed:

"For furthur information, please contact us." exists on Hostigation's WHMCS too so I'm assuming it exists in latest WHMCS version. How did that typo get through for that long?

• @Aldryic,

Just PM you! :3

• Order created, @haphan. Enjoy :P

• Just send an email to BuyVM, they should be able to give you an ETA on that..It looks like they have sorted something for you already. Good luck :)

• yeh i need a storage plan if someone have it ?
    i am trying to get one from months but no luck already have 4 vps with them but no storage