Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a vps for botting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a vps for botting

Hello guys, its my first time here.. im just looking like a " remote second computer" for botting in a videogame, i´ve found many vps for mostly are for servers and very complicated for me, but what i need is run the client of a videogame.

Im sorry if i sound like i dont know what im looking, its just that i though that a vps was a second remote computer and easier to use, but what i found already isnt it, basically i need a computer with windows server like any other, with a least 4 cores and 16 gb ram, also gfx card ( intel integrated graphic works too), location must be usa or canada, and very important to say that the cpu usage will be intensive and 24/7.

i hope i can get any help with this request, also im sorry if im in the wrong place.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• UnixfyUnixfy Member
    edited July 2016

AKBATRAPO said: windows server like any other, with a least 4 cores and 16 gb ram, also gfx card

AKBATRAPO said: very important to say that the cpu usage will be intensive and 24/7.

Not going to happen with a VPS, get a dedi.

• @karatekidmonkey said:

AKBATRAPO said: windows server like any other, with a least 4 cores and 16 gb ram, also gfx card

AKBATRAPO said: very important to say that the cpu usage will be intensive and 24/7.

Not going to happen with a VPS, get a dedi.

oh, thanks you, yea that would work too, just need to know one that can provide me what i need, if you know any i would really apreciate it

• EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Host Rep

We can offer you this here

Order the VPS in Canada and contact us afterwards to enable the graphics card.

• duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
    edited July 2016

if you're botting you don't need a gpu really, I was botting 5-8 runescape 3 clients on a two cores and the integraped gpu (i know its runescape but each one was running at 1-5 fps and the bot didnt give a fux)

if your bot hooks into the actual game (like 90% of botting software), your frames per second have no real impact on the bot, especially since you can even minimize them and the gpu wont be used

also, you dont need that much ram for botting as well, just measure the usage per process

can i know what type of bot&game you're trying to use?

I recommend you go for scaleway's dedis and if you give me the details I can tell you how to maximize the usage on them

• @duckeeyuck said:
    if you're botting you don't need a gpu really, I was botting 5-8 runescape 3 clients on a two cores and the integraped gpu (i know its runescape but each one was running at 1-5 fps and the bot didnt give a fux)

if your bot hooks into the actual game (like 90% of botting software), your frames per second have no real impact on the bot, especially since you can even minimize them and the gpu wont be used

also, you dont need that much ram for botting as well, just measure the usage per process

can i know what type of bot&game you're trying to use?

I recommend you go for scaleway's dedis and if you give me the details I can tell you how to maximize the usage on them

hello, thanks you so much for helping, im not booting runescape, i bot maplestory and the game doesnt start if it doesnt detect any gfx ( integrated or hardware) im using my own rigs atm and yes, i need 16 gb, doesnt matter the fps because its a 2d game, in my current rig im using a cheapie card and its most than enough.

• @EvolutionHost said:
    We can offer you this here

Order the VPS in Canada and contact us afterwards to enable the graphics card.

hello, i cant select canada server =( regarding the ultimate plan, what cpu is it ? and wats the speed ?

any chance of using it with windows 7 ? and do you have refund option in case that it doesnt work for me ??

thanks u

• dailydaily Member

Please stop ruining games by buying servers from providers to break the game's TOS. Thanks.

• @AKBATRAPO said:
    hello, thanks you so much for helping, im not booting runescape, i bot maplestory and the game doesnt start if it doesnt detect any gfx ( integrated or hardware) im using my own rigs atm and yes, i need 16 gb, doesnt matter the fps because its a 2d game, in my current rig im using a cheapie card and its most than enough.

One of your options is going with the Kimsufi or SoYouStart range, depending on your budget. Both offer servers with integrated gpu's in Canada.

• @daily said:
    Please stop ruining games by buying servers from providers to break the game's TOS. Thanks.

sorry about it bro

@Umcookies said:

@AKBATRAPO said:

One of your options is going with the Kimsufi or SoYouStart range, depending on your budget. Both offer servers with integrated gpu's in Canada.

Umcookies said: Kimsufi

i think they doesnt let me bot withit

• @AKBATRAPO said:
    i think they doesnt let me bot withit

They also don't allow people to host copywrited content but has one the largest gatherings of seedboxes in the world. Granted 99% of those boxes would be used on private trackers, as long as they don't get complaints about it then I don't imagine they care.

• Buy a new pc.

• duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
    edited July 2016

AKBATRAPO said: hello, thanks you so much for helping, im not booting runescape, i bot maplestory and the game doesnt start if it doesnt detect any gfx ( integrated or hardware) im using my own rigs atm and yes, i need 16 gb, doesnt matter the fps because its a 2d game, in my current rig im using a cheapie card and its most than enough.

I used to bot mooplestory with bizarro's trainer, afaik every maplestory bot hooks into the game so a gpu is 100% irrelevant, if you want to maximize performance/price, go for scaleway's

I advice that you get this: https://www.scaleway.com/pricing/#pricing_baremetal
    the 12eu-18eu vpses should be what you need
    If you minimize each window, you can very easily get away with 1-1.5 bots per 1gbram/core, the 8core one should be able to get away with 8-10 bots, I was botting two clients on a single core pentium 4 with 2gb ram two years ago, and I was using about 1.6gb ram total.

You should be able to recover your investment within 1-2 days depending on what characters you have right now

• @duckeeyuck said:

AKBATRAPO said: hello, thanks you so much for helping, im not booting runescape, i bot maplestory and the game doesnt start if it doesnt detect any gfx ( integrated or hardware) im using my own rigs atm and yes, i need 16 gb, doesnt matter the fps because its a 2d game, in my current rig im using a cheapie card and its most than enough.

I used to bot mooplestory with bizarro's trainer, afaik every maplestory bot hooks into the game so a gpu is 100% irrelevant, if you want to maximize performance/price, go for scaleway's

I advice that you get this: https://www.scaleway.com/pricing/#pricing_baremetal
    the 12eu-18eu vpses should be what you need
    If you minimize each window, you can very easily get away with 1-1.5 bots per 1gbram/core, the 8core one should be able to get away with 8-10 bots, I was botting two clients on a single core pentium 4 with 2gb ram two years ago, and I was using about 1.6gb ram total.

You should be able to recover your investment within 1-2 days depending on what characters you have right now

I understand what u say, but are u sure about the gpu? Because i tried others providers and didnt let me run maple, got an error related an not found video card, i know maple doesnt take gpu usage, but still it require it, not sure if its the same before, i've used bt too with my own computers, and since i have gpu it Wasnt a problem. Do you think you coul give me some here with details, probably trou skype or something..

Thanks u

• OpticalSwooshOpticalSwoosh Member
    edited August 2016

Shoot me a PM and I'm sure I can help you.

I have some old gaming gear i can shoot off to a DC

• AKBATRAPO said: I understand what u say, but are u sure about the gpu? Because i tried others providers and didnt let me run maple, got an error related an not found video card, i know maple doesnt take gpu usage, but still it require it, not sure if its the same before, i've used bt too with my own computers, and since i have gpu it Wasnt a problem. Do you think you coul give me some here with details, probably trou skype or something..

If you're running windows as base, you don't need a gpu, if anything, install the basic video drivers for the IGPU, I got a buddy of mine running mabinogi on a dual xeon server with an IGPU

if anything, ill send you my skype

• @duckeeyuck said:

AKBATRAPO said: I understand what u say, but are u sure about the gpu? Because i tried others providers and didnt let me run maple, got an error related an not found video card, i know maple doesnt take gpu usage, but still it require it, not sure if its the same before, i've used bt too with my own computers, and since i have gpu it Wasnt a problem. Do you think you coul give me some here with details, probably trou skype or something..

If you're running windows as base, you don't need a gpu, if anything, install the basic video drivers for the IGPU, I got a buddy of mine running mabinogi on a dual xeon server with an IGPU

if anything, ill send you my skype

replied pm

• GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Host Rep

For this requirement, is better to go for Dedicated Server.