Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapo Domains from Network Solutions
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapo Domains from Network Solutions

drmikedrmike Member
edited December 2011 in Offers

I have to admit that I dislike providing this link as I'm not a NS fan but I find it interesting that they've lowered the pricing for a bit:

http://www.networksolutions.com/RV19.jsp

Still doesn't make me want to sign up with them again.

Comments

• *$4.95 domain offer applies to nsWebAddress™ product for new purchases of domain extensions .com, .net, .org, .info, .name, .biz and .us only. Available for 1,2,3,5 and 10 year terms. Upon expiration, all domains will be renewed at the then current price. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Discount applied in shopping cart. Term discounts do not apply. This offer is available for online purchases at NetworkSolutions.com only. Maximum 3 domain names can be purchased at one time.

• @drmike

I have never used Network Solutions; did you have a bad experience with them?

• Gosh, I've just bought 1 domain from them =(( It was $1.99 but only for the first year :(

• japonjapon Member
    edited December 2011

@drmike said: I'm not a NS fan but I find it interesting that they've lowered the pricing for a bit:

networksolutions

Indeed. When I registered my first domain with NS it was $70 back then. So 50% price cut :)

• @japon Just a little while ago when I clicked drmike's link it listed $4.95 as the price

Is there anything that NS offers that other registrars don't? I've heard a few bad things about them before, like grabbing domains people searched for on their site, and being difficult to transfer domains away from there.

• @Kuro said: Just a little while ago when I clicked drmike's link it listed $4.95 as the price

That link was edited to remove a bunch of garbage and affiliate links from another site. I may have left something out that may cause an issue. I tested it afterwards and it seemed to work fine.

Someone else is going to have to fill in @Kuro. Down to 12 minutes.

• How weird, the same page is now showing $4.95 again o_O

• @Kuro said: How weird, the same page is now showing $4.95 again o_O

Paste the link to an ew tab. It sends different pricing based on referrer.