Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to get a reply from delimiter support?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to get a reply from delimiter support?

I have been a customer of delimiter for more than 6 months now and its been more than 12 hours since my IP was disabled by delimiter guys(without any warning offcource.) and they haven't been able to reply to my support ticket either although it is almost working hours accoring to US times. Maybe they are still sleeping or maybe it is Christmas or a public holiday in US today(correct me if I am wrong). I am not able to understand why they haven't replied to me yet.

Maybe someone here can help me regarding this how to get a response from delimiter.

Comments

• No US holiday

• It's Kimsufi day today we are sorry any inconvenience but today only Kimsufi related issues are being handled at LET. I hope you understand our situation. Thanks

Regards,
    Someone from KimsufiTalk

Thanked by 2zafouhar netomx
  • @salma said:
    I am not able to understand why they haven't replied to me yet.

Join the club, I don't know either. Nor does anyone else here.

@salma said:
    Maybe someone here can help me regarding this how to get a response from delimiter.

Yes, continue trying to contact them.

• Use their chat in the client area. It's possible your ticket went to the wrong dept and was ignored (yes bad form) but at least you will get a response.

• salmasalma Member

I don't understand the joke about kimsufi but I am a very unhappy customer at the moment. They could have solved my problem in less than two minutes. But it seems they just don't care. Maybe I will choose a more professional host next time.

• salmasalma Member

@Dustlab said:
    Use their chat in the client area. It's possible your ticket went to the wrong dept and was ignored (yes bad form) but at least you will get a response.

Already tried. Didn't work. Getting automated responses.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@salma said:
    I don't understand the joke about kimsufi but I am a very unhappy customer at the moment. They could have solved my problem in less than two minutes. But it seems they just don't care. Maybe I will choose a more professional expensive host next time.

There. Fixed.

• MridulMridul Member

May be you could try messaging them over WHT ( or Here ... @MarkTurner )

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited July 2016

@Mridul said:

try @mikeyur as well since he is still there "sales" manager as far as I know.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited July 2016

@timnboys said:

@Mridul said:

Yeah? and I bet he's also Delimiter's entire Customer Retention department

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @doghouch said:

@timnboys said:

@Mridul said:

probably is I don't know what he is I just know he seemed to solve a lot of peoples issues here on let that required admin access to their whmcs & hostbill panel.

edited July 2016

@timnboys said:

@doghouch said:

@timnboys said:

@Mridul said:

probably is I don't know what he is I just know he seemed to solve a lot of peoples issues here on let that required admin access to their whmcs & hostbill panel.

... not anymore (last active the 16th of July)

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited July 2016

Yeah, both Mark and Mike seem to be not interested in LET anymore. Can't really blame them for that.

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

@rds100 said:
    Yeah, both Mark and Mike seem to be not interested in LET anymore. Can't really blame them for that.

It happened so fast. Everyone loved Delimiter, then all of a sudden everyone was hating on Delimiter after a couple threads.

Clearly Delimiter is at fault because they control their reputation. Can't blame them either

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

You just said "it's almost working hours in the US" and at the same time you've answered your question.

Be patient. It's good enough they respond at all for the price you're paying.

• lazytlazyt Member

IP disabled?

• @salma said:

@Dustlab said:
    Use their chat in the client area. It's possible your ticket went to the wrong dept and was ignored (yes bad form) but at least you will get a response.

Already tried. Didn't work. Getting automated responses.

Just continue doing that, create one ticket every minute for a whole hour and i'm sure you'll get their full attention!

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited July 2016

@doghouch said:

@timnboys said:

@Mridul said:

Does anyone know if they (Mark/Mike) still work at Delimiter?

• lazytlazyt Member

Dunno last sales thing I received was from a Brian.

edited July 2016

@zafouhar said:

@doghouch said:

@timnboys said:

@Mridul said:

Does anyone know if they (Mark/Mike) still work at Delimiter?

Just had a chat with them. (brain went blank while using their livechat)

Me: Hello?

Delimiter Support: Hi

Me: Does @mikeyur on LET still works here?
    Me: *still work

Delimiter Support: I don't know the name
    Delimiter Support: Do you know where he works? 
    Delimiter Support: Can I help you with your enquiry?

Me: His name is Michael (I believe)

Delimiter Support: I don't recognize the name but there have been a lot of changes here over the past few months.

Me: What changed?
    Me: New management?

Delimiter Support: No, just changes in people

Me: Could you provide more insight on the staffing changes?
    Me: *changes in staff

Delimiter Support: I have just seen that sales and support have been integrated rather than there being a separate sales operation.

Me: Oh. I remember the full name: Michael Yurechko
    Me: You don't recognize Michael?
    Me: I guess that he no longer works with Delimiter then...

Delimiter Support:  I don't recognize the name, maybe someone from some time ago 

Me: He used to run the Sales Department@ Delimiter, but thanks for the info.

Delimiter Support: You could try emailing [email protected] and asking them. 

Me: Have a good one =)
    Me: Okay, will do!

Delimiter Support: You too 

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @doghouch said:

I left at the beginning of June. To OP: you can try emailing sales@ but you'll likely only get a response there during US business hours.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • @mikeyur said:

@doghouch said:

I left at the beginning of June. To OP: you can try emailing sales@ but you'll likely only get a response there during US business hours.

Glad to see that you're still here.

Good luck with your future endeavors! :)

• Clouvider said: You just said "it's almost working hours in the US" and at the same time you've answered your question. Be patient. It's good enough they respond at all for the price you're paying.

I would expect a response no matter how much I was paying.

Thanked by 1aglodek
  • tommytommy Member

@Freelancenerds said:

Thats not how this works :) provider must be cut many thing to able offer such low price. Few provider only do sales, all support ticket going to dev/null. Yet, sometimes they reply when in mood

Thanked by 1netomx
  • dailydaily Member

@tommy said:

@Freelancenerds said:

Thats not how this works :) provider must be cut many thing to able offer such low price. Few provider only do sales, all support ticket going to dev/null. Yet, sometimes they reply when in mood

That is how this works unless the provider specifically mentions they provide no ticket support. (i.e. LowEndSpirit)

Providers choose how much they charge for a service. If the included service comes with "support", I expect it.

Thanked by 2aglodek rdes
  • cheap won't be good / fast

• aglodekaglodek Member
    edited July 2016

Incredible how many providers manage to screw themselves over. Never mind their response time to unexpected events. But just how little gray matter you have to manage to muddle through life with, to go ahead and suspend a service without notifying the customer, as a matter of course, together with instructions what needs to be done to solve the problem which had prompted this! Especially given this is so easy to automate.

• At least they have learned how to add nullroutes and don't unplug whole servers for DDoS...

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@mikeyur said:

@doghouch said:

Why? And what did you learn?

• miamiconsultantmiamiconsultant Member, Patron Provider

No announcement that contact hours/business model would be changing, not even a post here? Mark Turner was so vocal before?