Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ClickVPS VPS down. No idea what is happening.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ClickVPS VPS down. No idea what is happening.

grayleekgrayleek Member

I get "Action Failed Function not found" when I try to reboot it using the admin panel.

I opened a ticket but they take their time to reply it's been 3 hours already.

Does anyone know what "Action Failed Function not found" usually means? I don't remember bricking the server in anyway.

Comments

• TomTom Member

it's been 3 hours already

You should wait probably ~24 hours for a response.. I think 3h is unreasonable for a LEB host :)

• Maybe you need to click more times?

• Great. They went out of business and forgot to send me a notification. I guess I learned my lesson.

• @grayleek said:
    Great. They went out of business and forgot to send me a notification. I guess I learned my lesson.

yes you did not to believe "fly by night" hosts or "summer hosts" lol.

• Ah whatever, what's the point of even using such a VPS if they are so unreliable?

I can do better just hosting my stuff from my bedroom and what's more, I can then easily just take the server (which I can buy for like 100€) to a datacentre (plentiful in my town) if I need a better connection.

• yomeroyomero Member

Then... Do it? ...

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited July 2016

@grayleek said:
    Ah whatever, what's the point of even using such a VPS if they are so unreliable?

I can do better just hosting my stuff from my bedroom and what's more, I can then easily just take the server (which I can buy for like 100€) to a datacentre (plentiful in my town) if I need a better connection.

wish it was that easy for me lol(I would be hosting everything at my house instead of elsewhere but that has yet to happen where I live since it is a rural area.)

by the way @grayleek there not all unreliable I can tell you some providers on the other hand like some that are featured on here are actually great and aren't "fly by night" or "summer hosts".