Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi order issue
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi order issue

I ordered a KS-3C (8.99EUR - flash sale) and sent my documents for validation. I got an email an hour later with a link to proceed with the payment: https://www.ovh.ie/en/cgi-bin/order/displayOrder.cgi?orderId=xxxxxxxx&orderPassword=xxxx

But after following the link I get the error message: "The billing country of your order doesn't correspond to the country of this site. Please click on this link: https://www.kimsufi.com/en/cgi-bin/order/displayOrder.cgi?orderId=xxxxxxxx&orderPassword=xxxx"

And when I follow that other link then I get the following message: "Your user account has not yet been validated."

I ordered using this link: https://www.kimsufi.com/en/order/kimsufi.cgi?hard=162sk32
I'm from Argentina.

What I'm doing wrong?

Comments

• What you're doing wrong is expecting validation to be quick. It usually takes up to 2 weeks...

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • gappergapper Member

It looks like validation was done. I sent my documents at 10:45am and got the email entitled [ORDER xxxxxxxx] at 11:11am (26 minutes later). The contents of the email are as follows:

Dear Customer,

We confirm that your order (no. xxxxxxxx) has been created for a total amount of 22.78 EUR.

You can make the payment for this order by copying or clicking

on the link below:

As you can see it looks like my order was validated but they didn't removed the VAT from my account and regardless of that I'm unable to pay.

Is this normal? How did you managed to get VAT removed?

• @gapper - I asked nicely and waited. Nothing with Kimsufi is instant...

• klaatuklaatu Member

I also ordered one of these, and paid by Paypal (the payment has been authorised but not yet taken). I didn't previously have a Kimsufi account. I haven't had a request for validation documents, should I send them anyway, and if so, to where?

The last email I received was from validation-world@kimsufi, and said:

We confirm the receipt of your payment corresponding to order number xxxxxxxx

Your order will be verified promptly by our team.

• Hello come choripanes, to get VAT removed you have to wait.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/30461/ovh-kimsufi-and-soyoustart-account-validation-how-much-time-took-for-you

(Clavetea las chapas que se nos vuelan con el viento)

• Don't get me started on KimsufiTalk.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • emdademdad Member

@gapper said:
    It looks like validation was done. I sent my documents at 10:45am and got the email entitled [ORDER xxxxxxxx] at 11:11am (26 minutes later). The contents of the email are as follows:

Dear Customer,

We confirm that your order (no. xxxxxxxx) has been created for a total amount of 22.78 EUR.

You can make the payment for this order by copying or clicking

on the link below:

As you can see it looks like my order was validated but they didn't removed the VAT from my account and regardless of that I'm unable to pay.

Is this normal? How did you managed to get VAT removed?

Thats not validation confirmation email. That email contains lines like:

Dear Sir / Madam, Thank you for sending in your documents. Your account has been validated and you may proceed with your order.

Also it takes long time. for me it took 8 days.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • Make sure your vat number listed in your account is valid and drop them an email to request VAT exemption. They sorted it out within a day for me but that was quite some time ago.

• myhkenmyhken Member

Also, use their support. They replies pretty fast in the cases I have used them.

• mtoledocemtoledoce Member
    edited July 2016

That's only a confirmation for the order, not the validation. Last time I was validated ...again... takes 2 days but order only have 1 day and expire. then GG

• gappergapper Member

I see so unfortunately I will have to wait. I really hope that at the time when the validation is done the KS-3C flash sale is still active but I highly doubt that :(

• fLoofLoo Member

Yay, ordered 3 in FR :)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Kimsufi is like sex. It's better when it's slow.

(OK, OK, let's not take that analogy too far. It's not better when you have to pay and if you do have to pay, I'd bet it's not better if it's cheap. Though it is better when it's dedicated versus if it's oversold.)

Thanked by 1yomero
  • LowEndSexTalk :D